Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex picked up one of the books, flicking through it, before dropping it down as she crawled onto the beanbag. "Well the general gist so far is that these people are meta-humans and this girl escapes her home that she wasn't let out of and joins them and they stop bad meta-humans and stuff." Alex said, wildly gesturing as she did so. She reached her hand out in the air to try and bring Lance onto the bean bag with her, "But I'm not very good at describing. I don't do them any justice."

(They are great ^-^ I read so many different books at once xD )

If I were a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives with you.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(Kristy! I've missed you!!!! I haven't been on for so long... It's weird.)

"Oh.." Lance trailed off for a second before letting her win and sitting on the beanbag with her. He looked at Alex and let out a little laugh. "I'm surprised this beanbag can hold both of us at the same time." Lance stated, poking Alex lightly on the nose. "You're so cute." Lance whispered lightly. 

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

1 2 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

what kind of phone do you have??

what's your Zodiac sign

we love music!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Prompts

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

Watch any of these shows?

orion likes to drink from toilets

latest videos