Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Life and Death PRP for Koko and Candy

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
" Sounds delicious!" The blonde replied, smiling as he took a seat to watch Magnus. Whenever his stomach growled, he would pout and try to hush it. " The city? Well, the best way to describe it would be like... me." He said with a grin. " Loud, crazy, rowdy, and sometimes kind of annoying." He chuckled, stealing a few pieces of fruit and popping them into his mouth. 

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Magnus soon placed a bowl of oatmeal in front of Cupid and ruffled his hair "Your not annoying" he said quietly as he soon sat down and put some fruit in his food "Although I am curious since I've never seen it before... I mean when people came to camp, I seen this monster with shiny eyes that were really bright and ate the people and walked off!"

(Car... XD )

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
" Pretty sure you're the only one that thinks that..." He stated, popping another piece of fruit into his mouth. The blonde gave Magnus a confused look as he explained the 'monster' that he had seen. " Did the er, monster, have wheels instead of legs?" Sirus asked, a grin on his face. 

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Magnus listened carefully as the other spoke " They weren't wooden wheels..but they were wheels.." He said lightly as he started to eat his own oatmeal "But I think that people would look at me weird because of my hair and clothes if I went into the city.." He said nervously " I'm pretty sure that the renaissance  is over." The bluenette placed his bowl in the sink after he ate.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Samsung vs iphone

Google vs Bing!!

Google vs Bing!!

latest videos