Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

KokoTheElevenPrince & xxRockerchicxx Role Play c:

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Akinari woke up with sweat beads on his head, clutching Koujuka's ribbon in his hand. He sat up slowly, wiping his face. He walked to this bathroom and started his morning routine. He stood in the shower in complete silence. After he got out, he dried off and began to get dressed.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Koujuka walked through the forest as he tied the ribbon in his hair although the wipe ribbon clashed with what he wore, he mostly always wore red or warm colors. Soon he sat leaning on a tree looking at the sky until the clouds rolled past slowly.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Akinari sighed, grabbing a muffin and eating it as he walked out the door with his jacket and back pack on his back. He took out his phone as he shut the door, checking his phone, seeing it was early. He chewed on his muffin walking to the entrance of the forest. He pulled his sleeve over his wrist, hiding the ribbon.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

Koujuka sat his eyes closed as his music played loudly, he leaned his head on the tree, his hair wild. He sighed lightly wondering what was his neck move or more or less what does he do now? Koujuka was not sure how to proceed with Akinari, He acted strangely last night.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Akinari took a big bite of his muffin and smiled slowly, looking into the forest. He caught sight of Koujuka and checked the time again. He would leave in about 30 minutes. He started walking over to him, chewing his muffin then tossing the wrapper. "Koujuka Senpai!" He ran next to him with a smile on his face. "Good morning!"

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

Koujuka glanced over at Akinari and smiled "Ah, Morning." He said happily but did look tired considering Koujuka wasn`t one for mornings, although he loved to just sleep like a bear. He is cuddly, warm and can sleep through Winter.

(Writers block :0 ) 

Grief"

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Akinari tilted his head innocently. "Senpai, are you not a morning person?" He took another bite of his muffin and looked at him. (Me too!) Akinari sat on a rock across from him, staring at him. "Senpai...how did you get your tattoos..? Who did them? Where were they done? How were they done?! Please tell me..!!!"

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Koujuka shook his head at Akinari "I`m not telling you Akinari, like I said my father asked a man to tattoo them on...You know I hate them, why such an interest all of a sudden?" He asked quietly and it seemed  he had a bad night and was a tiny bit grumpy. It wasn`t his fault that his father scolded him before going to school.

Grief"

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Akinaria pouted, eating his muffin some more. 'Fine. I'll have to use the bow then..' He crossed his legs. "Senpai I'm asking nicely. Just tell me and things won't get ugly. You're making things complicated and hard for yourself. I'll go looking alone if you don't tell me."

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

A person at school ya hate at school.

latest videos