Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Below The Blue. Private Edition :3

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
Shivers tickled his spine, uncovered, the thick sheets rested on his pale skin with little warmth or comfort. The husky, demanding voice elicited squeaks and stutters from the blonde and a small shift from the prince. The blonde shuffled away, bare feet smacking lightly against the floor.

A blush claimed the boy's cheeks, burned them as he struggled not to stir and betray his calm, sleeping façade. Lips pursed tightly, tangled in the bed spread that covered the expanse of wood frame and soft mattress. Sapphire eyes fluttered lightly, yet closed, dark bluish lashes brushed against his cheekbones.

The squeal that pressed past his lips was soft, partly inaudible as the petite male glanced through his lashes at the tall, intimidatingly serious boy that stood before the edge of his bed. A forced smirk, blinking any tears that threatened to come out of existence, he giggled and sat up with a stifled yawn. "Oh, looky. Hi, James." His voice was laced with exhaustion, hinting at little sleep.

{dat post is ew sorry}

『E T H E R E A L』
❝Born to blossom, bloom to Perish.❞

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
The boy sighed softly, giving the prince a small smile and a concerned look. Then shaking his head his expression became more serious, "Good Morning. You seem tired, but you really have a full schedule today and if you doze off even a little you might be stabbed in the chest. You're not allowed to complain either, it'll be your fault" Dropping the fresh clothes on the bed, then nodding in direction of the bathroom door he said, "Change quickly. If you want to go in there you'll need to wait until your little friends left."

Following this he heard the creak of one door, a few hurried footsteps and then the opening and closing of the larger one. "Bathrooms unoccupied," James informed him as he walked toward the window side table and looked outside. As the chocolate eyes scanned the sights through the glass he continued talking, "Once you're changed you'll need to eat and then we'll be heading off. Mostly warm currents today, so your cloak will be unnecessary but your clothing will be worn properly as you'll be meeting with your sister and some suitors this afternoon, and your mother might be passing by around noon. Her Majesty wants you to start on your new duties right away it seems."

Pausing in his speech, finding the formality a little straining he found his hand running through his hazel locks. The servant was almost positive he'd forgotten to mention something and he ran through his words a few times in his head. Unable to recall what it was he turned his head slightly to glance back at Takehiko, checking to see if he had moved from the bed. 

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
{Last part was rushed, being forced to eat. Sorry.}

"Stabbed in the chest, mmm. Well,"—dark eyes a deep sapphire glanced over James' neat, well put together physique with a lazy smile; his clothing fit him with odd perfection, messy mane of brown hair tamed to where it wandered only slightly and deep eyes like honeyed hazelnut—"It seems like a noble way to die, just make sure it's quick and not too painful."

The prince slipped the thick sheets from his similarly pale chest, lightly tapping a short fingernail against his 'heart', an odd, half-grin belied the somber pretense his gaze gave. "Right here, okay?" He teased, tracing the slight toughness of his barely-there muscle with a slow seductiveness. "Until you do stab me, I think I'll go back to sleep." The blue-haired male shrugged lightly, bare shoulders just noticeably raising for an instant, before cuddling into the fluffy pillow.

"Suitors?" The sudden sleep which had seemingly overwhelmed the petite male left, deep blue eyelashes fluttered hastily as his eyes opened past their usual small, slanted default. Takehiko pressed himself up, flung the sheet elsewhere and stood demurely, hands clasped before his bare chest almost excitedly when they may have been better put to use clutching the silky pants threatening to slip from his waist. "Suitors? A day of meeting dreadfully handsome men interested in the family name?"A soft, dreamy sigh—"I'll go take a bath! Squee!" And with that, he skipped girlishly to the bathroom. 

『E T H E R E A L』

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Dark eyes rolled in annoyance, and a small huff came from James as he turned his head back to look out the window. It was just like the prince to get all giddy at the thought of flirting with attractive people. Since these were men after the young princess, hand-picked by the Queen herself, they'd probably be bullied rather easily by Takehiko if not taken in by him. The small frown that had formed on the boys face lengthened as the chocolate orbs narrowed into a glare, directed no where in particular.

Taking a deep breath he turned slowly, walking toward the bathroom door. It was probably best not to talk to him now, but the servant didn't want to have to wait for him to finish bathing- a task that often took longer than it should. With another deep breath, a sigh and a small grumble he began talking through the door. "To begin with, it's an afternoon with the suitors. Your morning will be taken up with arms training. I wasn't kidding before, if you lose focus while we're sparring I could easily stab you and-", another sigh, "-then you couldn't meet any handsome men today, could you?"

Irritation prickled inside him, at what he wasn't too sure, and it took a few more breaths and a clenched fist to continue. "Following that, I've been told to inform you that you are not to go messing up your sisters chances or disgracing the royal families name. Nor are you to insult anyone, we're already involved in one war- we don't need another one. If you dare to do any of these things, or upset your sister then...I don't know, Her Majesty is still deciding on a befitting punishment. I'm under strict orders to prevent you from these acts, not that its possible, but I'd appreciate you don't make my job too difficult."

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
{Bad post, but it's something.}

Takehiko gasped in exaggerated mock disbelief, the grin playing across his lips contrasting his facade. The petite male pressed opened the bathroom door, just enough to let him peer at the tall, husky brunette. "A simple wound could never make me stray from my duties as a prince, babe."
—a simple lie; contrary to popular belief, the prince was not oblivious to his delicate, injury and illness prone body and did not assume he was a muscular, hot mess—"These handsome men are my priority. Besides, when have I ever been focused?" 

His thin, girlish lips parted in a laugh
—arrogant, flirty and oozing confidence—as the door closed lightly, pale fingers lingering on the blueish-brown wood. "Oh, James." Takehiko called through the closed door, ambling to the bath with slow, light steps. "My mother surely knows that there's absolutely no way I'm not going to anger my sister. A war is a bit beyond even me, but my sister's a whining brat."

Narrow shoulders raised in an insouciant shrug, swift hands flung clothing carelessly around the room before stepping into the tub then turning the pipe. The iridescent, pale liquid was cool as it ran down his build. "Who cares about my sister, either way? I feel awfully sorry for her husband-to-be. I might as well entertain him before he's locked in an inescapable prison. Marriage is such a bore, anyway."

『E T H E R E A L』

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
A long slow sigh timed the time it took for James to sink down the wall he was leaning on and sit on the floor. Talking through the wooden door, "Your highness, I understand your feelings but if you're going to be messing around at least promise not to do it while your mother is present. I'll be punished this time too..." The last part was muttered and trailed off into nothing, as the boys head sank into his hands. Olive fingers ruffled the hazel mess of hair as he stared at the floor, trying hard jot to think.

Having nothing to really concentrate on, he'd just made the decision to ignore the prince and he wasn't sure if Takehiko was talking to him, he started to listen to the running of the warter. Taking note of each little splash he unintentionally began to form an image of what was going on in the bathroom. It took less time to realise this had happened then it took to form and he jumped up, shaking his head furiously- then began moving about the room, needing something to do. 

(Horrible post- sorry)

(I added an R because it isn't water and I needed to give it a name but I'm to lazy to be creative) 

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Chat Or Fourms

Tom & Jerry Vs Micky Mouse

Chat Or Fourms

latest videos