Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

SparkleWolf and I live for anime's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:
Personality:
Other:

Name: Alyssa Riley
Looks: Alyssa has wavy red hair that she keeps long. She normally leaves it down or pulled in a low ponytail. She has forest green eyes. She is 5'6 and very thin because not eating often. She is considered very pretty.
Personality: Alyssa is quiet and timid around those she doesn't know and most of the time with those she does. She is kind, but let others walk all over her. It takes a lot to get her mad, but when she does she'll be rash and impulsive. That leads to her normally fleeing in embarrassment. Alyssa doesn't have many friends and concentrates on keeping her head down.
Other: Alyssa doesn't know her family, but doesn't really mind. She's been a slave since she was little girl and doesn't fight back. She is considered an easy target because of this, which makes others bully her mercilessly.

~Amanda
Random Awesomeness!
School
Important Things

Sanity is overrated.
I don't care if the glass is half empty or half full. I want to know who is drinking my water!
This is a pen. This is a PEN! ~Percy Jackson

Anyway, bye guys!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Martin James Spooner
Looks: Max
Personality: Martin is a rather nice guy. He's very nice and handsome and even though he may seem perfect on the outside he can be very honest which causes him to be mean which causes other people not to like him so he actually doesn't have many friends. Usually girls flock around him, he's nice to them but would never look at any of them as romantic interest. He can be very stubborn and won't let other tell him what to do, but he's weak when it comes to his father
Other: When he was eight years old he lost his mother. He decided to become the families leader and learn as hard as he could from his father and become the families pride so his mother would look at him down from heaven and be proud of him. 

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa shifted foot to foot outside the door where Martin and his father were talking. She knew it was customary for families with slaves to give their children one of their choosing. Others stood near her, all of them anxious.

~Amanda
Random Awesomeness!
School
Important Things

Sanity is overrated.
I don't care if the glass is half empty or half full. I want to know who is drinking my water!

Anyway, bye guys!!

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Martin looked at his father focused as he finished his sentence. "So, I'm going to take you outside now and you'll pick one to your liking," he said. Martin nodded and mumbled something about understanding and that he'd do his best in choosing. His father nodded and walked to the door. His slave, Daniel, ran in front of him and quickly opened the door for him. His father kept on walking not giving Daniel a praise, not even looking at him. Martin followed and sneakily smiled to Daniel. 

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa straightened up when the doors opened, but kept her eyes on the ground. She felt frightened about what type of master Martin was, if she was even chosen. It was supposed to be an honor, but she wasn't sure.

~Amanda
Random Awesomeness!
School
Important Things

Sanity is overrated.

Anyway, bye guys!!

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Martin looked over the slaves. They all looked so sad and frightened, all staring at him. Some had forced a smile on their face but he knew that their hearts were beating like crazy and that they were probably sweating. After taking another look over the slaves he noticed a girl in the back that was staring focused at the floor. Without really thinking he raised his hand and pointed at her. "Her," he simply said. He felt his fathers surprised stare on him before he gave Daniel a signal to go get her

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa's heart jumped into her throat as she slowly walked forward. Of all people, he chose her? He kept her eyes down, unsure how he would react. She felt more than heard the dismal of the others.

~Amanda
Random Awesomeness!
School
Important Things

Sanity is overrated.

Anyway, bye guys!!

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
"Alright, the choice has been made. Move it!" his father shouted at the slaves. Their forced smiles quickly faded as they turned around and started walking away, all trying to hurry so that they would at least get something to eat tonight. "Ah... sorry." Martin couldn't think of anything else, so he apologized. Everyone had left, even his father

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa couldn't help, but look at him in confusion. She ducked her head a minute later, cheeks red. She mentally berated herself, hoping he would be kind to her.

~Amanda
Random Awesomeness!
School
Important Things

Sanity is overrated.

Anyway, bye guys!!

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
He hesitantly reached out his hand and put it on her head patting it gently. "Let's become good friends from now on, OK? I'm Martin," he said and smiled to her. She seemed nervous so he decided to be gentle with her, meaning not being like his father and beat her if something would go wrong

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos