Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Skip Beat [Private Roleplay]

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
She followed her true love and childhood friend to Tokyo so she could help him reach his dream of becoming an idol. She cleans, cooks, works three jobs and does nothing for herself because she loves him so much, but gets nothing in return. Still, she remains by his side. But then one day she goes unannounced to his agency with a delivery, and overhears him talking about her; he reveals to his manager that he only took her with him as a maid, and that he doesn't care for her at all. Upon hearing this, she doesn't just sit around and cry. She changes her appearance a bit, gets new clothes clothes and changes her overall attitude and thus begins her journey to join showbiz and have her revenge against him.

​The agency she joined is home to some of the biggest names in show business, including this one guy -- an actor who's been the romantic interest of half of the female population since his debut. He seemed nice, though he acts oddly cold to the girl. But as time progresses, the two start to notice each other, notice how much they love each other.
But the girl can't bring herself to trust again, and the guy, well, he's never really been in love. Especially not with a High-Schooler.

I feel like I was announcing the plot of some new Soap Opera. For Section Of Show Business, you can put singing, acting, modeling, etc.

Character Forms:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Section Of Show Business:

Other:

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
This would make an awesome Soap Opera!  
I'll post after I've eaten. Probably at the next o'clock cause I want it to be good. 
I'm so hungry!  
This will be fun! 

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
It's already an amazing 25 episode anime that has me in tears every time I re watch it.

Name: Kuon Hizori, better known by his stage name Ren Tsuruga.

Looks: 
Slightly tanned skin complemented by piercing green eyes with specks of indigo on an unblemished face -- often accompanied by a shy smile with a hard gaze that suggests a bit of a darker nature. His face is framed by shaggy, copper coloured hair that reaches inches above his broad shoulders. He's tall, at 6'7, and muscular with a perfectly chiseled chest that seemed as if it were carved by amazingly skilled angels, which he isn't afraid to show off. Long legs complete his overall attractive appearance, giving him a sort of lanky look at first sight, though he isn't too skinny. 

Personality: Rebellious and intuitive, Ren is truly a work of contrasts. He hides his true feelings behind a shy, gentlemanly smile, but his intense gaze suggests a darker nature. He takes his work seriously, and isn't afraid to tell of anyone who doesn't. He absolutely despises not being at his best, and prioritizes work over his health -- which often means he doesn't eat after breakfast. On the outside, Ren appears to be calm and collected, though he has a childish, stubborn side as well. To those who he isn't fond of, or if he is fond of you, but doesn't want too show it, his usual smiling demeanor disappears and gives way to a rude, short-tempered and smirking personality. 

Section Of Show Business: Acting and the occasional modeling.

Other: He's had many girlfriends, but he's never really been in love.
He is very fond of sweets, especially pudding, but doesn't show it.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alexis Aliendra Jarvis

Looks: . Alexis is a petite girl,  in height and waist.  She doesn't stand out much,  and seems to be an ideal girl, blonde hair,  Blue eyes and a sweet smile,  when she does smile at you that is.

Personality: AAlexis seems to be a quiet girl,  with passionate feelings that stay with her a long time. And although she is sweet,  kind to most and never puts a toe out of line that can change in a heartbeat.  She can be cruel,  heartless and reckless,  giving no thought to what she's saying or doing.  And she mostly acts this way when hurt,  or if she doesn't trust you,  to guard her feelings, , and her heart which have been damaged before.  She usually puts others ahead of herself,  but still looks after herself. 

Section of show business: Mostly acting and occasionally singing. 

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
What's the anime called?
*anticipating this rp starting*

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
[ Anime is called Skip Beat, c: Your character could basically be wandering the area, trying to find the place where they were going to film, and I'm going to make Ren bump into her. Literally.]

Ren sauntered down the hall, his piercing indigo eyes focused on the gold watch on his wrist. He hadn't done much work today, and that bothered him, so he put all of his energy in getting ready for his next job - filming the newest episode of a drama he starred in. However, there were two problems. One, this episode was to feature a rookie making her television debut. Two, she wasn't here yet. He kept his usual graceful, apathetic demeanor though behind that he was infuriated. How could someone not be here yet when the filming was scheduled to start in less than half an hour. Careless, reckless, so many words he could find to describe such behaviour, none of them nice. He almost knocked down a small girl, but he caught her in time, supporting her by her hand. He let go of her hand once he'd steadied her, and tilted his head down to look at the girl, who was drastically shorter than him. He could catch sight of blonde hair, blue eyes, but not much more. "You," He muttered, his voice soft, and seemingly kind. "Are you Alexis?"

Posted By:
LoosingSanity Lock
LoosingSanity
StarStarStarStar
[Christmas holidays soon, I'll watch it then]

Alexis looked up at the guy who had almost knocked her to the floor, but managed to save her in time. Her blonde hair slid from across one of her eyes as she tilted her head slightly up and then down in a soft nod at Ren. She knew she was late, and could tell by the way he had been walking he wasn't happy. "Yes.... And, I.. I know I'm late but I got lost on the way here and I uh....." Alexis' voice got quieter as she spoke, soon trailing off into nothingness in the presence of the tall, well to her, guy in front of her. For her first debut she had already made one big mistake of being late

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Ren's face faded into a slight frown, his eyes narrowing at the petite girl that stood before him. "An actress should be able to easily and eloquently express herself, no matter how intimidated she may be. If you speak that softly, we won't be able to hear you properly during recording," His voice seemed kind, but if listened to carefully - you could tell it wasn't, like a blade covered with sweet honey. "If you'd be so kind as to follow me," His lips quirked upwards into an 'inviting' smile, as he turned and strolled down the hall. He had no need to walk quickly, his long legs often caused him to easily reach his destination before those who were rushing, while he simply sauntered. He went through a door, which led them to a set resembling a classroom. People rushed to prepare him, fixing his makeup and brushing his hair and such. A few girls also walked up to Alexis, most of them seemed a bit angry as they dragged her into a room to get her makeup done.

Posted By:
LoosingSanity Lock
LoosingSanity
StarStarStarStar
Alexis had stayed silent, unsure what to say. Or if to speak at all. So she'd followed, with a slight struggle , in complete silence. The set that appeared in front of her as she was beginning to be dragged away could much seen to be resembling a classroom, a familiar sight Alexis had only just left. A door was soon closed in her face, and all the petit girl could see was a rush of bodies around her and hear some angered mutters about time. Obviously they were annoyed she was late, leaving barely any time to do their job. But soon Alexis was ready, hair, makeup and clothes, and was being pushed out of the room with a slight nervous expression.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
After going through the details -- making sure the set was perfect, the actors all accounted for and the lighting set just right for maximum recording quality -- the director announced that they would first do a run through, before the actual recording began. The actresses playing the students took their places -- apparently, it was an all girls' school, and began chattering and whispering in character as any gossipy High School Girl would. The whispers ranged from:

"I heard the new teacher is hot, have you seen him yet?"

To

"They say that the new teacher, was in an accident and wasin the hospital for three months"

To

"I heard his fiancée died in some car crash some months ago,"

Ren walked onstage, emerging through a door that was evidently part of the set, wearing a long-sleved white shirt and navy blue trousers. His copper hair was styled perfectly, and it neatly framed his face, complementing his intensely green eyes. "Good morning students," His voice made the actresses blush and smile, the makeup artists swooning out of the camera's view. He took a chalk from the table before him, placing an assortment of documents neatly in one corner, and wrote on the chalkboard. The smacking of the chalk on the board made the actresses who hadn't already turned around do so, and they saw 'Mr.Takashi' written in elegant, bold letters in the middle of the board. Ren then laid eyes on a blonde actress, his gaze fixed on her, before he approached her in a teacher-like fashion and lightly hit her desk. "Class has begun, young lady," He said, awaiting her reply.

[You can decide how your character replies, or even remembers the script at all]

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Mental Disorders Stereotypes?

insanity

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

who has your fav bio?

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos