Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Johanna and Sophie

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, my French teacher gave me loads since I came late for class," she said and rolled her eyes. She laughed a bit and smiled to him. Then suddenly she got an idea. It just popped into her mind and she thought that it was genius. "Hey, wanna do the homework together?" she asked and smiled widely to him. It was a good way to make friends, and she would get her work done.

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Johanna and Sophie

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry for no posting!)
Koko nodded. "Sure!" He replied. He swung his bag light heartedly and casually. The bag was full of studying books and he was going to be really busy. So he might as well make the most if doing his homework today, after all it was a bright day and the girl had offered something he would like to do so it would be harsh to turn someone who was being friendly down when he had not had any friends for the past few years since the burn.

Johanna and Sophie

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
"Great! Where should we go? Where should we go? My place, your place or the library perhaps?" she said and smiled widely. She had finally found someone that wasn't afraid of breaking a nail or missing a text from someone. She wasn't used to having guy friends either 

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Should uniforms be a requirement in all sc...

We the Kidz

ASK ME FOR GEOGRAPHY HELP!!!

latest videos