Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
" I know right? It's amazing how humans have improved. I almost couldn't believe it myself. Just wait 'til we get to town square. Now, that place is crazy.  " Sirus said, turning the car onto the street that led deeper into the city.  
Sirus is a pretty good driver. It's not easy to distract him. This time was going to be an exception, however. The blonde had glanced over at Magnus for only a second when he noticed the other wearing the biggest smile he had ever seen on him. His smile was so bright and dazzling, Sirus almost forgot to look back at the street. He caught himself and began to slow down as they pulled up to a red light. " Magnus you can't keep smiling like that. Your smile is so beautiful I almost got distracted!" He blurted out.
After realizing what he said, he began to blush profusely. " Uh, um. Ahaha, forget I uh, said that..." He mumbled, letting his head fall onto the steering wheel. 

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Magnus heard Sirius and look at the strawberry blonde, He blushed, the bluenette turned a brought pink contrasting his hair dramatically. 

Magnus smiled lightly "Your smile is dazzling too Sirius..." He muttered chuckling a little bit at hearing a flustered breathing from his Cupid.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar

Sirus quickly glanced over at Magnus and noticed the incredible contrast between pink and blue. It reminded him of cotton candy. 
He merely huffed at the bluenette's statement. " Okay, it might be, but yours is a thousand times more! Plus, you remind me of cotton candy. You're all fluffy and sweet and pink and blue and gods help me, I should really stop talking. " He muttered again, paying extra attention to the road to avoid looking back at the bluenette next to him. 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Magnus laughed sweetly and smiled softly as they soon rolled into the car garage for the very large mall. "Sirius where are we? " he asked lightly as he fixed his voice to the blonde. Having never really been outside he was rather nervous with people out humans.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
" We, my dear friend, have arrived at the mall. A magical place full of magical things... Okay, enough monologuing, adventure awaits!" Sirus laughed, as he pulled into a parking spot near the entrance. He turned off the car, opened the door, and hopped out, rushing to the passenger's side. He opened the door and gently grasped Magnus' hand to help him out. " Ready for an adventure?"

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Magnus smiled happily while holding Sirius's hand, as he climbed out of the vehicle. The Bluenette "Sounds fun to adventure, Sirius" he said chuckling, Magnus closed the door, still holding Sirius's hand. 

Soon they were walking and into a cool place, they went, voices were everywhere and smells. Magnus listened intently as he held Sirius's hand, He smiled again hearing all new things was exciting, all these humans seemed happy!

Grief"

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

"KokoTheElevenPrince" wrote:

Magnus smiled happily while holding Sirius's hand, as he climbed out of the vehicle. The Bluenette "Sounds fun to adventure, Sirius" he said chuckling, Magnus closed the door, still holding Sirius's hand. 

Soon they were walking and into a cool place, they went, voices were everywhere and smells. Magnus listened intently as he held Sirius's hand, He smiled again hearing all new things was exciting, all these humans seemed happy!

Grief"

1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos