Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Koko & Isis 【Private RP】

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Private Roleplay for KokoTheElevenPrince and I s i s F o x.
Please do not post in this forum. I will reporanyone who spams this roleplay.

+I'll just post my form. You don't need to, but if you want you can copy & paste it here.

Name:  Soek Amador.

Looks: Slightly tanned skin complemented by piercing green eyes on an unblemished face -- contrasting his dark nature. Perfectly straight, white teeth create a smile that he owes most of his popularity with girls ( and guys) to, framed by shaggy, obsidian coloured hair that reaches just inches above his broad shoulders. He's tall, at 6'0, and muscular with a perfectly chiseled chest that seemed as if they were carved by amazingly skilled angels, which he isn't afraid to show off. Long legs complete his overall attractive appearance, giving his a sort of lanky look at first sight, though he isn't too skinny. He has two piercings on his tongue and six on his upper right ear.

Personality: Rebellious and intuitive, Soek is truly a work of contrasts - a shy smile with eyes that suggest a darker nature. He is often rude, even cold, to those who haven't yet managed to pierce his outer shell, though once he gets comfortable around you, it isn't as if it gets much better. His actions and words often show his overly possessive and violent sides, though he can be flirty at times, and is often regarded as a play boy. To those he views as enemies, Soek is your worst nightmare, and he isn't afraid to brutally kill anyone who gets in his way. In fact, he isn't afraid to kill anyone, he views it as a hobby, even though the school is completely against this.

Godly Parent: Ares -- the Greek god of war. He is one of the Twelve Olympians, and the son of Zeus and Hera. He represents the physical or violent and untamed aspect of war -- sadly this aggressiveness has been passed on to Soek. 

Other: He sometimes sneaks out to attend parties & drink, the school board is yet to find out.
Known to be violent and 'unstable', he is usually avoided. He enjoys the sight, and sometimes even the taste, of blood. 

Koko & Isis 【Private RP】

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
You did a amazing form! Would you like me to start? Big Grin

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Koko & Isis 【Private RP】

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Aww, thanks. It took quite a while! Yes, please c: I'm a bit busy with Art Homework [ Why we have to do Art as a subject, I don't know. ]

Koko & Isis 【Private RP】

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill sighed lightly as he carried his suite-case onto the boarding school property, He wasn`t used to the scent of other people, let alone a whole school. He kept walking trying to find his dorm, Chill had sadly came right after summer vacation so no one knew him at all. Pretty late in the year hu? Chill continued walking and soon found his dorm room, but his mother had told the school instead of a bed, to have a rope hammock. He huffed and unpacked his suitecase into the draws and finally laid down tired.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Koko & Isis 【Private RP】

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
"Jeez. I'd rather stay at home," He muttered a few curses under his breath, slinging his heavy backpack over his shoulder as he continued up the stairs with ease, showing no sign of being affected by the weight of the bag. He kicked open his dorm door, throwing his bag unto the sofa and taking a seat in the armchair. His unruly black hair fell into his eyes, and he brushed it away aggressively, letting out an exasperated sigh as he placed his feet on the table before him, shoes still on his feet.

Koko & Isis 【Private RP】

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
After an hour or so Chill woke back up and sighed placing some shells and sea glass on his side table, he used to live near the ocean and oh how did he miss it! Chill then stood up grabbing his fish-net backpack and walked out into the hallway, he was a bit nervous of coming to this school considering they keep wondering who is father was.

Grief"

Koko & Isis 【Private RP】

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Soek's eyes fluttered open. He seemed to have dozed off. His eyes wandered around the room, coming to a stop on his shirt. He bent his head a bit to look down at his plain white tee, trying to brush a bit of dried blood off it, though he sighed and gave up a few seconds after, deciding it didn't make much of a difference. He stood, his dark jeans pants slipping off his wait a bit, revealing the smallest amount of his tanned stomach. He opened his door, locking it behind him as he started down the hallway, bumping into a small, blue-haired boy not long after. He eyed him silently, before a slight smirk appeared on his lips. "Watch where you're going, or you'll get hurt," He whispered, before beginning to continue down the hallway, running a hand through his jet black hair.

Koko & Isis 【Private RP】

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill glanced over and seen someone a bit taller, Okay a lot taller. He looked at him "Ugh..Okay..?" He said lightly a bit confused then walked down the stairwell to go meet one of the teachers to figure out his classes, His mother said they weren`t going to be normal classes, not even close.

Grief"

Koko & Isis 【Private RP】

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Soek groaned softly as he descended what seemed to be the thousandth flight of stairs. He finally reached the campus, green grass stretched on further than he could see, people giggled and squabbled all around. He felt a heaviness in his stomach, this atmosphere was too carefree for him. He needed some sort of excitement, some sort of violence. He sighed, showing his hands into his pockets, walking away from the crowd, noticing the girls eying him with longing looks. He harrumphed and continued back into the building, bumping into someone. That said!e guy from before. "You stalking me or something?*

Koko & Isis 【Private RP】

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill stumbled back a bit with a straight expression "Um..No! I just got lost looking for the ocean teacher" He said lightly as he glanced up at the other, seeing him as if he were like a raging bull or something. But Chill was strange like that, He`d try to figure out someones personality.

Grief"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cheat Codes for Sims 3

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

The Rush

The Rush

latest videos