Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes you will." Alex agreed with a nod, sticking her tongue out at Lance. She giggled as his hand ran up and down her back, doing the same to his side with a mischievous grin. "Back to the hair, huh?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow teasingly at Lance. Then she shrugged as she stretched her legs out. "Future hair dresser." She joked. "Laaaaaaanceeee." 

If I were a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives with you.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
"Your hair is way too soft to not play with." Lance nodded and smiled lightly. "What time is it, my baby?" He laughed and watched her stretch out. "Littllee Allleexx." He wrapped his arms around her tightly. He took both her hands in his and smiled. "Is Alex tired?" He laughed. "Or.. are you uncomfortable? There's two people on a beanbag." He laughed again and held her tighter.

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex shrugged, gesturing some place behind her head. "There's a clock over there." She informed him as her hands were gathered up by his own. She just wriggled closer in to him with a light grin. "Not uncomfortable,  you make a very comfy seat." She giggled as she lightly poked Lance's leg. "Not tired." She added with a certain nod. "Just had cramp." She added as a sudden afterthought. 

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Lance nodded lightly and glanced back at the clock. It wasn't that late yet, he realised as he hugged her tighter. "Hmm.. well, i'm glad you're comfy." He laughed a bit. He moved a piece of her hair behind her ear and leaned his head against hers. He looked at her wall as if he was daydreaming. 

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'll always be comfy if I'm sat on you." Alex teased as Lance pressed his head against hers. He looked at her wall, raising an eyebrow. "Wow, is my wall really that interesting? " Alex questioned, playfully nudging Lances shoudler with her own. "The only thing in here I find interesting to look at is sat underneath me." She grinned at Lance, who appeared to be daydreaming. 

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh.." Lance said without thinking and then after awhile he smiled. "Well, thank you, my Alex. I find you interesting to look at too." He laughed. "I'm like a bunch of pillows then?" His eyes were no longer on the wall, they were back on Alex. "I must be very comfy." He said with another laugh before shaking his head and smiling at her. 

1 2 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 52 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

Can girlsplay video games? Post if they sh...

Names From A-Z

How to make and sell a game in this genera...

Can girlsplay video games? Post if they sh...

Are you a good user?

How Tall Are You?

Who was the last person you sent a comment...

Ur Best friend

What/How are you feeling right now?

Names From A-Z

latest videos