Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
(I jate this phone...)
Taylor still holding the snake, dropped it. It hissed at him, he jumping back, it was hard to focus on much anything for him.
India just watched Ben and Price, unaware of what to do.
~
nd lost, "Uh... I, I uh...." She was reverting into a shy moad, "Well..." She fiddledran her hand down tje gun, feeling tohe bumps and grooves, "Not dor sure where it is but iI think its in that direction." She was not comfortable with leading or javing anyone walk behind her, especially Jake.. Hilbert huffed, thinking hard it was clear.to see. The base slowly coming into view. Soon they were there, low and belohold the karts parked out. The peiple with H. had just entered into the nicely fixed up shead looking building and shut the door.
( ~
Alf blinked multiple times, she was leery to too arp

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar

"A16" wrote:

(I jate this phone...)

Taylor still holding the snake, dropped it. It hissed at him, he jumping back, it was hard to focus on much anything for him.

India just watched Ben and Price, unaware of what to do.

~
Alf was too nervious to look around and lost, "Uh... I, I uh...." She was reverting into a shy moad, "Well..." She fiddledran her hand down tje gun, feeling tohe bumps and grooves, "Not dor sure where it is but iI think its in that direction." She was not comfortable with leading or javing anyone walk behind her, especially Jake..

Hilbert huffed, thinking hard it was clear.to see. The base slowly coming into view. Soon they were there, low and belohold the karts parked out. The peiple with H. had just entered into the nicely fixed up shead looking building and shut the door
~

Alf blinked multiple times, she was leery to too arp

We The Kidz

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar
Danny had watched on for a moment after what had just happened. "Well..." He stood up slowly. "... Everyone alright?" Ben's back was turned towards them all but Danny knew he'd be fine. He then turned his attention to the others. After watching the snake slither away, he figured it was about time for them to get moving again. Ben had just lowered his gun and kneeled down. Thinking, reacting, processing what had just happened.
~
Mike started studying his area around him. It was obvious that they'd been here long before Viper had arrived. Still out numbered he noticed. Like always. It'd be fun escaping this time. He thought. This brought a small smile to his face.
~
Jake didn't pay any attention to Alf's sudden seclusion. "Let's go. I'd hate to be taken out this early." He stretched and followed behind Alex. Alex herself was curious of who was playing. She was all about meeting new people but it was the boys she really wanted to meet. The chance to impress them and maybe even find herself her first boyfriend. Jake had already known what she was thinking about when she'd almost ran straight into a tree. "Straighten up. You need to focus."

I'm in your brain right now. I control what you think about! Like Kiwi! I bet you started thinking about Kiwi right there. And there you go again. I'm just too good at this. ;3
Maybe one day you too can learn how to control someones thoughts just like me. -Apex

By A16

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Everyone seemed fine other than a pale Taylor.
Ichigo rushed slightly past everyone else to kneal by Ben, "are you alright?" Her hands hovered over him before deciding touching him was a bad idea.
"That was exciting." Oscar stood up, assuming the worst was over like a idiot.
~
Hilbert stopped noticing Mike, he was now interested in something else, "Hold him out here for a moment, I want to talk to a certain someone, been wanting to for a long time." Hilbert muttered that last part and made his way inside with clenched fist.
The rest stood outside with Mike little grin, "What are you smiling about?" The big guy inquired roughly.
~
I hate this, I hate this, I hate this some more were the colorful thoughts in her head, that is, until she let her mind wander back a ways. It was hard to keep focused, she was suppose to be annoyed, mad, anything but what she was, this happy jittery inner feeling was there and it wasn't easy to keep a smile from appearing. She ended up laughing a second, but tensing up after doing so, Jake and Alex must think her to be weird. She wouldn't blame them. Alf walked silently for the most part, very tight, and a tad slowly. And lost at her guess of durections.

We The Kidz

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar

Danny watched as Price walked off. Better get them out of the way. This was his first encounter with them but he took in every bit of info from that encounter. He saw the patch on his arm as he walked off. Rainbow huh? He turned his attention to Ben now. Seeing that he was breathing heavily kinda made him nervous. "You good?" He asked concerned.
Ben slowly took deep breaths until it was back under control. After a moment, he sighed and relaxed a bit..... "Lucky shot....." He said as he holstered his gun. Danny kept watching him until he noticed something horrifying. A yellow paint puddle had formed right under Ben.

.... "Great" Danny said to himself.
~

Mike kept quiet in hopes he'd hear what was going on inside. Last thing he needed was more trouble. He wouldn't be able to run away with his bad leg still screwy, so this left him with just out smarting them. No matter what, he had to hope Alf made it back to the others with the folded piece of paper he gave her. It was more important than anything else right now...

~

Jake hadn't been paying attention to Alf much due to getting a feel of his surroundings. The sound of the gear as they walked was the only thing to be heard. He enjoyed the silence. It was the base of keeping yourself safe. One small change could be noticed instantly. He looked back over his shoulder and noticed he couldn't see the street anymore.

Alex was walking until she nearly fell over a tree root. "Didn't I tell you to focus?" Jake asked slightly annoyed. "Yeah... Sorry. Just nervous is all." She looked down and slightly red from nearly embarrassing herself just then. Not wanting this awkward silence, she decided to ask Alf about something. "Hey, Mike mentioned something about giving you something before you'd meet up with us.... Still got that?" 

(PG 28 I think)

I'm in your brain right now. I control what you think about! Like Kiwi! I bet you started thinking about Kiwi right there. And there you go again. I'm just too good at this. ;3
Maybe one day you too can learn how to control someones thoughts just like me. -Apex

By A16

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
India rubbed Ben’s back a little, “Are you hurt?” She saw the paint and small tears came, she was so upset, “You were really brave, thank you.” She was the queen of over reacting.
Oscar began moving closer, “So, now what?”

~

Butch rolled his eyes, “You’ll talk soon enough.” He said with bitter confidence.

Hilbert walked in, Andy and Ron had been in charge of H. Hilbert had been waiting for the day they encountered again since the last time, and to be empowered like he currently was, “Well well well, its been a while, hasn’t it?” He growled, “Your little friends are here too, so if you don’t want anything to happen to them you’ll do and answer everything I say.” There was silence, H. didn’t seem to care. It made Hilbert mad, “I’ll get to you later.” And he turned to motion Mike in.

~

Alf turned red, “Giving me something? How’d you—O-oh, wait…” She turned her head away, “I-I got this paper, to give back to the team. So yeah, I have it.” She chuckled a bit awkwardly, what was she thinking? That could have been bad. Alf held her hand over the paper in her pocket, not bothering to bring it out because Mike said Ben’s direct name so she intended to give it to him.

We The Kidz

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar

"Yeah, I'll be fine." He stood up and wiped off some of the excess paint off of his chest. "Thought I had him." He stood there and looked at the spot his enemy was standing. "He must have either known what he was doing or just had luck on his side at that moment. That would have been a hard shot to pull off."  Danny had already walked over to pick up Ben's gun and hand it back to him. "Here, Who would've know delta would have been taken out so easily in just one day."

"You're not done yet. As well as Mike when he's back. You got this." He said smiling and slapping Danny's shoulder. "Yeah, no doubt." Ben looked around once before beginning to take his leave. "You guys take care. Get moving." He rested his gun over his shoulder and faded out of sight.

~

Mike stayed calm and focused. Not doing anything that would mess up his leg was important. He couldn't risk  anything else to it.

~

"Good. He wouldn't let me forget how important it was." Jake responded. He felt that they were waling around aimlessly. "Do you kn-" He stopped talking due to Alex latching onto his arm. "Jaaaaaaakkkkkkeeeeeeee," He already hated where this was going. "Wanna carry me? This is such a long walk for a woman like me."
"The lazy kind? Yeah, I know... And you can let go of my arm now." She shook her head and stopped walking.  He continued to drag her with ease. "Comonnnn Pleasee?" She was walking backwards now while holding on." "I said no. You could stop and rest.... By yourself and find us after. " She suddenly had the look of fear on her face and shook her head. "Nah... I think I'll survive a bit longer. "That's what I thought... Now let go." Alex unclenched herself and fell back behind Jake.

By A16

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Taylor watched Ben walk off, thinking about all their losses in this single day. Almost depressing He thought, but it wasn’t over yet, not that he really saw things changing in their favor.
Ichigo rubbed her face of any moisture, sweat or tears. Delta was still cool to her, even if they were disappearing one by one..

“Can’t stop now. Let’s keep going.” Oscar didn’t seem effected by this event, but inside he was shuddering.

~

Butch pushed Mike inside, the place had a lot of work done. Someone knew what they were doing. There were even extra rooms, not that it was much larger than Viper’s base.
Hilbert opened one door, “I still want to talk to this one, keep hi—them quiet.” He had to correct himself, he was trying to make H. believe he had more than one person, “Take him in that other room.” He dictated, and as such was done.

Butch sat mike in the corner and sat by him, stretching his back against the wall.
There was a guy with tunes in his ears nodding his head like a chicken, he looked goofy, but he was enjoying himself.
“Whatchu listening to, Tuck?”

Douglas pulled one of the ear buds out of Tucker’s ear and almost yelled, B to the Utch wants to know what you’re listening to!”
Tucker had jumped, making everyone chuckle, “What was that?”
“Why are you here?” Butch had a husky laugh,  “What are you listening to?”
Tucker put one hand on his hip and took him player like a phone, “Hang on, lemme take a selfie.” Everyone found his girlish mockery funny, “No, just something my girlfriend likes.” He just now seemed to notice Mike, “Who’s he?”
“Just the Omega’s team leader!” Jimmy winked.
“Oh really, I heard a lot about you.” Tucker came closer and bent down, “Want to listen?” He offered his ear bud. The atmosphere seemed different with Tucker.
“Don’t offer him that, he’s the enemy.”
“Yeah, but come on, have a heart, the guys in a net, and has to put up with Hilbert after this.” He laughed, “You can talk if you want, I don’t bite hard.” He sneered.

~

Alf turned back to see Alex cling to Jake, but she turned away, her eye twitching.  This girl… She just kept her mouth shut.

We The Kidz

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar
Danny sighed and waited a moment before heading back to Oscar. "He's right. Lets keep moving. It would be bestvif we didnt dwell on this too long." . ~ Mike kept quiet once more. Didnt wanna give them what they wanted. His revolver would be too slow at this time and the risk would be far too great, so that wouldnt be an option. He slightly shook is head to clear his thoughts. He may have gotten himself in trouble this time. ~ Alex decided to make herself known again. "Soooooo... are you his girlfriend or something?" Jake sighed at the question. Relationships were the last thing he wanted to talk about right now.

By A16

Paint Ball 2

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar

Ichigo waved to Ben’s back in hopes he’d turn around, but when he didn’t she followed her brother who looked at Danny and Oscar, not knowing who’d lead, when it hit him, “Does anyone know where Reggie went?”

During this whole intervention he managed to disappear, Avery was going to kill Taylor if the others didn’t. Normally the guy would be talking and making himself known, guess he wasn’t too stupid…

~

Alright, Tucker just nodded returning to his corner. All in the room gave each other  glances, as if that was how they were communicating when Hilbert came in, “I need to know, do you have any sort of communication devise with you what so ever?” He eyed Mike hatefully. He seemed even more angered that he had been.

~

Alf snapped her head back, “Girlfriend?” The look on her face was priceless and all the color left it, she looked at Alex, then to Jake, then back to Alex, she didn’t know what to say as the embarrassment of the suggestion started to heat her face that slowly gained it color back thinking about another person she could have been referring to and what happened earlier, causing her to look forward again and pick up the pace.

We The Kidz

1 2 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

latest videos