Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
After about 4.6 seconds pause to look from side to side Oscar darted across the grassy path and found himself consumed in the brush once again. A small moment of rage to the leaf finding its prickly way to Oscar's cheek, it felt like someone hovering their finger over his face just close enough to feel, like a bug crawling over his skin, Oscar hated bugs so he smacked his rough hand over his face, took up the leaf in his fist and ripped it along with the stick bearing the leaf off causing the entire bush he used for hiding to shiver. So much for being stealth.
The little rage event ended and Oscar now was checking if there was anything about. Wait a moment and scanned... Nothing in sight. Wait a moment and listen... Not a sound. Now that the area was diagnosed clear Oscar raise both of his hands and waved gently.

"There's the signal." India had been watching Oscar more than anything that may have been happening around. She took little steps towards the edge of the tree line, "My turn, may I go now? I'm going now. Okay!" She didn't wait for an answer or reply and followed after Oscar in the exact same path he took. Soon her arms flung up and waved to the others she left behind.

Taylor took this as his turn, but decided to let Danny or Ben go first. It bothered him slightly how they always stayed behind no matter what.

~

( I'm not sure what to do for Alf, she's just walking through the woods expecting the mystery character. )

~

There was a decent walk ahead of Mike and his captives, the Epics. But once they began to get close to their destination it be known.
Hilbert had been shooting darts into the back of Mike's neck trying to figure out what exactly happened while he entrusted Monty and Marley with he and Alf. "Why is it just you? What happened? My men aren't here anymore either." He rubbed his chin with the palm of his pointer and thumb. It too suspicious to him. He turned and whispered something to his man behind as he waited for Mike to become audible.

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar

Danny decided it'd be next for him to go, so he darted off with great speed. Not bothering to look around much, he kept low and pressed on. He slid once he reached his area. He looked back and nodded to Taylor to let him know. Readying his weapon, he scanned the area behind them. He hated they had to relocate but it had to be done. All of his work and efforts were for nothing it seemed. He sighed and got back to focusing on the task at hand. 

Ben had felt his phone vibrate but wouldn't check it until he was sure he was safe. No need to risk his phone getting shot. It was tough, but not paint proof. Maybe it was Darla...... Shaking his head, he tried to not let it bother him. He took a few steps towards Taylor's position before he would run, just so he could cover the farther section. 

~

Just outside the grounds, there were two figures sitting on a bench all geared up and standing out very much. One texting away on their phone and the other sitting back with their arm across the back of the bench. Becoming bored, the guy leaning back decided to use the suns reflection off of his phone to blind the person beside him. Unhappy with this, he had to take a punch to the arm. They had been out there for a while, watching and waiting for someone they'd been told about before. 

~

"Hmm? No idea. Did you not notice I passed out back there?" He asked. "By the way, is there a bruise on my neck or anything? I cant remember if I had been knocked out or passed out from lack of oxygen from the smoke." He leaned his head forwards to try and play it off.

I'm in your brain right now. I control what you think about! Like Kiwi! I bet you started thinking about Kiwi right there. And there you go again. I'm just too good at this. ;3
Maybe one day you too can learn how to control someones thoughts just like me. -Apex

By A16

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Taylor nodded now, one glance back to Ben and off he took, finding a rock to perch his back on and stretch, motioning for Ben to come. The rough on the rock hurt.
India got on her belly and slithered under a bush cloaked in honey suckles. Hoping to see something.
Oscar was pleased. Once Ben was over he knew he needed an idea of where to lead everyone. But where...
~
Hilbert growled, smacking Mike's exposed neck with the back of his gun roughly. "Some leader you are." Mike didn't supply him with the information he wanted. He was truly baffled, "Okay, set back." He sounded frustrated, a million and one thoughts now.
~
Eventually Alf found herself approaching the exit of the field. Stopped. "I went somewhere wrong...?" She was unsure and lost now.

We The Kidz

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar

Ben had started slowly started towards them before he stopped and raised his weapon up at the bushes off beside them. "GET UP! DROP YOUR WEAPON. DO IT NOW!." He forcefully yelled. His weapon drawn on this target. Danny had noticed the position he was aiming down on and had turned to that direction. Slowly the figure emerged with his hands up. "Hands behind your head. Slowly!" Danny called out. It was Price from team Rainbow. Danny noticed the all black camo and the patch on his arm. "You mentioned Rainbow earlier?" Danny called out. "Yeah! That's one of them." Ben slowly started moving forwards to his target.

~

Mike had cringed slightly, not from what he had said but the fact he was hit. He had every right to take Hilbert down right now but wouldn't let it get the best of him. He was slightly angered now but kept going with whatever he needed to do. He'd need to keep this mindset or he'd get himself out.

~

"Is that her?" The person set their phone down and started leaning and had leaned over the guy just to get pushed back. "Yeah, I think so. Here, lemme try this." He cupped his hands around him mouth, "Ey yo, Alf!"

I'm in your brain right now. I control what you think about! Like Kiwi! I bet you started thinking about Kiwi right there. And there you go again. I'm just too good at this. ;3
Maybe one day you too can learn how to control someones thoughts just like me. -Apex

By A16

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
“Don’t move up!” Oscar jumped at the sudden shouting. He stared at Ben more than the direction he was looking, “Where there’s one there’s more, they could be setting us up!”
Taylor looked in the direction and saw the Rainbow member, heart pounding.

~

“Okay, okay, okay!” Hilbert sighed, “Stop, everyone!” He said roughly, now grabbing the net tied around Mike as rough as he could, “Do you have a phone or anything on you?” He stuck his hands in search for something specific without waiting for any answers, “Did anyone pat him down, was there anything at all?”

~

Alf jumped, her heart jumping also. She took a step back, clutching her weapon and putting it in a ready position very tense. She tried to stay calm but she didn’t see anyone or know who called her. She tried to answer back, but she had to take a breath in and calm herself, “W-who’s there.” Her voice cracked and was higher than she wanted.

We The Kidz

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar

Ben halted his movement suddenly and went prone. "Where are the others!?" He asked. Price just kept still, not moving a single muscle. "Answer me!" He yelled out. Still no response. Danny slightly moved over and watched him. "Now what..." He kept aim on him and wanted to take him out there but he couldn't.

~

"Nahh, can't risk breaking stuff like that out here." He responded. "All I have is my wallet with  my I.D." He sighed at this guy. He's convinced... Good. He decided to not talk unless he absolutely had to.

~

"Yeah, that's her. Lets go." They both got up and started walking over to Alf. "Might not be a good idea to shoot a friendly." A tallish looking guy with blond hair and steel blue eyes appeared along with a  girl who was about half his height who had light brown, almost red, hair. They were both wearing a uniform the same as Vipers and the guy had a black baseball hat on backwards with sunglasses. " Mike sent for us." They both approached Alf. "I'm Alexandra, but you can call me Alex for short. And this here is Jake." Jake just nodded. 

By A16

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
“Okay, you keep eyes on him Ben.” Oscar ordered a little more silently, “Danny, see if you can see anymore, Taylor, keep our backs covered, India, how are things looking wher—“
India suddenly screamed bloody murder, “SNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” It echoed highly.
“What’s the—“ Oscar looked back and gulped, there was a snake hanging over India’s head, its tongue just inches away from touching her nose. She was terrified to the point she couldn’t move, eyes wide, she couldn’t even cry.
“What is it?” Taylor instantly jumped  up. He didn’t know exactly where she was but he knew nothing would stop him from getting to her, even if it meant he getting shot. He actually forgot all about it at this moment.

~

Hilbert cursed, pushing Mike away from him, “Radio, something, nothing—“ He was in true rage. “We need something so we can subdue…”
The person who talked to had left and went back to the capture site, “Everything looked normal, no tracks or anything. Monty and Marley are a confirmed out. No other information, whatever it was must have been… Scarring.”

~

Alf took a step back, still holding her weapon in a defensive position.  She wasn’t sure about the two, Mike only said one. Alf nodded, not saying anything at first. “… Okay...” She didn’t want to, but she didn’t have much choice but to trust them, or go along with for the more like it.

We The Kidz

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar

Danny shifted slightly towards the rest of them. He didnt take his eyes off for a moment. Danny was doubting the presence of anyone else around. "Ben, keep on him. I'm going to search the immediate area for anyone else. Hey guys, I'm going to secure the area. Be careful with that snake.... Just find a stick and let it wrap around it and take it somewhere." "Right. I'm going to detain him." Ben responded. He slowly started moving up as Danny began sweeping the area slowly. So far, nothing.  He started moving to an angle that he could see behind the captive... "Behind him is clear."  "Moving up." Ben started slowly not moving his weapon off of his target. One movement would end his game.

~

Mike smirked slightly to himself but made sure to  not show it. "Can we just get this over with?" He asked getting impatient.

~

"I'm going to have to ask you to lower your weapon for me. I'd rather not have to worry about my own team shooting me." He asked just staring straight into her eyes. She wouldn't see it but he was giving her a strong glare. "Mike doesn't know that I came to so it should be a surprise for him." Alex chimed in "Remember us from ... I can't remember when it was but that training thingy with everyone. We were there, you just never found out our names." "We should get going...... Never mind the introductions." 

By A16

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Ichigo was just shy from tears. Becoming a mute as she stared into the face of the snake.
Taylor crept over to his sister’s aid, reaching for the top of the branch the snake’s body clung to as it hovered over his little sister. But he stopped, the snake shook its tail at the inching closer. Now what? He didn’t want to get bit but his sister needed him. He pulled his hand back and reached one hand into one pocket, the other in the other pocket, not taking his eyes off the snake, “It’ll be alright, just stay calm.” Out he pulled gloves, the gloves he was suppose to be wearing the entire time. They had padding, so hopefully that be good enough. “Don’t move.” He began his reach again with list left hand, he was dominant with left. Unaware of what his other hand was doing, he inched in as close as he though the snake would allow before it would strike and snatched it in his hand, wringing it’s neck. Any harder and its head may have popped off.
Ichigo screeched a bit, now retaliating, but missing everything as she got out of the bush.
“Get down! There’s still a guy.” Taylor waved.
“I don’t care! I could have died!” Ichigo was crying, throwing off her gear, “I don’t want to play anymore!”
“…” Taylor looked at the snake, then back to his sister, “Its not poisonus.” Looking at the snake kind of made Taylor sick. He was glad for the gloves, touching it would have really made him ill.

Oscar rolled his eye, “I’ve got you covered!” The last thing he was going to do was move up and jeopardize his own safety.

~

“Shut up.” Hilbert huffed, “If I want you to talk I’ll tell you to.” Slowly they started approaching random logs jetting out of the ground in an alternating pattern. This was obviously a freshly made thing. And off in the distance there was a low rumbling of engines, but soon they stopped.

~

Alf’s eye twitched slightly, she glaring back into Jake’s eyes, What are you lookin’ at? Don’t challenge me, you jerk… But she wasn’t one to keep up a stare down, especially not right now. So she let the weapon down easily, but kept her hands on it. Soon, she sighed and rubbed her face, “Sorry. Its just been… A day.” She now smiled a little, that awkward feeling appearing, “S-so.. Hi again. Heh…” Alex, and Jake… Jake…  She looked at Jake, then Alex. “You guys lead, I’ll just, follow…” She no longer smiled and just watched them. Taking a step to the side a gesturing for them to take control.

We The Kidz

1 2 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

MJ alive????

MJ alive????

The Million Pages Thread

The Million Pages Thread

Things that annoy me

People

latest videos