Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

SparkleWolf & RawrImacat's PRP

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, you can make the from Big Grin

Me in any public/social situation:

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Information: Two teens on the opposite sides of the social scale start to fall for each other.

Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:

Name: Brooke Wilder
Looks:  Brooke Wilder 
Personality: Brooke is a prankster, but knows when to be serious. She's more street smart, but is okay at school. She is loyal to her friends and stubborn.
Bio: Brooke's mom died when she was eleven. She lives with her dad, stepmom, and five siblings. Jason is seventeen, Greg is 15, Lily is 16, Maria is nine along with Marcus. She doesn't get along with her stepmother and doesn't really fit in with her family. 
Other: Brooke loves skateboarding and drawing. She hates going to school and would rather ditch, but doesn't like being yelled at when she gets caught. Brooke doesn't think much about herself and is teased some times at school. She has scars up and down her arms that she says is from tripping, but isn't.

(I think you may have misspelled my username. Out of curiousity, do you recognize the girl I'm using as Brooke?)

~Amanda
Random Awesomeness!
School
Important Things

Sanity is overrated.
I don't care if the glass is half empty or half full. I want to know who is drinking my water!
This is a pen. This is a PEN! ~Percy Jackson

Anyway, bye guys!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Vincent Ross
Looks: dhshjs
Personality: Vincent is a quiet person. But once you get to know him, he's smart, kind, and loving. He never betrays a friend in a time of trouble, which causes some people to walk ALL over him. All the boy wants to do his help. But with all this money his parents have from their jobs, he keeps to himself so nobody would find out about their fortune
Bio: Born in South Africa, Vincent is an only child. He moved to America when his parents decided to have better jobs as surgeons in America. He didn't really like this, but this was when he was 9, so he didn't have any word of his opinion matter.
Other: He is a hopeless romantic on the inside

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar

(I did? And that's Selena Gomez!)

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yep! Never mind, you fixed it.)

Brooke grinned as the bell rang. She turned and gave a silent count down when suddenly Ms. Tarens shrieked. Several teens laughed as the stern teacher stomped down the hallway. She was covered in hot pink sparkles that dropped on the floor with every step. She laid her forehead against her locker, failing to keep her laughter under control. Brooke slung her bag over her shoulder and grabbed her skateboard. With a few twists, her locker shut. She headed out the door.

~Amanda
Random Awesomeness!
School
Important Things

Sanity is overrated.
I don't care if the glass is half empty or half full. I want to know who is drinking my water!

Anyway, bye guys!!

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
As Vincent headed out the door, he heard a teacher shriek. But he shrugged and headed out the school doors, thankful that it was the end of the day and that he already finished his homework. He put on his headphones and listened to his music as he stepped onto the bus, deciding to sit in the back.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Brooke pushed off, skating down the street. She headed down main street, trying to decide what to do.

~Amanda
Random Awesomeness!
School
Important Things

Sanity is overrated.

Anyway, bye guys!!

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
When Vincent got home, he threw his bookbag down onto the floor, and sat on his couch. As usual, his parents were at the hospital probably saving lives as he thought about it. He didn't have anything to do, so he grabbed his house key, his wallet, his phone, and his hoodie to go on a walk. as he walked out the house and onto the streets, he realized a girl on a skateboard. All he did was glance at her, since it was rude to stare.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Brooke stepped off her skateboard, sliding it into an alleyway. Her brother worked at the resteraunt in front of it and would pick it up for her. She entered a Starbucks, changing in the restroom. She headed up front, placing the hat over her hair.

~Amanda
Random Awesomeness!
School
Important Things

Sanity is overrated.

Anyway, bye guys!!

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Vincent kept on walking, hoping nobody would notice him. He enjoyed walking alone, mainly because he was so used to it. His parents never spoke to him, and he had no other siblings, but all that was left was his friends at school, but like they would want him to vent to them. This made him wish he had a girlfriend or somebody that loves him more than life itself.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

supernatural adventure chistmas celebratio...

What band got you into Metal?

What do the Popular Girls at Your School W...

depression

Issues with Mom

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

latest videos