Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Skip Beat [Private Roleplay]

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
[Do you want to see Setsu squirm? Fine. You got it. Way to make her awkward Rei-Rei.]

A small sigh passed through the tightly pressed together sigh as the director began speaking again, and she slouched once more, arms crossed over her chest.

She was vaguely aware of the shrug from the boy pressed against her before she was slowly pushed along.

She realized that he was trying to make her walk, and moved her feet by herself, following after him along into the reception area and into the elevator.

During the short period of time they were in the elevator she lent against the smooth metal bar that went all around the three complete walls, watching the small monitor that displayed which floor they were om.

She was forced onto the grey couch, but quite gently. However, what wasn't comfortable was the tall boy sat on her lap.

Setsuka pushed at the boys shoulders, attempting to remove him from her lap before she was thoroughly squashed.

"You fat lump." She muttered in a quiet sisterly tone, completely ignoring the third burp of the morning and his statement after.

"Your squashing me." Setsu whined lightly as she continued pushing at his shoulder.

"I'll rub your puppy fat belly if you get off me."

[That was a terrible post ;-; I'm sorry]

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "ETERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes, back in time
Eight Seven Six Five Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper, "Run"

I'm a massive whovian and potterhead!!

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
"I'm not fat." Lightly tanned hands gently pressed into his bloated stomach, dark eyes combing the small swollen pouch almost despisingly. His lips went wide in another burp, he pursed them hastily once it'd ended.

Air bubbles filled his throat, chest, stomach, and it was hardly a pleasant feeling. His romp was comfortable in her soft lap, but pale hands pressed against his shoulders frantically and expressed her utter disapproval.

The dark haired man slipped from her lap, instead sitting on the vacant couch cushions beside her and allowing his legs to rest on her lap as they extended across the dull couch. He tugged the fabric of his shirt up once more, letting it rest where his chest met muscular stomach—a bit less muscular as of now.

A soft groan, pain jolted through his stomach as if he'd been victim to a severe uppercut. It hardly bothered him, pain, there was once a time he openly welcomed the feeling of it and even more relished to cause it; still, there was hardly any way he could go about recording if burps rushed out every few seconds.

Anne was a witch, a food witch that took enjoyment in forcefully stuffing her victims full and having them suffer throughout the next morning. The next few burps that escaped his lips solidified his theory in his mind, and he'd confront her once recording was finished. 

“Born To Blossom, Bloom To Perish”

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Not yet." Setsu corrected as she lightly pressed a pale finger against the tanned stomach.

"But you will be, if you keep letting people stuff you with food. Especially that old bat." Setsuka carried on talking after her experimental prod of the small bump on Cain's stomach.

Her pale colored fingers pressed against his darker stomach, leaving the two in silence, except for the memory of the belches that had disgraced the room with their presence.

Setsu ignored the groan as she continued to poke and prod, a slight smirk tugging at the corner of her lips but never managing to settle before she pushed her dark lips back into her frown.

After the minutes of silence, the only noise now heard was fingers against stomach, and it was strange. "You shouldn't eat so much anyway. 'Cause, next time you sit on me you'll squash me, and then you'll have no-one to poke and prod your stomach until you stop burping and can go on camera."

Setsuka's abrupt nod finished her speech , and she placed her fingers once more into the small pouch of puppy fat on the tall boy.

(Erhmagawd I'm so suckish, stupid brain)

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
{It's so awkward writing these, oh gosh /).(\ short post sorry. }

Her pale fingers pressed lightly into his stomach, the jolt that ran through his stomach at her touch painful yet oddly satisfying.

"I didn't plan to. Anne's fault." The dark haired man spat out, his lips pursing in a soft groan.

Her fingers dug deep into his lightly tanned stomach, eliciting loud, deep belches to part his lips every few moments.

Another soft groan, his own hand finding his noticeably smaller stomach. His gloved fingers rested on his lower abdomen, beside the petite female's pale hands and prodded his stomach.

Air clouded his chest, stuck in his neck. Ren lightly hit his chest, coaxing the air from his lips.

The disgustingly ear piercing sound that followed contorted his lips into a grimace, once more the urge to hastily apologise scratched his throat.

"I feel better. A bit." The man mumbled, dark gaze drifting to the petite female whose lap his legs rested comfortably on. 

“Born To Blossom, Bloom To Perish”

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Its awkward reading them. It's fine!)

"That hags just trying to make you fat like the witch from Hansel and Gretel." Setsu said in a matter of fact voice to the spat out words from the dark haired man.

Loud belches rang through the room again, and the slightest of giggles escaped the dark haired girls lips, a strange sound from the surly looking girl

At the mumble about feeling a bit better the pale fingers withdraw, sitting upon the legs that were strewn across her own, as she had no where else to put them due to the extra legs.

"You need to go on a diet. " She said decidedly, the barely above a whisper voice back, but still heard as the room was so absent of noise. "Stop gathering puppy fat." She added gently.

Dark hair fell into dark makeup covered eyes as the small girl leant her head back against the grey couch she was perched upon.

The pale fingers reached out, for a second making contact with the tanned stomach before they found the fabric of the boys shirt and pulled it back over his stomach.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
[This would actually be so awkward if you were there what have we done oh god we are monsters xD ]

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
[ *awkward cough* Uh.. Bump? *nervous shriek as I run to my ice cream* Don't be so scary]

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last to say Minecraft wins!!!

The Banning Game

The Amazing SpiderMan 2

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game