Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
(I jate this phone...)
Taylor still holding the snake, dropped it. It hissed at him, he jumping back, it was hard to focus on much anything for him.
India just watched Ben and Price, unaware of what to do.
~
nd lost, "Uh... I, I uh...." She was reverting into a shy moad, "Well..." She fiddledran her hand down tje gun, feeling tohe bumps and grooves, "Not dor sure where it is but iI think its in that direction." She was not comfortable with leading or javing anyone walk behind her, especially Jake.. Hilbert huffed, thinking hard it was clear.to see. The base slowly coming into view. Soon they were there, low and belohold the karts parked out. The peiple with H. had just entered into the nicely fixed up shead looking building and shut the door.
( ~
Alf blinked multiple times, she was leery to too arp

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar

"A16" wrote:

(I jate this phone...)

Taylor still holding the snake, dropped it. It hissed at him, he jumping back, it was hard to focus on much anything for him.

India just watched Ben and Price, unaware of what to do.

~
Alf was too nervious to look around and lost, "Uh... I, I uh...." She was reverting into a shy moad, "Well..." She fiddledran her hand down tje gun, feeling tohe bumps and grooves, "Not dor sure where it is but iI think its in that direction." She was not comfortable with leading or javing anyone walk behind her, especially Jake..

Hilbert huffed, thinking hard it was clear.to see. The base slowly coming into view. Soon they were there, low and belohold the karts parked out. The peiple with H. had just entered into the nicely fixed up shead looking building and shut the door
~

Alf blinked multiple times, she was leery to too arp

We The Kidz

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar
Danny had watched on for a moment after what had just happened. "Well..." He stood up slowly. "... Everyone alright?" Ben's back was turned towards them all but Danny knew he'd be fine. He then turned his attention to the others. After watching the snake slither away, he figured it was about time for them to get moving again. Ben had just lowered his gun and kneeled down. Thinking, reacting, processing what had just happened.
~
Mike started studying his area around him. It was obvious that they'd been here long before Viper had arrived. Still out numbered he noticed. Like always. It'd be fun escaping this time. He thought. This brought a small smile to his face.
~
Jake didn't pay any attention to Alf's sudden seclusion. "Let's go. I'd hate to be taken out this early." He stretched and followed behind Alex. Alex herself was curious of who was playing. She was all about meeting new people but it was the boys she really wanted to meet. The chance to impress them and maybe even find herself her first boyfriend. Jake had already known what she was thinking about when she'd almost ran straight into a tree. "Straighten up. You need to focus."

I'm in your brain right now. I control what you think about! Like Kiwi! I bet you started thinking about Kiwi right there. And there you go again. I'm just too good at this. ;3
Maybe one day you too can learn how to control someones thoughts just like me. -Apex

By A16

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Everyone seemed fine other than a pale Taylor.
Ichigo rushed slightly past everyone else to kneal by Ben, "are you alright?" Her hands hovered over him before deciding touching him was a bad idea.
"That was exciting." Oscar stood up, assuming the worst was over like a idiot.
~
Hilbert stopped noticing Mike, he was now interested in something else, "Hold him out here for a moment, I want to talk to a certain someone, been wanting to for a long time." Hilbert muttered that last part and made his way inside with clenched fist.
The rest stood outside with Mike little grin, "What are you smiling about?" The big guy inquired roughly.
~
I hate this, I hate this, I hate this some more were the colorful thoughts in her head, that is, until she let her mind wander back a ways. It was hard to keep focused, she was suppose to be annoyed, mad, anything but what she was, this happy jittery inner feeling was there and it wasn't easy to keep a smile from appearing. She ended up laughing a second, but tensing up after doing so, Jake and Alex must think her to be weird. She wouldn't blame them. Alf walked silently for the most part, very tight, and a tad slowly. And lost at her guess of durections.

We The Kidz

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar

Danny watched as Price walked off. Better get them out of the way. This was his first encounter with them but he took in every bit of info from that encounter. He saw the patch on his arm as he walked off. Rainbow huh? He turned his attention to Ben now. Seeing that he was breathing heavily kinda made him nervous. "You good?" He asked concerned.
Ben slowly took deep breaths until it was back under control. After a moment, he sighed and relaxed a bit..... "Lucky shot....." He said as he holstered his gun. Danny kept watching him until he noticed something horrifying. A yellow paint puddle had formed right under Ben.

.... "Great" Danny said to himself.
~

Mike kept quiet in hopes he'd hear what was going on inside. Last thing he needed was more trouble. He wouldn't be able to run away with his bad leg still screwy, so this left him with just out smarting them. No matter what, he had to hope Alf made it back to the others with the folded piece of paper he gave her. It was more important than anything else right now...

~

Jake hadn't been paying attention to Alf much due to getting a feel of his surroundings. The sound of the gear as they walked was the only thing to be heard. He enjoyed the silence. It was the base of keeping yourself safe. One small change could be noticed instantly. He looked back over his shoulder and noticed he couldn't see the street anymore.

Alex was walking until she nearly fell over a tree root. "Didn't I tell you to focus?" Jake asked slightly annoyed. "Yeah... Sorry. Just nervous is all." She looked down and slightly red from nearly embarrassing herself just then. Not wanting this awkward silence, she decided to ask Alf about something. "Hey, Mike mentioned something about giving you something before you'd meet up with us.... Still got that?" 

(PG 28 I think)

I'm in your brain right now. I control what you think about! Like Kiwi! I bet you started thinking about Kiwi right there. And there you go again. I'm just too good at this. ;3
Maybe one day you too can learn how to control someones thoughts just like me. -Apex

By A16

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
India rubbed Ben’s back a little, “Are you hurt?” She saw the paint and small tears came, she was so upset, “You were really brave, thank you.” She was the queen of over reacting.
Oscar began moving closer, “So, now what?”

~

Butch rolled his eyes, “You’ll talk soon enough.” He said with bitter confidence.

Hilbert walked in, Andy and Ron had been in charge of H. Hilbert had been waiting for the day they encountered again since the last time, and to be empowered like he currently was, “Well well well, its been a while, hasn’t it?” He growled, “Your little friends are here too, so if you don’t want anything to happen to them you’ll do and answer everything I say.” There was silence, H. didn’t seem to care. It made Hilbert mad, “I’ll get to you later.” And he turned to motion Mike in.

~

Alf turned red, “Giving me something? How’d you—O-oh, wait…” She turned her head away, “I-I got this paper, to give back to the team. So yeah, I have it.” She chuckled a bit awkwardly, what was she thinking? That could have been bad. Alf held her hand over the paper in her pocket, not bothering to bring it out because Mike said Ben’s direct name so she intended to give it to him.

We The Kidz

1 2 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Children want to keep themselves occupied ...

Children want to keep themselves occupied ...

seeing locked accounts

Favorite artist?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Favorite artist?

latest videos