Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Johanna and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
In the kingdom of Brethiel, magic is a part of everyday life. Not everyone has magic but those who do often form teams and go on quests.

Name: 

Personality:

Appearance:

Magic/powers:

Others:

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Johanna and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Moka

Personality: Moka is very honest even if it hurts someones feelings, she can come off as rude to her friends but she doesn't care since they are her friends and she knows that they will forgive her. At first she seems cold and unsociable but once she warms up to you she can be so funny, smart and great to hang out with. She gives greats advice and at times she can even be motherly. She's tough and even though she gets beaten down she always stands back up no matter the case. She cares more about her friends then anything else and will do anything to protect them

Appearance: Moka

Magic/powers: Moka is a fire dragon slayer which means she controls fire. Her fire comes out of nowhere and she can eat fire and it makes her stronger if she's tired or injured, that's why she makes her own cigarettes and smokes frequently because it's actually healthy for her. Her fire is controlled by herself but at times her emotion takes over and controls it completely. Even though this seems like regular element magic at first the fact is that it is much more powerful since it's dragon slayer magic and is meant for dragon slayers to be able to kill dragons

Other: N/A

Name: Mark

Personality: Mark is a good guy. He's rather quiet but he's nice and smart, so he knows so much about history, ancient languages, magic and more things. He uses most of his free time to read and learn new stuff from books. He looks up to his teammates but thinks that himself is weak

Appearance: Max

Magic/Powers: He uses a magic called Solid script where he can turn the air into words by moving his hand in a certain way and saying a word then throwing the attack at an enemy which causes various effects

Other: N/A

Name: Wendy

Personality: Even though Wendy is very young she's mature and has strong magic. She loves cats and wants to own five cats in the future but Mark keeps saying that they can't keep a cat due to him being allergic (which is a lie, he just doesn't like cats). She loves the team and looks at all of them as family; her big brothers and sisters. 

Appearance: Wendy Marvell

Magic/Powers: Wind magic

Other: She was raised in an orphanage but ran away and was found by Haru

Name: Haru

Personality: Haru is a sweet guy that loves to joke around but when it comes to it he can be very serious. He always does his best in fighting and in making others happy. He mainly makes other happy by telling jokes and lightening the mood when things are quiet

Appearance: Haru

Magic/Powers: He uses magic called requipment. He can change his weapon to any other weapon he wants and his skill level depends on the weapon he's using

Sorry that this took so long! :3 ))

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Johanna and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Kody

Personality: Kody's very quiet, he keeps thoughts to himself. He loves his little sister Belle. Kody can be very sweet but also very angry with his past. He loves to make people smile or laugh because it makes his feel better. Kody is very smart but not everyone gets to see that.

Appearance: Adam

Magic/powers: Kody has everything with the weather, he can change it from raining to a tornado in seconds, other times his feeling depends on what it the weather that day. He can make nature form into useful items or just a huge mountain. He tries to be creative at what he does with his magic.

Others: Nope.

Name: Belle

Personality: Belle is a bit alike to her brother she loves to be caring and just loves hugs. Although, she does talk a lot to the people she's not creeped out by. The people who scare her, she'll end up wanting them gone. She's a very strange young girl but she hates it when people call her "little". 

Appearance: Belle ( for rp)

Magic/powers: Belle can change the way people feel. But, she can only do this if she touches you. She can make you feel Love, hate, depression, exited, gloomy. 

Others: Kody and Belle have a story to them.

Name: Ally

Personality: Ally has a short temper and gets set off easily. But, other than that she is outgoing. Ally 
Loves chocolate. She gets made when people scream or fight. She is caring but you have to be the closest to her or just give her chocolate.
Appearance: Ally

Magic/powers: Ally focuses on details so she can change colors of a leaf easily or turn your hair pink. She normally laughs at this 

Others: Nope

Name: Lance

Personality: Lance is very sweet and his mom and dad used to call him a prince although as he got older he ran away and met his friends. He loves to make people blush although he's very protective over people. 

appearance:

Other: Nope.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Johanna and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(Don't worry, it took me Very long! So sorry too!)

Johanna and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
What is Lance's power? ))

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Johanna and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
XD I missed that... Didn't i?)

Lance's power: Levitating people or objects with his mind. (I just made up one quick. :3)

Johanna and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
OK! So do you want to start, or should I? ))

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Johanna and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(Your choice, if I do, I don't mind.. )

Johanna and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
OK then smile You please. Should we start where they meet each other? ))

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Johanna and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hehe, sure we can..)

Kody was walking around with his sister. They were all feeling alright, Belle was jumping on the sidewalks to see how many she could do. Kody was walking, but he would stop frequently to lean on a tree. Ally was far behind was was carefully changing colors of leaves to pink, purple then black. Lance was following just ahead of Ally watching as she would change leaves then change something on Lance's shirt for the fun of it.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

convincing family and friends

latest videos