Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
A16 and Apex_Genisis's Private RP

RP cheat sheet

Let's say almost exactly three months later, a new Paint Ball War fiasco began, the weather was getting hot and school was on break.  It was the month of August.  The last place the Paint Ball War had taken place had started to grow weary over the other wars fought and needed a break, so a new area just outside of town was found on an unused field of trees and shrubs and overgrown plants.  This land was donated for the uses and had been set up specifically for this, though none of the players know the odds and ends. They'll have to prepare their own base and learn the land, all they know is there's a scrap yard highly rumered somewhere inside.

New rules concerning the Scrap Yard.
1. You may use whatever you'd like, take it out, rebuild/edit it.
2. No fighting inside the scrap yard.
3. No base inside the scrap yard.
4. Must return all scrap, it must not stay out.

Protagonist team : Viper

1. Mike         8. Alf
2. T.             9. Amanda
3. Ben          10. Darla
4. Danny      11. Avery
5. Oscar       12. India
6. Nikki         13. Taylor
7. (???)         14. H.

Paint color : Blue Purple

Known antagonist's team(s) : Epics(PG 70 OPBRP)
1. Hilbert    6. Andy
2. Butch     7. Charlie
3. Douglas 8.Tucker
4. Jimmy   9. Ron
5. Monty   10. Marley

Paint - Black

Uniforms - black with scientific simple that resembles an E on it.

~

Introducing team 3: Rainbow.

1. Team Leader- Domingo "Ding" Chave
2. Sniper - Dieter Webber 
3. Medic- Louis Loiselle
4. Assault rifleman-Eddie Price

Paint - Yellow. 

Unifrom- Black fatigues as well as combat vests. Ding can be recognized as he wears a black bandanna on his head

Introducing team 4: Cabal ( The Cabal brother's and sister )

1. Cain Cabal
2. Reggie Cabal ( info spy temp. on Viper )
3. Melanie Cabal
4. Christopher ( Chris ) Cabal

Paint color - Red

Map

Anything need to be added? ( This post is subject to change )

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar
Good to go :3

I'm in your brain right now. I control what you think about! Like Kiwi! I bet you started thinking about Kiwi right there. And there you go again. I'm just too good at this. ;3
Maybe one day you too can learn how to control someones thoughts just like me. -Apex

By A16

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Waking up a hour before her rare plans began, Ai laid in bed.  Debating on if she would actually get up or not.  She was never a morning person, at one point she might have been, but not anymore.  She was about to roll over and go back to sleep when her dog started wagging her tail noticing she'd woken up and was making happy noises Ai found to be annoying at this morning.  Despite not wanting to she sat up anyways and pet her dog who couldn't sit still with joy.  Ai just smiled, she didn't talk much in the morning.

~

Avery had been up all night due to sleeping all day the day before.  "Breakfast...." She groaned, noticing the time, "I missed breakfast...." It was 9:00 and everyone had plans to meet in town to prepare for the new PB war. "After this, only one more." She said thinking to herself, mostly saying stuff in her head and saying half out loud, she was too bored. "In a hour it'll be time."

~

Ichigo was brushing her teeth, her clothes were laid out, her hair was pulled back for the time being, and she was preparing as if it were a first date or something.  Nothing would be out of place, she thought.  Trying to impress Oscar no doubt, though she wouldn't admit to that to just anyone.
"Hurry up!" Taylor yanked his sister small ponytail, "I need to use the bathroom."
"There trees outside, I need to make sure I look perfect, and I can't have any intteruptions, now shoo!" She shooed her brother.
"It doesn't matter how much lip gloss and glitter you put on, Oscar isn't interested." Taylor pulled her ponytail roughly, "So you shoo."
"Stooppp iiittt!!" Ichigo pushed him off, "LISAAA!!" She screamed for authority to help.

~

Oscar was riding a rusty scooter already to the meeting point, by the time he got their it be time.  He would had rode his bike, but it was messed up in the first war....

~

Darla was just roaming the town, hanging out until meet time.  Mostly staying glued to her phone and avoiding large crowds.  She sat down on a bench, using a rag to wipe it off first, not caring if anyone watched.  She kept a check on the time, it was almost time, but she still had a few minutes to rest, and prepare herself for the group.

~

H. was cleaning his bike, making sure to do a tedious job, every nook and cranny, keeping it in top shape and looking new, as always.  He wasn't keeping up with the time, he had an alarm set, and it was about to go off.  He was almost done when the alarm screeched. He didn't jump, simply shut it off, he'd head out in a minute.

We The Kidz

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar

"Hup 2 3 4 hup 2 3 4." Mike called out to his team as they were running double time to the meeting point. The sound of synchronized steps filled the air as each of their steps landed perfectly in sync with each other. Breathing heavy. Legs tired. Sweat dripping. They had been training for this for months. The training with the rest of Viper had went will. They felt as if they had taught a new level of professionalism within the team. As if they finally knew what they were doing in a full combat situation. 

"Forward, Harch!" The team moves to normal marching cadence. "Team, Halt!" Within one more step, they all stop at one. "Fall out" Mike called out now taking off his ACU jacket. " It's too hot....." Nikki opened her canteen and took a drink then handed it to him. "Here, Drink. It will help." He nods and takes a long drink. It was cool and refreshing.

"Its nearly time. We spent a whole month training them when we could, you think they have a chance?" Danny asked now regulating his breathing.

"Definitely. They learned a lot, as did we. It will go down just fine." Mike smiled. After the last war, he too had learned a few things. As well as having new equipment and a new member soon. "Lets get moving. Just hold a small Delta and look somewhat professional for now." He said now walking off. "Rodger that." They called forwards and started following. 

I'm in your brain right now. I control what you think about! Like Kiwi! I bet you started thinking about Kiwi right there. And there you go again. I'm just too good at this. ;3
Maybe one day you too can learn how to control someones thoughts just like me. -Apex

By A16

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Alf was ready, skipping breakfast and heading out the door with a half wet head and brush in hand.  Taylor had driven over to pick Ai up. India sat in the back set, looking all clean and groomed.  Alf hopped in next to her, and looked at her a little, thinking how badly she must have looked in comparison... Too late to do anything now, she sighed.  Taylor now started driving to the meeting place, India singing to the CD she forced her brother into playing.

~

Avery was staying near by the meet place and was the first to arrive.  It was strange, she expected someone else to be here... Oh well. She shrugged.

~

Oscar was almost there! "Just over this hill!" He was pushing his scooter up the incline in the sidewalk, sweating and panting.  He hated hills...

~

Darla stood up and started to the meeting place, she would be exactly on time at this pace, granted nothing happened.

~

H. hopped on his freshly cleaned bike, it shining and slick, and started off. Knowing he'd arrive late.

We The Kidz

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar

Mike looked off in the distance. Someone's here. Let's get this started up! He felt the excitement growing. It was that time again. His leading would have to be best of the best. 

Mike and his former Delta team was already in combat gear. Vest's and uniforms of course. But something new is that they all had diffrent backpacks on. Each one had things they would need for their role on the team.

Mike's: Extra ammo and one grenade along with enough MREs to last a few days.

Taylor's: Long range barral for sniping along with ammo and scope. MREs

Ben's: 3 Grenades, Water for the team and MREs

Amanda's: Water for the team. Ammo and MREs

Nikki's:Laptop and com equipment with radio's/ headsets

Danny's: New paint timed charges that were cleared as well as ammo and spare tools to build.

This gear wasn't light of course but it was doable. "We're here" Amanda said smiling. They were just reaching Avery.

By A16

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well it's about time!" Avery put her hands on her hips and grinned, "I was here first, that's just not right." She was glad someone finally showed up.

Darla was now in view, coming up.  She didn't see the team known as Delta, only Avery at glance before returning to her phone, clicking away.

~

Oscar kind of gave up for a moment going up the incline for a breather, but had began again and was at the top, "Victory!" He smiled, standing on his scooter at the top of the hill, arm up and eyes shut to the sun, when his scooter started rolling down the hill, "Oh no, oh no!!" He was going at an alarming speed and couldn't stop...

~

Taylor was just pulling up in a nearby parking lot.
"I see them! I see them!" Ichigo peered out the window, ".... But I don't see Oscar..." She pouted.
Ai shook her head and got out of the car, scanning the area, seeing who all she could spot.

We The Kidz

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar

"How about you go run a few miles for PT and see how you feel afterwards." Danny said now taking a seat on the ground. Nikki looked up into the sun. It felt nice out. Warm with a slight breeze. It reminded her of the beach in a way. As well as the childhood they all shared. 

She snapped out of it when Mike called her over. "Yeah? Whats up?" She said as she was walking over.  "How long do you think it will take to get the comms working right?" He said nudging towards the antenna sticking out of her pack. "Well, Assuming everything works I can have it up in 20 minutes once we get settled." "Good, just be sure to keep that thing safe." He was referring to the laptop. Should it be damaged, comms would go out entirely. Should the antenna be hit, it severely cuts the range.

Amanda was just stretching
her legs out when she finally decided to ask,"Avery, where is everyone?"

By A16

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Avery shrugged, "I'd be d--" She was cut off by a loud beeping sound in her ear, "What the heck?!" She turned around, it was Darla holding her phone to her ear and playing a ringtone as loud as it go.
"Hey." Darla muttered, muting her cell and pressing away again.

"HEY GUYS!!" India waved as she crossed the street in a rush.

"Speak of the devil." Avery had her hand over her ear.

Alf and Taylor made their way over more slowly, but Alf getting a bit of pep in her step when she saw her friends.

We The Kidz

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar

"Well thats most of us. Just two more." Amanda mentioned to herself.

Ben wanted to smile when he noticed Darla. But he kept his emotions hidden. He wanted to be himself during this war. No more distractions. He kept watch on everyone through his dark shades. Just focusing on small details and thinking up plans for any situation. He shifted off to the left of the group to see if anyone else was near. He was personally growing impatient. 

Mike just made a quick mentle note of it. Ben isn't someone you'd want to be angry. "Anyone else pumped for this?" Danny asked now being able to sit still now.

By A16

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

✿Hai✿

✿Hai✿

✿Hai✿

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

grandma favoring

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

latest videos