Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Gupi & Rhibi

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Alek didn't step into the store, he stood outside and monitored the girl as subtly as he could. He couldn't see what she had bought, but that didn't seem to matter. As she walked out he took his chance and walked over, time to start work. Coming up beside her he tapped her shoulder and stepped in front of her "Hello, did you drop this?" he extended his hand, holding a few bits of change he kept handy. He scanned her face as he did so, she didn't seem to look so ### as her aura.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Gupi & Rhibi

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Audra looked up at the boy, her forehead crinkling slightly as she glanced at the change he held in his hand. "No, I don't believe so." She looked at him again, no longer focusing so much on his face, but on his aura. It radiated goodness, which didn't quite match up with his face. "But why did you think I dropped it? There's a lot of people here." She gestured around, there was in fact plenty of people around. She took another bite of ice cream, one eyebrow raised, still staring at him.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Gupi & Rhibi

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Retracting his hand he tried to think of what to say, he needed to maintain a conversation with this girl. Brushing a strand of hair form his eye he tilted his head a little and smiled,"I just wanted an excuse to talk to you. Can't let pretty girls get away from me."  Her aura seemed to fluctuate a little, he smiled a little wider. If he got her then he'd have done a great job.

(I dislike my character...why did I make him....)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Gupi & Rhibi

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(because why not. it's okay, i'm currently completely in hate with one of my characters in a different roleplay.)

Audra's hand tightened ever so slightly around the plastic container. She kept her face calm, though. "Oh, really?" She asked, a half smile settling on her lips. "Well, you could have just said so." She took another bite of ice cream, still checking his aura out of habit. If nothing else, she could turn him, and that would be fun. "So, what's your name?"

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Gupi & Rhibi

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
"Alekkie, call me Alek"He grinned at her, at least she was talking to him. "Yours?"

(One sentance because I'm lazy- sorry)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Gupi & Rhibi

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's cool.)

"Audra." She placed her spoon into her container of ice cream before holding out her hand, assuming he'd just shake her hand or something. Her smile grew slightly larger. "Pleasure to meet you, Alek."

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Gupi & Rhibi

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar

"samanthapandaw" wrote:

(It's cool.)

"Audra." She placed her spoon into her container of ice cream before holding out her hand, assuming he'd just shake her hand or something. Her smile grew slightly larger. "Pleasure to meet you, Alek."

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Gupi & Rhibi

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Taking her hand in his he shook it gently, trying not to flinch away as their auras came in contact. Dropping the shake quickly he grinned, "Pleasure's all mine Audra." He fought back the urge to wink, she didn't look like someone to fall for cheesy flirting. "So, what are you doing today?"

(That was awful- I am sorry, I'll make up for it)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Gupi & Rhibi

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Her hand that was holding the ice cream had tightened involuntarily when his aura touched hers, though it was quick enough that she doubted he noticed it.  She tilted her head slightly to one side, in a sort of over-exaggerated way of thinking. "Not much really. Just a day off, so likely spent doing important things. Like, you know, eating chocolate ice cream and wandering aimlessly through the town in the hopes that something interesting will happen." She shrugged slightly, her lips curving upward into a very slight smile.

(It's okay, mine is even worse. Frustrated)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nirvana

Who liked Roar?

question

10/10 joke m8s

Who liked Roar?

What's ur best colour

latest videos