Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Another RP for Dia and Lyn ^ω^

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
[Now I imagined a younger Brynn with blonde hair. 
. . . .Ew.]

Brynn was soon lying on the snowy ground as before, that chick beneath him as before. She slipped away before his mind could refocus, though, leaving him laying on the cold snow. She muttered incomprehensive words as he tried to push himself up, though he didn't spend time trying to figure out what she'd said. He'd somehow managed to stand, soon, and reached out to rest an arm on the lady's shoulder for needed support—obviously not quite learning from his mistakes. He heard her next words, however, though he wasn't sure what to make of them. "Follow you? To? Why? . . . . Should I get another drink?" He asked, despite her instructions not to, with the beginnings of a smirk on his lips.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( This is getting wayyy out of hand... )) Mag let out a low groan under breath, snagging him by the collar and shoving him forward with one hand. "Don't ask questions. Hurry up." She didn't run in order to avoid looking suspicious, but sped her pace to a quick walk. After a day of moving from place to place, she was already tired, and wouldn't be able to go very far. If they could just make it to the inn before her leg gave out and before they got caught, things would be fine. She once again nudged him ahead as they soon began to approach the ramshackle building.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
{A blond Mag is just as odd in my opinion, really, but it looks worse on Brynn. Bad / Late post ugh. Sorry.}

A soft, exasperated groan parted the petite female's lips. Pale fingers grasped his shirt tightly, brushing lightly against the jutting of his collarbone as the dark haired woman pressed him forward. 

"Why? Hurryin' is tiring. Lie down with me again." Brynn's pale arms found her thin waist at this slurred comment, lightly caressing her hip with exaggeratedly slow strokes. A smirk claimed the edges of his mouth and tugged its left corner upwards.

His steps interrupted by her abrupt nudge, the tall male stumbled slightly. The woman continued to press him to a ramshackle old Inn, its walls peeling and chipping thoroughly and covering an expanse near ready to topple.

"Is this where we're goin'?" He muttered, near curious, despite the other's abundant warnings to stay silent. 

『E T H E R E A L』
❝Born to blossom, bloom to Perish.❞

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Keep your recessive genes to yourself, Mag. ))

"I would appreciate it if you kept your grubby paws to your person and not on mine." She only responded by shoving him again, keeping him a couple feet in front of her as if he was a prisoner. The man was driving her mental, and she couldn't stand him much longer, but perhaps she could just abandon him somewhere safe and leave him with the bill.

After getting a room number and key from the innkeeper, she started up the stairs, stepping on the edges so they wouldn't creak so loudly. It took her a few moments to remember the unwanted company she had in tow, and she waited until he caught up before beginning to ascend the stairs again, muttering quietly under her breath the entire time. She didn't really want him around and she didn't owe him any help, but somehow she felt guilty leaving him an intoxicated fool to be captured by them. Though really, it wasn't entirely his safety she cared so much about. It was more the thought of him being caught, letting them have the satisfaction of taking in another one, that she couldn't stand. Beside, it was his own fault that he was ##### anyway.

Soon they made it to the room assigned, a small little door tucked at the corner of the hall. "In here," she mumbled as if it wasn't obvious, in a slightly less angry tone than the ones used before. She closed the door behind her with a loud creak, the rusted lock clicking as it slid into place.

(( Egh. I'm super tired I know it's horrible. ))

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
{Pity me because I tried and it's 4 am.}

"
Grubby? Mm, I like it. Tell me more over drinks tonight." Brynn supplied easily, a grin playing across thin, lightly bruised lips. His arms found familiarity in snaking around her waist, fingers flirtatiously toying with her clothing, tightening as she shoved him angrily. "Stop struggling so much," He slurred "It's not like you'll die if you just hug me." The male finally shoved his hands into his pockets after her umpteenth push, fiddling idly with the measly change from yesterday's breakfast. 

The room key took longer to obtain than it should have with Brynn standing behind the shorter female. The innkeeper
—a middle aged woman with a too-tight blond ponytail and deep frown lines—scowled at his grins and winks, keeping her bright, green-eyed gaze fixed on 'the short chick' more often than not. He stumbled away a few seconds after her, lingering to wave at the innkeeper and elicit impressive cursing. The stairs proved difficult to get up, his vision lightly blurred and body rebelling against him, and each step took a few seconds to climb. 

Brynn stumbled into the room before her, leaping eagerly onto the dirty bed. The mattress squeaked with protest as he shifted uncomfortably, the somewhat soft yet filthy sheets hardly helping the rock-like bed. He was too tired to complain and instead found himself hurrying to untangle himself from the sheets and head to the bathroom. Pressing the door open with a creek, the male threw up in the first thing he saw
—the face basin. 

Emerging from the bathroom with water dripping from his face, he brushed thick locks of unruly black hair from his eyes, draping his shirt (which had come off sometime during his groaning and puking) over one bare shoulder. "You know, you never told me your name.I think." He mumbled, slipping the leather gloves off and resting them on the bed as he sat. "I'm Brynn. Nice to meet 'ya."

『E T H E R E A L』
❝Born to blossom, bloom to Perish.❞

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Pity me because I had the audacity to try to repay such a well-written post with this one. ))

"That's because you don't need it. I am not your friend, nor your spouse, nor even an acquaintance. You will not have need of my name." Her back was toward him as she shrugged off her coat, lightly reaching a hand out to brush against the back of a wooden chair that had seen better days, draping the equally worn garment over it. Mag took care to empty the spacious pockets, slipping their contents into the black satchel and tucked the more precious items away in the safety of her "upper pocket." A quiet hum escaped in slight contempt, though her tone turned softer when she addressed him again, turning around the smallest bit. "Names. . .are very fragile things. You should be more careful with yours. Don't trust it to someone like me."

A sudden gust from the window sent her thoughts scattering, along with a couple layers of dust that had blanketed the room like snow only a moment before. "Like a blizzard, it is, if not outside than in here with this cursed rot. . ." she muttered to no one in particular, pursing her lips to blow away the few dust bunnies that remained. She slammed the window shut with a contented noise as she brushed herself off, taking care to lock it. Usually she liked to leave windows open, rooms felt so much stuffier and heavier when they were closed, but that wasn't really safe these days.

Brynn. She had already known his name, of course, and the reason he wore those gloves that wrote "suspicious" all over his appearance, though she hadn't cared much to dig too far into his mind. Beside, it wasn't as if there was too much there to dig around in. But she had found enough, and now that they were alone--locked in a room with a brewing snowstorm outside, and with him intoxicated and without gloves--there were not very many good scenarios possible that she could think of. She sat warily by the window, edging away from the single bed he occupied. It was impossible to give him even a shred of trust, and there was no reason she could imagine to do so. The best thing to do was to know where he was at all times, and to wait for him to fall asleep first before taking off. Though the howling of the wind sounded like a banshee, and the clinking sound of hail was becoming horribly apparent-- there would be no going anywhere tonight. She was stuck with the animal making himself comfortable on the bed.

If that was the case, at least she could make it more bearable. Abandoning her station at the window, she busied herself at the little table near the chair where she had left her coat, taking a few tiny bottles sealed with cork from her belongings and emptying a portion of their contents into a glass cup left on the table. She returned to the bed a moment later with it in her hands, purposely averting her gaze from him. "Here, drink this--it should help your little stupor, or at least lessen the side effects. . . Just take it. I don't care to spend the night with a durnk." She shoved the mix at him, taking extra caution not to let any part of her touch him--and resumed her spot at the window, sliding off the long boots that had wrapped around her legs and amusing herself by thinking up possible spells she could use to get away from him. I could always turn myself into something temporarily, or even him, something small and harmless, with a tail, perhaps. . . A cat, maybe, I should think I would like him better as a cat.

-Sir Francis Bacon

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Breaking Benjamin or Rise Against?

Beyonce vs. Kelly Rowland

Nicki Minaj vs. Lil Kim

Review Tomodachi Life

Breaking Benjamin or Rise Against?

August Alsina

latest videos