Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Alf shook her head and took a step back, she wasn’t sure about this, “… I’ll try.” She said, she wouldn’t say yes incase she disappointed him, and wouldn’t say no so she wouldn’t disappoint him. She’d do what she could, “… You have to tell me what to do though, but, if you go back, what about the twins? They won’t be there, it’ll just be you, what’ll happen to you?”
~
“Its clear we got tricked, Alf isn’t coming back, should have expected this. As for Avery, she can take care of herself, we can’t stay here. There’s no telling where the Epics are, they could have us surrounded now for all we know!” Oscar continued running his mouth.
“Unlikely, they have the karts, don’t you think they’ll want to get them to where they can think of how to use them to their advantage more?” Taylor chimed in with his two cents worth, “I think we can afford to wait for just a moment longer.” He was getting a bit irritated with Oscar’s mouth also.

~

“I repeat, do you copy, Monty?” Hilbert clicked over again, “… Something happened…” He clenched the radio, thinking of what to do about it.

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar
"I wan't you to clasp me back in the net and drop a smoke grenade. From there I'll act like I had no idea what happened while you head out to meet our other person. He's where we came in at earlier when we first started so just look for them there. They will approach you and ask if you're Alf. From there you head back to the team and deal with whatever they need done." He started walking back to the net. "We need to hurry though and the Twins should be gone by now. They're out remember?"  

I'm in your brain right now. I control what you think about! Like Kiwi! I bet you started thinking about Kiwi right there. And there you go again. I'm just too good at this. ;3
Maybe one day you too can learn how to control someones thoughts just like me. -Apex

By A16

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Alf nodded, “Okay…” She pulled out a smoke from under her vest to make sure she still had one, conveniently she did. But she still wasn’t one hundred percent sure about this. He was putting a lot of trust in her, “What am I suppose to expect for the person?” She didn’t want to take any more chances of screwing up more as much as she could.

~

Darla was walking back, kicking at the ground, her hands and sleeves were covered in the paint off of here face as she tied to smear it off.  She reflected sadly. No she wasn’t having as much fun as she might have been, but she didn’t want it to end like this. She had so much more she wanted to say, “… Guess you never can tell when something is going to end.” She tried to put it in perspective of a real war, and how she’d be dead now without saying everything she wanted, without overcoming things she wanted, without doing what she wanted. It was a depressing walk for her as she was left alone with her thoughts. Not to mention difficult, she had to rest here and there on a tree or she’d loose her ability to go forward or would fall.
All of a sudden, arms wrapped around Darla’s shoulders and she was about to scream when her mouth was covered.
“Hello, my darling Darla ~” Avery sneered.
Though Darla’s mouth was muzzled, the words she was spilling out were understandable, “Idiot” “let go” and more.
Avery released her, taking a step back, but it wasn’t far enough, Darla hit her with her paint gun, but as she did that is misfired and spat out a round in her stomach, causing Darla to fall back, “It hurts…” She held her hand over the area.
Avery dived down, “Hey, are you okay? Darla?”
“No! I’m not okay. Does one curled up in pain on the ground saying it hurts look okay?! This is your fault...” She was fighting back tears, she looked like she wanted to cry, but she wouldn’t let Avery see any tears, “What are you doing here?” She said in a strained, pain-filled voice as she attempted to get up.
Avery was trying to help, but was denied.
“Don’t touch me!”
“I just wanna help.”
“You’ve done enough.”
“…” Avery sat there, she feeling a little guilty, “I was coming to walk you home, so you wouldn’t have to be alone. Here, I can get the paint off your face.” Avery had pulled out a bandana, beginning to reach for Darla’s face.
“No.” Darla tried to lean away, “Avery, s-stop, no—“
Avery grabbed Darla’s arm so she wouldn’t lean back anymore, “Keep doing this and I’ll lick this, then wipe your face.” She smiled devilishly at this.
Darla scowled, remaining quiet and still, letting Avery finish, after freeing her arm.

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Describe yourself with Three Words xD

Chat not working for me!

Chat not working for me!

Chat not working for me!

latest videos