Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Info: A guy likes this girl, but long does he know the girl likes a different guy. Form: Name: Age: Personality: Gender: Appearance: Other: (I am very sorry, this phone will not let me enter them apart.)

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Kristy and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
LoosingSanity Lock
LoosingSanity
StarStarStarStar
(It's okay)
Name: Joseph McAscan
Personality: Joseph think of himsef as top dog with many people, but in reality he is quite unpopular, with only a gang of 3 friends who he goes around with. Despite this he has a reputation as a player. and repulses half the girls and attracts the others.
Appearance:
Other: Likes Alex

Name: Alexandra 'Alex' Thomas
Personality: Alex is a bright and bubbly girl who loves to talk. She is almost always happy and seem to get along well with most people. She is sweet, but also sensitive and has been hurt before. Cautious yet courageous.
Appearance:
Other: Likes your guy

Kristy and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(I would have got mad at myself because it took this long.. Very sorry! XD)

Name: Lance Weller
Personality: Lance is the type to never stop what he didn't finish. He is sweet and mostly his family describe him as a prince although he is not. Lance is also the type to laugh at silence. He has most girls for friends but, only a couple guys. He is very smart and can get annoyed with certain people.
Appearance: Lance has dirty blonde hair, some people think it is brown but when you get closer it is blonde, very. His hair is short but not longer then above his ears. Lance has green eyes. He is Farley tall, although is not the tallest in the world. 
Other: Lance doesn't have a girlfriend.. (?Weird since I just said he mostly has girls who are friends. XD) He is just waiting for someone who is special and not so much serious.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Kristy and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
LoosingSanity Lock
LoosingSanity
StarStarStarStar
YAY!

Kristy and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
LoosingSanity Lock
LoosingSanity
StarStarStarStar
Can you please start pwetty pwetty pwease

Kristy and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh yes I will, little Kristy! XD)

Lance was in the library writing a report on the culture of Mexico. He was getting sort of tired but knew he had to get it done. Lance looked throughout books but didn't find much interesting details. He sat back in his chair and started to read out of a different book.

Kristy and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
LoosingSanity Lock
LoosingSanity
StarStarStarStar
(Thanks xD)

Alex rubbed her forehead in slight frustration before shoving another book off the pile. The books she had been looking through were useless for the infromation on Mexico she needed. Her class had been set a report on the culture of Mexico and Alex had ended up in a library to do research on it. She heard someone plop into the seat beside her and when she looked up she sighed.  Joseph was there.

Joseph sat down beside Alex with a smirk, leaning his elbow on the table to look at her. "Still struggling on that report?" he questioned. Alex refused to answer. "Aw don't be such a grump." He teased lightly as Alex tried using her orange locks as a barier from him.

Kristy and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ha, no problem.)

Lance took a sigh and began to wright about Mexico news he knew before relying on the useless books. He put another book on top, a bit annoyed. Lance got done with a paragraph before he knew that Alex and Joseph were close by. He lightly smiled as if saying hello with no words. Lance crossed his arms studying the horrible useless book that he had in front of his face.

Kristy and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
LoosingSanity Lock
LoosingSanity
StarStarStarStar
Joseph gave a frown over at Lance before once more smirking at Alex. He pushed her hair out of her face to look at her. "I'm just tryna help you. Our teacher set this a few weeks ago. I've done this. Remember, I'm not in your class." Although Joey wished he was in her class because he always wanted to get close to her. He'd try asking her out soon, but he was always wary about doing it in case she said no.

"Go help someone else Joe." Alex said. She picked up the books she had yet to look through and stood up. She'd seen Lance, and his smile so she walked over to his table and dropped the books lightly onto the table. "These may be of some use." she told him with a light smile.

Kristy and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Lance smiled lightly, "Thanks, Alex. Are you still going through this assignment too?" He asked hoping he wasn't the only one. Lance looked back over at Joe and slightly shrugged. "... Hm, he doesn't seem happy." Lance shut the book he was reading and put in into the pile. His table looked like a pile between "Great help" and "Useless" books. Lance looked back up at Alex.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Issues with Mom

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

Zoomin' Zoomin' - Becky G

Becky G

Type in the face you have on right now

latest videos