Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

{ Ripples Private }

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

"KokoTheElevenPrince" wrote:

Fen sighed not wanting to move, "I do not wanna move~" He whined as he stayed near James leaning on him. He breathed quietly "Heh, I forgot my hair is short now.." He said lightly as he felt James playing with his white hair.

Artemis blushed darker and made a face at Aaron, a silly one! He smiled "I realized!~" He said laughing a bit "What are you teasing me for!?~" He asked while he placed pancakes on the plate Aaron held.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

{ Ripples Private }

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry! Post will be right here....)

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

{ Ripples Private }

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well you've got to. Artemis and Aaron are making breakfast and I'm sure Artemis will be happy to see you. " he said,  finishing playing with Fens hair and gave him a light shrug. "I like it short. It suits you more. Anx makes you appear more grown up." He added woth a grin.

"Because I want to." He said,  repeating a phrase he'd said minutes ago.  It was the reason he did most things concerning Artemis, so he thought it was an acceptable answer to the question as hd held out the next plate for pancakes. 

Okay? Okay.

{ Ripples Private }

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Fen chuckled with a grin as he soon stood up off the bed, he leaned down smooching James and pulled away the flower vines  shifting away from his feet as he walked to the door "I guess i`ll keep it short then..~" He laughed his hand on the doorknob.

Artemis laughed as he placed more pancakes on the plate again, then gazed at Aaron again "So what now?" He asked curiously to the other with a bright smile playing on his lips.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

{ Ripples Private }

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
James was suprised, to say the least, when Fen smooched him. However, after his moment of confusion he stood, following Fen to the door. He patted his soft short hair with a smile. "Good then. " he smiled as he opened the door and exited, holding the door for Fen.

Aaron placed the two pancake filled plates on the table and held the last two up. "Well I plan on getting fat on these pancakes, then going out for a walk while its still sunny." He said with a light smirk and looked out the window at the sun shining in.

Okay? Okay.

{ Ripples Private }

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Fen chuckled as he walked after James and seen Artemis quickly running over hugging him from behind "Ohhh!~ How i`ve missed you!~" He smiled brightly being careful with the stove, He soon let go letting them get breakfast together.

Artemis smiled having being hugged by Fen as he then kept filling the plates with pancakes "Missed you too Fen!" He then glanced at Aaron "Just don`t get a bellyache from eating too much!" He warned with a smile. 

Grief"

{ Ripples Private }

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
James rolled his eyes, taking his place at the table and beginning to eat his pancakes despite the fact that everyone else was stood up talking. He looked up at his brother and Artemis and gave a thumbs up sign accompanied by a smile to show it was good, without having to stop eating since watching over someone can buold up an appetite.

Aaron rolles his eyes as he placed the last full plates on the table. He lightly ruffled Artemis' hair with a chuckle. "Oh purlease, as if this meagre amount could give ME bellyache." He smirked as he sat down opposite James.

Okay? Okay.

{ Ripples Private }

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

Fen smiled lightly as he smooched Artemis`s forehead as he hugged the child then walked away toward the counter with empty jars and berries, he pulled a medium jar down with mixed berries inside with honey glazed over them, He then walked over placing it on the table as he sat and started eating.

Artemis smiled as he hummed quietly, all the windows open in the summer air. Slow winds flew about the house. He then sat with everyone else eating pancakes with the honey berries. Artemis glanced at Aaron "Hm.. I think this will be just fine.." He smiled.

Grief"

1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Words that start with C.

Neymar is a communist

Kidzworld Radio is Here

HAPPY NEW MONTH

HAPPY NEW MONTH

im a geog. student and i need some help

latest videos