Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"If you didn't have your weirdness I definitely wouldn't be here. God, I couldn't fall for a BORING person." She laughed, a light pink peppering her cheeks at what she'd said, but then just smiled it off. "You can hug me when people are looking. But I just don't wanna share a chair with you and try writing around you in class." She giggled, shaking her head softly at the image. 

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Kristy and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Lance grinned bigger than he normally did. He hugged her once more before saying, "You fell for me?.." He laughed lightly. "Hmm, what could I do right now that would be overly romantic..." He left that sentence out in space as he started to think. Lance looked at Alex with a sweet smile. "Hmm... What should I do my Alex?"

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Kristy and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
The pink peppered across Alex's cheeks became a deep scarlet as Lance questioned what she'd said. "Of course I did silly. Overly romantic? .... What should you do?... Hmm... Up to you. Suprise me.  But make it good." Alex teased, giggling softly. It made the red in her face calm, and her smile to start back up, seeing that sweet smile directed at her.

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Kristy and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Lance touched the side of her face like the redness would leave by his touch. "I will.. Just let me think." He said softly while smiling a little wider. He quickly shook his head. "I can't think when around you so, it's impossible. I'll just do something I've wanted to do for awhile and it will be amazing. Trust me, Alex." He grinned awhile after he slowly leaned in closer to her. Once he was so close that their noses could almost touch, he kissed her slowly and gently.

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

1 2 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

SIGN THIS PETITION !

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Scariest picture on the internet?

What will you be when you grow up?

latest videos