Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kailey and Holly's RP

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kiley Morgan
Looks: Kiley has dark brown hair and eyes. She has pale skin. Her hair is normally a mess of curls or waves. In battle she ties it back or braids it. She looks older for her age and is around 5'5.
Brooke Wilder
Personality: Kiley is normally happy and bouncy. She isn't like her father and is a complete sweetheart. She likes teasing her friends and is loyal to all who knows her. She has a dark side, one that scares even her. She can be cruel and vicious when her family or friends are hurt.
Bio: Kiley is a daughter of Hades and is a unique case as her older brother is her full brother instead of a half sibling. She trusts both him and Jade, who she sees as an older sister, with her life. Ever since, she was a child Kiley had strange dreams of different times. She wouldn't know until she was older, but these dreams are her past lives. She doesn't know why she remembers, as most only have a instinct of their past lives. She keeps it hidden.
Weapon: Kiley has several different weapons, however, her favorites would the bow and arrow Jade gave her or the dagger Jake gave her.
Other: She thinks of Jade as an older sister. Kiley is the only person known to have dreams of her past lives.

Hey, Kailey here. If you're looking for me, check the roleplaying boards or my profile. I don't respond to comments just saying hi, but if you really wanna talk, just say so! Check out my profile for more info, so live laugh, love!

Live Laugh and Love

This is a pen. This is A PEN. ~Percy Jackson from the Lightning Thief Movie

Kailey and Holly's RP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jake reached for his sister, his hands moving to her stomach. "Be careful, Kiley, you're injured," he said protectively, concerned both for her wellbeing, and of course, for Jade's. "I'd like to know the answer to that, too," he added.
Gabriel stepped around the bed towards the others, leaving the doctor space to bandage the wound. "Arrow, through the leg," he explained, "But everything's fine, the poison has been extracted, the injury stitched up —"
Jake blurted out, "Poison?"
"It's okay, I'm taking care of her," Gabriel promised.
"Since when is she yours to take care of?" Jake shouted angrily. Despite the circumstances, the jealousy bubbled throughout him.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Kailey and Holly's RP

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
A groan came from the bed. Jade glared at the boys and said, "Both of you shut up, I can take care of myself." She pushed herself up on shaky arms and Kiley grinned. "You're awake!"

Jade said dryly, "No, really? Thought I was asleep, Kiles."

Hey, Kailey here. If you're looking for me, check the roleplaying boards or my profile. I don't respond to comments just saying hi, but if you really wanna talk, just say so! Check out my profile for more info, so live laugh, love!

Live Laugh and Love

This is a pen. This is A PEN. ~Percy Jackson from the Lightning Thief Movie

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should women have higher societal roles?

CHEERS TO A MATE

Which One Should I Pick?

latest videos