Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

In Love With The Big, Bad Wolf

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
Amaris whimpered lightly as she was pressed back into a tree. Her cheeks warmed feverishly as he placed his cold, pale hands on her face. "Uhm." Amaris mumbled, eyes darting here and there nervously. Her eyes slowly returned to meet the wolf's, pursing her lips nervously. "Uh." Telling a wolf where you lived was disaster itching to happen, and she hadn't wanted to put her Grannyma in trouble. "I don't live anywhere. I wander." She lied, chocolate eyes breaking the gaze between the two and instead wandering to the ground.

『E T H E R E A L』
❝Born to blossom, bloom to Perish.❞

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
He bit his lip softly and looked up at the sky."I can tell you're lying to me"He said quietly running his claw softly along her cheek."Now you either  show me how to get there or i'll look around the forest until i do."He growled softly."Oh and when i do i make sure i'll have lots of fun, understood"he said turning her face back towards his.

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
Amaris gently brushed the tears from her face, sobbing softly as his claw lightly traced her cheek. She pressed back further into the tree at his growl, though he soon forced her face back up to meet his. "No." She whimpered, her voice broke mid-syllable. "No, I don't l-live anywhere." She repeated, her body trembling at his cold touch.

{Sorry for the bad posts, by the way. I'm a bit tired.}

『E T H E R E A L』

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(it's fine)

he sighed and let her face go."very well you leave me no choice"He said stepping back from her. he ran a hand through his hair and took a deep breath. "That way"He said looking into the woods ."I guess we'll have to pay them a little visit "He said 

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
"No, don't!" She cried, her voice hoarsely coarse. The dark haired girl flung her arms around him, lightly tanned fingers clutching the fabric of his shirt tightly, desperately. Her face rested against his back, each faint sob shook her petite figure. "Please. D-don't" Amaris whimpered.

{Bad post. Egh. Sorry.} 

『E T H E R E A L』

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
He stopped abruptly when he felt the smaller girl grab onto him. He was pretty used to be people begging him not to do things but this one felt different. He shook off the feeling and looked down at her arms wrapped around her stomach."And what makes you think you could possibly change my mind about this?"He asked curiously .

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
Her arms tightened around his abdomen, her face pressed lightly into the male's back as tears trailed her features and dampened the man's clothing. The cloak that adorned her shoulders hardly helped the cold that jolted through her stomach, sliced her middle at the insouciant wolf's next soft words.

"Take me. K-kill me instead. Sell me, I don't care, but don't hurt her. P-please." Voice brittle, forced as she hastily forced the words to escape her lips. "Please." The brunette whimpered. Knees trembling, she slid to the damp forest ground and wrapped her arms desperately around the male's leg.

『E T H E R E A L』

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
He felt her eventually slide down and grab onto his legs. he shifted uneasily feeling uncomfortable seeing her like this. he's seen people do the same many times but this one moment seemed different"Very well i'll hold you to this forever"He looked down at the small girl at his feet. "i'll let you return home in exchange for your loyalty to me, understood?" He crossed hi arm over his chest.

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump)

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Is this child abuse?

Rate the signature above you!

speak about the above user

Should Rayman be in Super Smasher Bros 4?

Post your profile pics!

Is this child abuse?

latest videos