Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

All I Want (Max and Morgan's RP)

Posted By:
octane
octane
StarStarStarStar
"Shut up, lady, my butt buddy is talking to me!" I shouted at the nurse, who rolled her eyes. I looked back at Dante and grinned, nodding. "I'm very woozy. Like, what's my name? I can't even remember." I said, racking my brain for answers. But, much to my distaste, I couldn't remember my name. The doctor guy walked in and smiled when he saw my hand in Dante's. It was funny how I remembered every detail about him but couldn't remember anything about myself. I guess I put him before anything else. 
"Hey, Jean, how's your shoulder?"
"Jean? That's my name?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow. Dr. Whatshisface nodded. "That's so lame." I said, and both Dante and Jake laughed. "Whatever. It hurts really bad. I need medicine." I whined.

no
just
no

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Fave Yu-Gi-Oh God Card?

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

This or That??

This or That??