Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Johanna and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's not looking out the window or anything like that, I just get sick whenever I move without walking," she said and rubbed her forehead. She didn't expect anyone to understand. They didn't understand then and they wouldn't understand now. Haru grinned widely and shrugged. 

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Johanna and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Kody nodded slowly after her explanation, "Motion sickness then..." He guessed kicking a stone across a bare field. Belle noticed the field and began to wonder who owned it, and why it was just flat out bare. She began to skip up further, humming.

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Johanna and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Soon, they were at the car rental. Wendy went inside and soon she had a paper which showed that they could take any car with 90% discount. "OK! Pick a vehicle!" she said and looked around. Mark looked around too. It had to be big enough to room all eight of them, but Belle was small, and so was Wendy so that'd make their chances better

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Johanna and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Belle looked around as if she tried to find something, or trying to test of the vehicles. She counted everyone and counted eight, so it meant they would have to have at least seven or eight seats. Kody began to count seats on the vehicles, he finally stopped at one with exactly eight seats. It was a cherry red van parked on the edge of the car rental.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Johanna and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Wendy walked over to Kody and looked at the van. She opened the door and checked it out inside. In the drivers seat was a weird plug instead of a driving wheel. She put her hand in the plug. She knew that Kody wouldn't allow her to drive, she was underage, but she just wanted to check if it fitted. "Nice find, Kody. Can you call the other's here?" she asked and smiled to Kody

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Johanna and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Kody grinned, "Thanks, Wendy and yes, I'll go get them now." He was about yo go then stopped for a second. "Just don't drive it..." He said laughing. Kody ran over to where the rest were still searching, "We found one!" He exclaimed leading the way there.

Johanna and Mariah PRP

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
(( I'm still a bit confused about Belle and Allie, Belle is Kody's younger sister, right? ))

Haru ran towards the car, and reached it before everyone else. Mark walked slowly, he didn't really like cars. He didn't get motion sickness like Moka, but he didn't like sitting still for such a long time. Although it depended on where they were going. Moka walked in the far back, she had no interest whatsoever in the car ride. She's only pass out from motion sickness like usual, unless Haru would take her pain away and punch her in the stomach like she always asked him to, but he rejected that request no matter how often she asked him

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Tara*Starr's Blog!

latest videos