Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Savage of my Life (Private Role-play)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Eliath raised an eyebrow, "Why so far away?" He asked, obviously confused. He didn't exactly know much about girls, other than Callie, but she was just a good friend. He noticed Fuffy staying near to Elspeth, and he smiled. "Fuffy is a mean puppy. He usually doesn't like people other than me and Callie" he said, trying to break the eerie silence.

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

Posted By:
CandyDreamer
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Elspeth: I looked down at Fuffy and stroked the dog's head. I was un sure on the gender. I looked up and looked down the far end of the table at Eliath. I shrugged helplessly. "I don't know" I mumbled. I turned back to Fuffy. "I suppose I like animals."

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Eliath frowned, he was getting nowhere with this girl. It was making him angry, and he didn't want to turn into a demon once again. "Callie, please fetch my journal for me, and a pencil too" he asked hastily, his voice quivering. Callie noticed the urgency in his voice, and she did not hesitate to follow his orders. Eliath squirmed uncomfortably in his seat. Even though he has had the demon inside of him for the majority of his life, he was still unable to control his anger. Callie returned with the journal, and he immediatley began writing in it.

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

Posted By:
CandyDreamer
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry about not replying!)
Elspeth looked down the table at Eliath. He was obviously going to take notes. She shuffles uncomfortably in her seat. She looks down at Fuffy and strokes the beagle's head. She knew she liked it here but Eliath had sounded so urgent for her to stay.
Once she finished her meal she stood up, still slightly uncomfortable. She picked up her satchel which was next to the chair she had been sitting in.
"I really have to go.." she says.

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Eliath's hands flew to his face, as he watched her walk towards the door. He was going to die if some girl didn't eventually come over to visit. But he couldn't just force a girl to fall in love with him either. It was an act of pure selfishness. Eliath wiped his face with a napkin that he was supplied with, and stood up. "Wait, Elspeth!" he shouted, running over to the door. "I need you to stay" he replied. "Come with me, please. I'll explain" he pleaded. 

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
CandyDreamer
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Elspeth sighs as she hangs on the metal doorknob of the front door. She looks at the ground where Fuffy is. The dog's ears were down and it was whimpering as if it was telling her to stay. Maybe she was wanted here. She glanced up at Eliath and sighed. "Okay."

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
A loud sigh escaped his mouth as relief flooded through his body. He stepped aside so she could re-enter the house. "Follow me" he beckoned for her to come and follow him as he walked down another long and narrow hallway. There were multiple doors on the right of hims,  many of which were never touched or seen by human eyes. He reached a doorway that was the color of pure gold. It shimmered and glistened as if light was reflecting off of it, even though there wasn't an ounce of light anywhere near the hallway. 

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
CandyDreamer
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Elspeth has been extremly un impressed. She wanted to go home to her grandfather. He must've been wondering where she had been for these past hours. She trailed with Eliath down the dark hallways. It was strange that everything was dark and miserable in this old mansion but seemingly the door which glistened light gold brightened things up.

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Eliath stared at the rose, "This is my life" he frowned, but continued on. "Once this last petal falls. I'm dead". his eyes grazed across her facial expression. She looked uninterested. It made him want to slap her with all he had, yet he knew it didn't matter. It wasn't her life on the line no way. "The only thing to break the curse is for me to fall in love" he whispered quietly. 

blooming Flower Gif

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Windows vs Linix-moved

Counting in 2s!

Counting in 2s!

Counting in 2s!

Counting in 2s!

Counting in 2s!