Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holiday Sparks (Max and Grey's RP)

Posted By:
octane
octane
StarStarStarStar
I finished changing my pants and grinned at Noah's suggestion. "That would be awesome!" I laughed. "Hold on, I gotta change my shirt." I said into the phone and put the thing down on my bed, promptly doing as I said I would, but not replacing it with anything else. I was just... shirtless. Whatever, I walk around nakie all the time. 
"Okay, I'm back." I said, laying back down on my bed and Placing my free arm behind my head on my pillow. Then I started laughing. "Oh my GOD!" I laughed, covering my mouth and feeling tears forming in my eyes. I was quick to get hysterical, whichever way it went. "Sorry, I'm just thinking about... about how you reacted when I first told you this morning!" I cackled. "You were so worked up it was hilarious! Not that I'm laughing at you, I'm just laughing at your... reaction."

no
just
no

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar
Noah couldn't help but grin and he sat up towards the end of his bed. "No, no, I get it," he said and crossed his legs together - crisscross applesauce. "I was just so freaked out, you have no idea. And, and, and it was just ridiculous , to think that you were being serious." He laughed loudly and then quieted down when he heard someone walking past his door, the footsteps slowly a little outside. He was quiet for a long moment until he heard them walk away and then took a deep breath of relief. "Sorry for the awkward silence," he said. "I heard someone outside my door and got all paranoid."

B R I N G . M E . T H E . H O R I Z O N

sempiternal

T H I S . I S . S E M P I T E R N A L

Posted By:
octane
octane
StarStarStarStar
"I understand." I replied, and after a long moment of silence, Noah apologized for it. "No need to apologize. I understand that, too. Kind of." I said, realizing that I didn't understand what it was like to have Nazi parents who would berate you into oblivion if they heard one thing they didn't like coming out of your mouth. Which really sucked for Noah and I's relationship (only kind of, because we push through it), because I could rarely hang out at his house due to their burning hatred for me. I have to admit, I am a bit inappropriate at times and things slip out of my mouth that I don't exactly intend for them to slip out. But it's just my personality. And Noah's parents never seem to take that into account. I've never once been rude to them. I only made one wiener joke while we were at dinner and they sent me home. But they seemed to hate me before that, too. That just didn't help. 
"I actually don't. But that doesn't stop me from lying through my teeth now, does it?" I replied after thinking all that for the longest time. I chuckled. "Wait, that's not what I meant. I wouldn't lie to you, I just had to think about it!"

no
just
no

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar

Noah skidded to the end of his bed and threw hid feet over the side, dangling towards the floor. "Lying through your teeth?" he asked, and he pulled one of his legs back towards his chest. He pulled off his sock and then switched feet, mindlessly staring at the phone clenched in his hand. "What do you mean?" Noah laid back down on the bed and let his legs continue to sway towards the floor. It had been an exhausting day, and he still had to sit through dinner with his parents. That was sure to be fun.

B R I N G . M E . T H E . H O R I Z O N

sempiternal

T H I S . I S . S E M P I T E R N A L

Posted By:
octane
octane
StarStarStarStar
I sighed. "I just meant that I said something I knew wasn't true." I said with a shrug. I scratched my lower stomach, letting out a noise that resembled a horse through my lips. My cheeks turned red. "Sorry, I didn't mean to do that!" I said loudly. "And sorry for that, I think I may have hurt your ears." I chuckled a little bit afterwards, and then heard someone opening the door to our house. 
"Jean, baby!" I heard my mom's voice resonating through the entire house. She could be loud. "I brought Chinese!" She said. She was from Paris, and though she learned English at an early age, her main language was French, so she said most of her words with a strange accent. 
I left my room and when to the banister on the stairs. 
"Thanks, Mama! I'm talking to Noah right now, I'll be down in a bit!" I shouted back, covering my phone with my hand so that the yelling wouldn't be too loud in Noah's ear. 

no
just
no

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Time Is It Where You Live?

Harry potter or twilight???

Laptop vs Computer

Google vs Bing!!

Harry potter or twilight???

latest videos