Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

A twisted tale.

Posted By:
Jacob_Your_Prince Lock
Jacob_Your_Prince
StarStarStarStar
Alex exited the study and walked through the dark hallways. Light had never shined through them since he got cursed and the deamons wandered in and out the corridors. He'd never forgive himself. But all he needed to focus on was getting the girl away before 'the thing' happened. He walked down the stairway and within seconds was in front of the girl. He snarled slightly.
"What are you doing in here?" he demanded.

With hope there's always a way
Don't judge a book by it's cover
If there's a will there's a way
Live forever
Silence speaks when words can't

A twisted tale.

Posted By:
LoosingSanity Lock
LoosingSanity
StarStarStarStar
Lilly jumped, startled as someone appeared in front of her. "Oh... I'm. . I'm sorry! " She squeaked out. "I didn't think there was anyone here. I heard this place was abandoned. " she explained as she looked up at the taller man. "Do you live here? Alone? " she asked him, tilting her head to the side. "I never see anyone bringing food though. How do you survive? "

A twisted tale.

Posted By:
Jacob_Your_Prince Lock
Jacob_Your_Prince
StarStarStarStar
Alex snarled once more, he didn't answer the questions but he didn't like the way she walked in just like that.
" You don't just walk into somone's home! Even if it's abandoned or not!" he shouts and grabs the girl's arms and twists it slightly. She leads her down the hallway with a firm grip. She pushes her into a cave like room, like a prison. He locks the gates.

Live forever

A twisted tale.

Posted By:
LoosingSanity Lock
LoosingSanity
StarStarStarStar
"The door was wide open! " Lilly retorted with a snap. It was true. She knocked on the door and it had swung wide open, as if opened from the inside. "I just wanted to see if the rumors were true! " she exclaimed. She gave a small yelp when her arm was grabbed and gave a gasp as she was shoved into a cave like room. "You can't lock me up in here like a caged animal! IM A HUMAN BEING! "

A twisted tale.

Posted By:
Jacob_Your_Prince Lock
Jacob_Your_Prince
StarStarStarStar
"You broke in, and if I'm right your not allowed to do that. So you should be locked up like an animal. If you act like an animal then you get treated like one" she snapped with a nod slightly like he was agreeing with his statement. If she'd argue with him again then 'the thing' would happen again as she was pushing all his buttons.

Live forever

A twisted tale.

Posted By:
LoosingSanity Lock
LoosingSanity
StarStarStarStar
"I did not break in! Someone or something opened the door for me, so obviously someone let me in! " she shouted back. "I did not act like an animal, and I shouldn't be treated as one you vile vile person! " she yelled in annoyance, hitting on the walls around her

A twisted tale.

Posted By:
Jacob_Your_Prince Lock
Jacob_Your_Prince
StarStarStarStar
Alex growled. "Just be quiet because your making matters worse" he snarled. He was knealing down on the floor, the thing was happening again, and there was no stopping it once it started. His pale skin started to turn into fur. Within seconds he was in his demon form. Light dak fur, snarling teeth and a large body. He was standing against the cave where he had trapped the girl.

Live forever

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Type Your KW Name As Fast As Possible!!!

FAV SUBJECTS

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

What's ur best colour

Is you B-Day in August?

latest videos