Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"KokoTheElevenPrince" wrote:

Fen sighed not wanting to move, "I do not wanna move~" He whined as he stayed near James leaning on him. He breathed quietly "Heh, I forgot my hair is short now.." He said lightly as he felt James playing with his white hair.

Artemis blushed darker and made a face at Aaron, a silly one! He smiled "I realized!~" He said laughing a bit "What are you teasing me for!?~" He asked while he placed pancakes on the plate Aaron held.

Grief"

I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(Sorry! Post will be right here....)

If I were a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives with you.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"Well you've got to. Artemis and Aaron are making breakfast and I'm sure Artemis will be happy to see you. " he said,  finishing playing with Fens hair and gave him a light shrug. "I like it short. It suits you more. Anx makes you appear more grown up." He added woth a grin.

"Because I want to." He said,  repeating a phrase he'd said minutes ago.  It was the reason he did most things concerning Artemis, so he thought it was an acceptable answer to the question as hd held out the next plate for pancakes. 

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Fen chuckled with a grin as he soon stood up off the bed, he leaned down smooching James and pulled away the flower vines  shifting away from his feet as he walked to the door "I guess i`ll keep it short then..~" He laughed his hand on the doorknob.

Artemis laughed as he placed more pancakes on the plate again, then gazed at Aaron again "So what now?" He asked curiously to the other with a bright smile playing on his lips.

Grief"

I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
James was suprised, to say the least, when Fen smooched him. However, after his moment of confusion he stood, following Fen to the door. He patted his soft short hair with a smile. "Good then. " he smiled as he opened the door and exited, holding the door for Fen.

Aaron placed the two pancake filled plates on the table and held the last two up. "Well I plan on getting fat on these pancakes, then going out for a walk while its still sunny." He said with a light smirk and looked out the window at the sun shining in.

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Fen chuckled as he walked after James and seen Artemis quickly running over hugging him from behind "Ohhh!~ How i`ve missed you!~" He smiled brightly being careful with the stove, He soon let go letting them get breakfast together.

Artemis smiled having being hugged by Fen as he then kept filling the plates with pancakes "Missed you too Fen!" He then glanced at Aaron "Just don`t get a bellyache from eating too much!" He warned with a smile. 

Grief"

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
James rolled his eyes, taking his place at the table and beginning to eat his pancakes despite the fact that everyone else was stood up talking. He looked up at his brother and Artemis and gave a thumbs up sign accompanied by a smile to show it was good, without having to stop eating since watching over someone can buold up an appetite.

Aaron rolles his eyes as he placed the last full plates on the table. He lightly ruffled Artemis' hair with a chuckle. "Oh purlease, as if this meagre amount could give ME bellyache." He smirked as he sat down opposite James.

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Fen smiled lightly as he smooched Artemis`s forehead as he hugged the child then walked away toward the counter with empty jars and berries, he pulled a medium jar down with mixed berries inside with honey glazed over them, He then walked over placing it on the table as he sat and started eating.

Artemis smiled as he hummed quietly, all the windows open in the summer air. Slow winds flew about the house. He then sat with everyone else eating pancakes with the honey berries. Artemis glanced at Aaron "Hm.. I think this will be just fine.." He smiled.

Grief"

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by ajcj
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by ajcj
NORTH KOREA!!! in Current Events posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
Roleplay Wars [ATJ, REVIVED] in School posted by ajcj
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by ajcj
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by ajcj
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash