Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kristy and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Then people will drop dead because of how stunning we look and I will have to organise more funerals. " Alex joked. She pulled her hand from his neck and twined it with his. Placing her head on his shoulder she grinned. "We are already fabulous, but now we can be fabulous together. "

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Kristy and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Just her voice made him feel good inside. Lance felt her hand against his and grinned widely. "Hey, Alex?" He asked to get her attention. "I've never told you this, I think it's just because I've been afraid at what you would act like afterwords. But, I love you." He whispered softly for her to hear. He looked at her as her head was on his shoulder. 

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Kristy and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
A soft 'hm' came from her mouth when her name was asked softly. She tilted her head to look up at him as he spoke. It took her a moment to register just what Lance had said, but when it sunk in a smile slid on her face. She moved closer, pressing their foreheads together, smile small but gentle. "I love you too Lance." She whispered back, pressing her lips softly to his in an expression of her words.

Okay? Okay.

Kristy and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Lance pressed his lips back and lightly laced their fingers together. "I'm glad I said that." He nodded at his statement and put his other hand up to the side of her cheek. He hugged her back softly. "Did anyone ever tell you that you're beautiful?" He asked with a curious tone. Lance couldn't stop grinning.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Kristy and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well I'm glad you said it too. " Alex smiled as she moved her head down on to his shoulder. "Except my mother? No." She laughed softly as she looked up at him. "Well technically Joey has, but he doesn't count in this situation. " She shrugged gently.

Okay? Okay.

Kristy and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Lance smiled, "Your mother is right and ... Joey is too." He lightly shrugged. "Don't worry, Joey will soon be in jail for killing me." He said in his kidding voice. Lance laughed and looked down at her face. "You have one more to say that because the truth is that you really are beautiful." 

Kristy and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
The warmth rose in her cheeks again, and Alex knew she was blushing once more. How did her always make her blush?! She brushed it off to chase the rest of her words. "Well thank you. But don't worry, he'll only be in for attempted murder, I won't let him kill you." Alex giggled softly, but it was lost as she wriggled her face into his neck, muttering something about being too precious for that. 

Okay? Okay.

Kristy and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Lance's smile brightened more as he saw the light red form on Alex. He looked down at her hair, thinking about what she just said. He also put his arms around her, like he was hugging her forever. "True, but he'll hate me forever. I'm glad I told you how I feel. I probably wouldn't live if I hadn't shared that with you." He felt a ticklish feeling in his neck as she placed her face there. 

1 2 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Am I popular?

are u for the motion or not. explain you s...

KIN (Kid's International News)-moved

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How to take notes in school.

latest videos