Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Skip Beat [Private Roleplay]

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
The coins rattled as they slid down the small tunnel of the vending machine she was stood in front of, and the sound if a rolling can soon followed. Alexis used the can as a distraction, grabbing it and opening it with a click and a fizz.

"You could be twice my age and a championship boxer and I still wouldn't give them back. "

She raised the cold can to her dark lips, draining half of it in one, before returning to her seat and placing her soda can down as a large belch, much like Ren's, pressed passed the dark lips.

"Really its a disgusting habit. Your killing yourself and I'm not gonna let it slide. " she shrugged as she crossed her legs and pulled them ontonthe chair. "And a tantrum isn't gonna help either. Cause really, you sound like me trying. " she teased lightly, sticking her tongue out at him.

"So get used to it, kay? " she nodded, falling silent as she leant her head fall over the edge of the chair, staring at tge ceiling as the dark locks hung loose.

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
Ren felt it. The sheer intenstiy. Lips parted in a forced, soft cough as he leaned back. The fiery, dark haired girl pulsed on, the other simply gawked at her with an incredulous expression. The soda fizzed beside her, the sound having parted her dark lips vulgar, masculine, disgusting yet impressive.

"Unladylike." The male interrupted, dark gaze trailing her figure to where it was curtailed by the table. "Unladylike, such a sound shouldn't be able to escape such a petite, fragile figure. Tch, if you ever want any man but me to have any interest in you then you'll act a bit better."

Standing, ambling towards the female then restraining her—arm wrapped around her middle and pressing down her arms as he reached into her pocket. Upon finding the smal box tucked deep in the safety of the fabric, he slipped it into his back pocket guiltily.

"Don't thieve from me, you're becoming a brother quite quickly. I thought with your figure maturing this much, you'd have gained at least some femininity." He scoffed, returning to his seat with a rather disappointed sigh. "Unladylike, never do that again." 

『 Life Is Full Of Common Enchantment Waiting For Our Alchemist's Eyes To Notice』

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
The same lips that had pressed forward the vulgar noise then pressed forward a scoff. "That's rich coming from you. " Alexis replied, although her words barely escaped her lips before sge was pinned against the chair.

"Femininity is over rated. " She shrugged, small shoulders raising for a split second in the familiar movement that occurred so often, mere habit when she spoke.

"If you ever want a girl that likes you for something other than your name you won't pin your darling little sister down and keep burning your life away with disgusting habits. Or, certain young women that do actually find themselves attracted to you somehow will find a little voice whispering in their ear." The words that flowed so easily from the small girl were calm and collected, although the bitterness behind them would not be misses by Ren, if he paid enough attention.

The dark chocolate eyes flickered between the back pocket of thr tall boy opposite her, to his face and back, as she tried to puzzle out a way to yet again take the small box from him, and this time get rid of it for good.

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
*cough cough*

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
`

『 Life Is Full Of Common Enchantment Waiting For Our Alchemist's Eyes To Notice』

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Great apostrophe you have there

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
Dark eyes the colour of spilled ink slowly devoured her physique—a fair chest, thin waist, fairer hips clothed by tight pants that clung to her curves with leathery black fabric that would feel smooth under his touch, if only—Ren reeled back, pressing his shoulders into the caress of the wooden chair. "She's your sixteen year old sister, don't."

"I have a chick, Setsuka" The dark haired man pursed lips twisted into a scowl, arms intimidatingly crossed across the deep black coat that adorned his chest. "A beautiful, curvy, mature woman who's got little interest in my name." The words were light, yet, contrary to popular belief, the man did not wear his heart on his sleeve and the half grin that teased his lips hid a scowl.

His tongue darted to dampen thin, femininely plump and pinkish lips as the male leaned forward, resting elbows on the sleek table. "Setsuka, Setsuka, Setsuka." He teased in a lilting, sing-song tone uncommonly playful—the again, why the formalities with his sister? "You're staring, and it's making me nervous."

Fingers tapped his box deeper into the tight, leather pocket. "Is my romp quite so interesting? We're siblings, you know, it's not good to get too intimate." Gloved hands reached easily to her face, tracing her jawline with familiarity and an almost predatory smirk playing across his mouth.

"Oh, look, Setsu. They're staring, it's because of where you're looking." The male gestured lazily to a curious gathering lead by a painfully familiar brunette that eyed them oddly, glared at the hand stroking her cheeks quite lovingly. "Now, certain young women would do good to find a voice whispering in their ear and leave my 'disgusting habits' be until we're home. We don't need me sitting on you, again, and I won't get up quite so easily this time."

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
It wasn't hard for Setsuka to noticed the dark eyes that slowly trailed over her, resting for longer in some places than others. His eyes drew away as he pushed himself back into his chair, and her own rolled with an unspoken sarcasm that was easily missed if you weren't watching her. That shouldn't be a problem for Ren, as he most certainly was watching.

"You won't have a girlfriend for long if you refer to her as a chick." She muttered shaking her head slowly ad if disappointed by something he had said although really she was just teasing him. "Hm. Are you really sure about that? I'm sure she absolutely loves dropping your name into conversations." The small girl replied, as if she was challenging the woman that didn't even sound all too real yet she annoyingly knew was.

The dark lips pressed forward another scoff as she shook her head. "Oh you wish I was thinking that. " she teased softly as the gloved hands made contact with her pale skin. "Although you wouldn't be all too happy with what I was actually thinking, although it has nothing to do with anything intimate. " She replied, voice lowered as he was closer.

Her own dark gaze met with the brunette womans and she shook her head with a slight sigh. "Some people. ." Came the barely audible mutter of annoyance as she turned her gaze back to her brother. "I'll drop my whispers and complaining about your disgusting habits when you stop your disgusting habits. No sooner and no later." There was no negotiating with Setsu, and really no point in even trying in the first place.

"And I don't think they're staring because of me." She added in a teasing whisper.

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
That was literally one of the best posts I've had in years wow.

Okay? Okay.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Tell me which colour nail polish do you pr...

Tell me which colour nail polish do you pr...

Country and time game

Is there life after death?

Favorite Cold Drink?

China pledges more dialogue on regional co...

latest videos