Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

{Unheard Screams} Smirk & Koko

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Gread smirked at Leroy as he noticed a slight blush on the other`s face "Has my fever gone down?" He questioned him softly as he kept his eyes closed to make sure he wouldn`t get too dizzy and pass out again.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar

Doctor Walter moved the rag and Gread's white hair off of his forehead before placing the back of his hand on it. The young doctor let his hand slide to rest on his patient's cheek before leaning down and lightly kissed Gread's forehead. "Feels like it." Leroy said when he pulled away, and looked down at his Snow White.

(BAM! Best way to check for a fever! XD)

Roleplaying on KW since 2011. smile
~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
Keep calm, I'm the doctor.
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh surrre~ XD)

Gread smiled lightly as he noticed Leroy`s worry but kept it to himself "...I hope I don`t get sick like this again.." He said quietly as he kept his eyes closed. Gread soon peeked at his Doctor quietly then reached over touching Leroy`s hand that rested on Gread`s cheek.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Inspiration - Motivation

What browser do you use?

What browser do you use?

Is there life after death?

in which age would u marry?

What is your favorite Pokemon?

latest videos