Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kpop and Rue's PRP

Posted By:
Kpop132
Kpop132
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:
Age: (Don't forget that they already graduated from college)
Looks:
Personality:
Bio: (You don't have to if you don't want to)
Job:
Other:

"JUDGE ME, WORLD! I DON'T GIVE A CARE!"
-Me
Nothing.

Kpop and Rue's PRP

Posted By:
Kpop132
Kpop132
StarStarStarStarStar
(Gtg, we'll have to start tomorrow. Bye!)

-Me
Nothing.

Kpop and Rue's PRP

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Piper Hathaway
Looks: 
Bio: Too much effort.
Personality: Piper is extremely withdrawn and anti-social. She does not open herself up to people and she does not let people see her cry. She is afraid of letting people read her like an open book because she doesn't want to be emotionally vulnerable, and she does not want to feel the hurt that has been haunting her for so many years.Piper is strong willed and independent, and when she sets her mind to something she never gives up on it. She avoids love and friendship because she feels it is a waste of time, and in the end the people who are closest to you are the people who are able to hurt you the worst. 
Job: Photographer

Kpop and Rue's PRP

Posted By:
Kpop132
Kpop132
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kris Wood (Yup, Kris with a K)
Looks: Kris
Personality: Kris seems cold and a bit intimidating at first sight but, when you get to know him, he's a huge dork. He plays like a kid and sometimes even acts like one. When ever he doesn't like something he says, and I quote, "That is not my style." He also seems a bit arrogant at times but he's not even a little bit. He would never hesitate to help someone in need, even if he doesn't know the person. He loves kids and babysits for almost every mom of a young child he knows.
Bio: (I'm with you.)
Job: part-time daycare worker and on the days he's not at the daycare he works at a small coffee shop.
Other: N/A

-Me
Nothing.

Kpop and Rue's PRP

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Kris with a K sounds fabulous.

Kpop and Rue's PRP

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(When would you like to begin?)

Kpop and Rue's PRP

Posted By:
Kpop132
Kpop132
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hahaha and sure.)

Kris held a two year old girl name Suzy on his hip as he walked around and made sure all the other kids were playing well. He bounced Suzy a bit as he looked at her with a smile. "Do you wanna play with the other kids now, Suzy?" He asked her. She stayed focused on the toy car in her hands and shook her head no. "Why not?" Kris asked her as he pulled two fighting boys apart with his free hand. "I wike you mowr." Suzy said with a cute giggle. Kris laughed and smiled at her. "Well, I like you too, Suzy-Q." He called her by her nickname he had given her, causing her to giggle more.

-Me
Nothing.

Kpop and Rue's PRP

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
The snap of an accidental photo startled Piper as she sat on an uncomfortably stiff park bench sipping coffee. She managed to spill the coffee all over her front and cursed softly under her breath. Piper watched as an elderly couple strolled through the park hand in hand without speaking, and yet they seemed to be communicating in some form. Piper reached for her camera and aimed the lens at the couple. She had always been more interested in photographing real people, rather than  models, which was what she was currently doing for a living. She wriggled in the bench after taking the picture and positioned herself so that she was sitting with her legs crossed. Piper flipped through the shots she had taken of the couple and smiled out of satisfaction. A loud ringing came from her pocket and Piper immediately reached for her phone, tapping the answer button. She listened to one of her coworkers explain why she needed to be at the studio forty minutes before work started and then hung up the phone after saying "Alright, okay. Don't freak out, I'll be there." Piper tossed the drained coffee cup in a waste bin and then jumped up off of the bench, power walking to the studio. 
(When you were first explaining the plot of the rp you said that one of the two had had feelings for the other when they were younger and we never established who that was.

Kpop and Rue's PRP

Posted By:
Kpop132
Kpop132
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh yeah, I forgot about that XD I don't really mind which one had feelings for the other. It's whatever you prefer.)

After awhile, Kris looked down to see Suzy asleep, still on his hip. He laughed quietly and put her in a chair big enough for her to lay down in. He successfully laid her down without waking her up and walked back over tho the other kids. After watching them for another thirty minutes he stood up. "Alright guys, time to go outside!" He announced. The little kids cheered and lined up at the door. Kris walked over to Suzy and woke her up. "Come on, Suzy-Q, let's go outside." He said to her with a smile. Suzy grinned and hopped up, taking Kris's hand and pulling him to the other kids. He took them all outside and they played on the playground, even Suzy went to play, instead of sticking herself to Kris's side. Kris sat down on one of the benches and watched them play with a smile on his face.

-Me
Nothing.

Kpop and Rue's PRP

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(I dunno, but I feel like it would be less likely for Piper to have a crush on anyone.)
Piper checked her watch and saw that she still had almost twenty minutes to get to the studio. Her pace gradually slowed until her steps were much slower. She passed a large cluster of big corporate businesses and then came to a daycare. As she walked by the day care she reached for her phone, which kept notifying her that her boss was having a nervous breakdown and had nothing to do but text her, and she silenced it. Piper stopped as she heard giggles and words that weren't understandable emerging from the door. She turned to see the throng of kids as they toddled out of the building. She reached for her camera and took a photo of a few of the children playing in the dirt.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

latest videos