Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Totally does.  You're just jealous because you don't have enough hair for it to look as amazing has mine." Alex teased. A light squeal turned into a giggle as she was lifted into the air by Lance. "What's with the princess carry?" She questioned with a soft smirk up at Lance as she wrapped her arms round his shoulders. She frowned slightly as Lance returned to his use of little,  but let it be taken over by a smile at the fact that he called her his. 

If I were a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives with you.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Lance made a fake little gasp as he looked down at Alex. "My hair isn't beautiful?" He put out his bottom lip slightly. "Aaw.. I thought I was cute." He walked around the room a little before saying, "What's wrong with me carrying my princess. Is that bad.. or weird? Well, I don't care because I'm going to do it anyway!" He sat back down on the beanbag and made sure she was laid across his lap. One arm were still around the top back of her shoulders. "Plus, I can look at you better this way, princess." He smiled lightly and grabbed her hand with his other hand and started to trace shapes into it. 

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

1 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 50 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

Can I get to 1,000?

how to contact admin KW for presenting ou...

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

What Time Is It Where You Live?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

Can I get to 1,000?

latest videos