Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kailey and Holly's RP

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Jade shook her head and murmured, "I can still shoot arrows." She clung to Gabriel as he carried her, a shaking spreading through her body. She really didn't need something else for him to hold over her, but her mind was clouding over.

Hey, Kailey here. If you're looking for me, check the roleplaying boards or my profile. I don't respond to comments just saying hi, but if you really wanna talk, just say so! Check out my profile for more info, so live laugh, love!

Live Laugh and Love

This is a pen. This is A PEN. ~Percy Jackson from the Lightning Thief Movie

Kailey and Holly's RP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Gabriel arrived at his destination, with Jade still curled with care in his arms. He had walked for a short while, his footsteps quick and inaudible, until he reached the door of a large white building and shoved it open with his right foot, causing the young woman inside to spin around in shock; dressed in clean uniform, she was silently attending to patients and aided with a couple of other doctors, but compared to the camp infirmary, there were only a few injured. He laid Jade down on an unoccupied bed and neglecting to ask, retrieved her phone. He quickly found Jake's contact and messaged the number, informing the other boy that his friend was injured. "Your boyfriend will be here in a minute," he announced, in a slightly teasing tone, attempting to ease the conversation.

He gently tore the pant from below her knee, where the arrow protruded from her shin, and examined the wound with ease, before the doctor even received a chance. He was certainly no expert when it came to healing, but he knew everything there was to know about weaponry. "It's poisoned," he declared. "You can smell it  I would know demon venom anywhere  and the runes engraved on the shaft translate directly to 'bibere a mort'; or in English terms, 'drink of death'. I've seen these arrows before, they have a tube inside the length of the arrow, which will continuously generate poison. The weapon needs to be removed before anything else is done." He looked up at the female doctor, who had come to Jade, biting her lip with concern and determination. Her white-gloved hands rested on the skin around the wound, which had softened from the venom, where veins were stretching out from the centre of the injury; she soaked up the blood with a cloth to prevent further loss and immediately began, first by injecting a needle into her arm, for no time existed to waste.

Kailey and Holly's RP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Note: I can't be bothered to write her a form, but I have placed a photo of the doctor below; obviously she is not dressed in the same clothes.)

Kailey and Holly's RP

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Jade glowered at him and muttered, "He's not my boyfriend. Huntress of Artemis, remember?" She let her head fall back against the wall, remembering the type of poison. One of the younger girls had been attacked with it, but they thankfully managed to save her. Jade couldn't help the whimper of pain that escaped her when she tried to move. Her nails bit into her palm as she closed her eyes.

Hey, Kailey here. If you're looking for me, check the roleplaying boards or my profile. I don't respond to comments just saying hi, but if you really wanna talk, just say so! Check out my profile for more info, so live laugh, love!

Live Laugh and Love

Kailey and Holly's RP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(If you don't mind my asking, what has happened to Kiley?)

The doctor withdrew her needle carefully. "I've given you our strongest numbing liquid; when it takes complete effect in a minute, we can remove the arrow. You may experience some drowsiness." The woman moved to prepare her operating tools, whilst despite her expression towards him, Gabriel reached for Jade's hand.

Jake speared through the chaos with his weapon, having already accompanied the first victim to the infirmary; children and teenagers in the camp were running from their tents, screaming, whilst the slightly older ones, such as himself, were warring with the demons. He jumped aside, avoiding an attack, and drove a blade through his monstrous opponent, grinning. If his phone hadn't been on vibrate, he would never had heard it beep from his pocket. He pulled out the device and eyed the message on the screen. When he had finished, all he could do was stare up at the buildings in the distance, incredulous, the grin fading from his lips. "Jade."

Kailey and Holly's RP

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
(Kiley's in the infirmary. A hellhound clawed her side.)

Jade clung to Gabriel's hand, burying her face in his shoulder. She silently begged for the numbing liquid to hurry and work. She whispered brokenly. "Hurts. Make it stop!"

Live Laugh and Love

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Is ur life fair according to you?

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!

what does the signature above you tell?

Last to say Minecraft wins!!!

Last to say Minecraft wins!!!