Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Another RP for Dia and Lyn ^ω^

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
[Now I imagined a younger Brynn with blonde hair. 
. . . .Ew.]

Brynn was soon lying on the snowy ground as before, that chick beneath him as before. She slipped away before his mind could refocus, though, leaving him laying on the cold snow. She muttered incomprehensive words as he tried to push himself up, though he didn't spend time trying to figure out what she'd said. He'd somehow managed to stand, soon, and reached out to rest an arm on the lady's shoulder for needed support—obviously not quite learning from his mistakes. He heard her next words, however, though he wasn't sure what to make of them. "Follow you? To? Why? . . . . Should I get another drink?" He asked, despite her instructions not to, with the beginnings of a smirk on his lips.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( This is getting wayyy out of hand... )) Mag let out a low groan under breath, snagging him by the collar and shoving him forward with one hand. "Don't ask questions. Hurry up." She didn't run in order to avoid looking suspicious, but sped her pace to a quick walk. After a day of moving from place to place, she was already tired, and wouldn't be able to go very far. If they could just make it to the inn before her leg gave out and before they got caught, things would be fine. She once again nudged him ahead as they soon began to approach the ramshackle building.

If the lamplight of connected souls points toward your heart
Can you hear a resonance stronger than words now?

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
{A blond Mag is just as odd in my opinion, really, but it looks worse on Brynn. Bad / Late post ugh. Sorry.}

A soft, exasperated groan parted the petite female's lips. Pale fingers grasped his shirt tightly, brushing lightly against the jutting of his collarbone as the dark haired woman pressed him forward. 

"Why? Hurryin' is tiring. Lie down with me again." Brynn's pale arms found her thin waist at this slurred comment, lightly caressing her hip with exaggeratedly slow strokes. A smirk claimed the edges of his mouth and tugged its left corner upwards.

His steps interrupted by her abrupt nudge, the tall male stumbled slightly. The woman continued to press him to a ramshackle old Inn, its walls peeling and chipping thoroughly and covering an expanse near ready to topple.

"Is this where we're goin'?" He muttered, near curious, despite the other's abundant warnings to stay silent. 

“Born To Blossom, Bloom To Perish”

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Keep your recessive genes to yourself, Mag. ))

"I would appreciate it if you kept your grubby paws to your person and not on mine." She only responded by shoving him again, keeping him a couple feet in front of her as if he was a prisoner. The man was driving her mental, and she couldn't stand him much longer, but perhaps she could just abandon him somewhere safe and leave him with the bill.

After getting a room number and key from the innkeeper, she started up the stairs, stepping on the edges so they wouldn't creak so loudly. It took her a few moments to remember the unwanted company she had in tow, and she waited until he caught up before beginning to ascend the stairs again, muttering quietly under her breath the entire time. She didn't really want him around and she didn't owe him any help, but somehow she felt guilty leaving him an intoxicated fool to be captured by them. Though really, it wasn't entirely his safety she cared so much about. It was more the thought of him being caught, letting them have the satisfaction of taking in another one, that she couldn't stand. Beside, it was his own fault that he was ##### anyway.

Soon they made it to the room assigned, a small little door tucked at the corner of the hall. "In here," she mumbled as if it wasn't obvious, in a slightly less angry tone than the ones used before. She closed the door behind her with a loud creak, the rusted lock clicking as it slid into place.

(( Egh. I'm super tired I know it's horrible. ))

If the lamplight of connected souls points toward your heart
Can you hear a resonance stronger than words now?

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With 'S'

Words That Start With 'S'

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Vanilla Vs Chocalate

Words that start with A