Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Carrots and Anime

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
When she saw the school she slowed down and smiled a bit to herself. The smile faded when she saw some boys. Boys were idiots, all they did was tell childish jokes and making stupid comments. She had heard some of them calling her a cool beauty. That was idiotic, since they didn't even know her.

Finally Mark decided that it was time to open his eyes. He had gotten enough glances for now. He just didn't know where to go. He had no money, no food, he knew no one here on Fiore and he had no place to go. Maybe he should just go back home

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Carrots and Anime

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Kathy walked into school casually, a neutral expression on her face. Then, she saw Lisa, making her eyes light up. She ran over to her, before saying, "Hey, how's it going? I haven't spoken to you for a while.... Must be all that training you're busy with...."

Nate quickly woke up. It was morning, and dozens of people were walking along the street. He groaned, got his bags and hastily continued to walk, in the direction of the harbour. 'How much would it be to get a boat to get to the other island?' he thought, eyeing his stash of money kept in his inside jumper pocket. A possible option was to swim, but he had no idea what creatures were lurking in there. 

Carrots and Anime

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Lisa glanced at Kathy and nodded. She wouldn't say that she was Kathy's friend. More of a person that spoke to her from time to time. "Yeah, they've really been tiring me. I didn't get a wink of sleep last night," she said and yawned, as to make a point and show her that she wasn't lying about being tired

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Carrots and Anime

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Kathy chuckled. "I guess that's how life is!" She grabbed a notebook out of her bag, and did some fancy doodles at the corners of her first page. "So.... you're the leader of some army, right?"

Nate pulled down his hood, and shuffled quickly in his Nike trainers, which was difficult and no point, but he still felt a little weak. He got a bar out of his hoodie pocket and chewed it slowly, wanting to savour every taste, as he had a long journey to travel.

Carrots and Anime

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, I'm the second-in-hand leader of the third devision, yes." She laughed a bit at the way Kathy had put it. No one ever asked her about her position in the army. "But right now I'm being punished for not following orders, I've just been taking simple patrols lately- at night," she added and rolled her eyes. She wanted to fight, to feel the rush when she swung her sword and attacked

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Carrots and Anime

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
"That's still a good position." Kathy pointed out. "Ooh, you've been disobeying orders! Great! So, is it hard being in the army?" She took out her notebook, as a sweet tune came to mind. Determinedly, she jotted down the musical notes and words underneath.

Nate took the last bite of his bar, and dumped the wrapper in the bin. He switched his iPod on, plugged his headphones in and hummed to the music that was being blasted into his ears. "I can see the harbour!" he grinned to himself.

Carrots and Anime

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes, very. We need to follow every order, even if it means that someone else will die," she said. Even though it seemed kind of terrible, she didn't bat an eye while she talked, and she didn't show any emotion on her face. She liked being in the army, it made her feel strong and... safe. Although she was far from safe

Mark rubbed his eyes as he stood up and yawned. He had fallen asleep without meaning to, on a bench, in a park, on an island that he didn't know anything about. He didn't have any money. He should've thought better about this before actually running away

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Carrots and Anime

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Kathy looked pretty shocked. "That must be harsh... Killing somebody like that? Don't your parents know about this?" The bell rang, the signal for starting school and everybody rushed in, carrying all their stuff.

Nate hurried onto the harbour, taking off his earbuds and stuffing them into his pocket. Several boats looked like they were going to set off soon, so he jumped onto the nearest one, landing lightly on the deck. Hopefully, there would be no ticket master.

Carrots and Anime

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
She opened her mouth and then just smiled. "We should get to class."
She didn't know if it had been obvious that she was avoiding the question, but she said it anyway. She pushed her bag closer to her and jogged inside the school and to her classroom, not caring if she left Kathy behind. She didn't want to reply more of her questions, it made her feel insecure, and she hated feeling insecure

(( I'm not really sure what to post for Mark :P ))

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

latest videos