Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Below The Blue. Private Edition :3

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Another emotion slipped into the already messed up pile in James mind. It was something close to pain, like he'd been punched in the heart with a knife. "Another time? No, no, never again. This was a mistake, a huge mi-stake"He tried to keep his voice steady, but was betrayed by a small crack in the last word. A hollow feeling settled in his stomach as he hurriedly and awkwardly got off the bed. Looking back at the slight figure of the prince he forced a smile, "I'm not like the rest of them, don't be mistaken." A knock came from the door, afternoon tea had arrived. 

(Serious miscommunication going on right now- say your real feelings you #####. James. Idiot. No. You're screwing it up.)
(Short post- I'm backstage and being forced to go on and off my phone)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
{Bad post. It was okay then I started feeling sad and my writing skills diminished accordingly.}

The petite male's lips pursed tightly, his stomach turned in despondency as each word escaped the brunette's soft, heavenly lips. A forced, soft chuckle coaxed the prince's lips open as the other hurriedly shuffled off the bed. Takehiko sat up as well.

"Mistake? I didn't know I was quite that bad." Pale fingers nervously tousled his thick blue locks. His gaze fell on the small smile that pressed the edges of James' lips upwards. His mind bustled, nonsensical thoughts and little voices that the boy didn't acknowledge in fear that he was losing his sanity.

A soft laugh parted his lips, pained his stomach and scratched his throat as he forced it out. "Ah, well that's a—" An odd pause, abrupt. The prince's pursed lips slipped into a small frown. Takehiko hastily glanced away, sapphire gaze resting on the floor as he struggled to regain th insouciant grin he'd practised quite often. It usually came so easily.

"A. . . " He continued, voice near hoarse and barely a whisper. He laughed lightly at himself. When had he become this pathetic?

The prince glanced up, locking eyes with the servant as a knock rudely interrupted. James hurried away.

"Shame." The boy completed rather softly, hardly recognising his voice as the murmurous and weak sound that it had become.

The translucent, off white liquid that slowly dissolved in the water before him had surprised him. The sudden gasp of delva near choked him, taking a few moments to regain his lost composure.

It went as quickly as it had returned. The prince was grateful that James stood at the door, lest he hear the soft sobs that Takehiko failed to properly stifle.

"I don't want it, you can drink it." The prince's voice was forced, though without signs of breaking as he yelled—words slurring in hasty completion.

The sobs returned, better stifled and softer as they escaped through the pale fingers covering his lips. His tears floated in the water before him, the petite male pressed his eyes closed to stop their escape.

Don't act so weak. You're a man. This argument failed, the sapphire eyes opened to trace the small, feminine hands covering his face. He pressed them closed once more. There are other attractive guys. And women. You're engaged either way, you should stop playing around. Then maybe your mother would love you.

Takehiko slowly laid down, face pressing against a soft pillow. Just stop it, stop crying already.

“Born To Blossom, Bloom To Perish”

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
The brunette stood half in the room, taking a tray loaded with tea from another servant. Thanking her and giving a farewell greeting he began to turn back into the room, when a yell from the prince informed him the tea was unwanted. Containing a sigh he paused briefly, closing his eyes for a moment. Opening them again and forcing another smile the boy turned and walked back in. Another sigh had to be held back when he spotted the back of the prince's head standing out from the pillow his face was buried in. Considering the outburst before James drew the conclusion that his highness was throwing some sort of tantrum. Heading to the window side table the young servant bit down on his lip, this had been an unusually eventful day and he just wanted it to be over. As he put down the tray the chocolate eyes looked through the glass at the slowly darkening sky. Afternoon was drawing closer to evening. Standing in silence for a short while before walking straight to the door, "I'll be taking my leave then sire. If you need me at all just call, I'm only next door. I'll return to call you for dinner." WIth that the door opened and closed quickly, leaving Takehiko alone in the room.

(I'm so sorry James is all dense and not noticing and stuff. He's an idiot. I'd really like to hit him.)
(I also wish he would just stop leaving whenever he gets uncomfortable I'm sorry.)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say Diamond Sword wins!!!!

do you like tangled or frozen

Vanilla Vs Chocalate

what is better?

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved