Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

A Touch Of Avarice [ Renee & Gupi ]

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
 PRIVATE FOR GUPI AND RENÉE YOU CAN'T POST HERE

Avaroaci Academy—a  prestigious boarding academy nestled at the foot of a mountain, where majority of it's graduates and up with high pay jobs and important stances in the shaping of Iléa.

Its potential students are faced with tests that measure across every field imaginable. Those that pass these impossibly difficult examinations and show great potential in a certain area then receive a letter the next day.

Congratulations, you have been accepted to Avaroaci Academy.

But behind the facade of a reputable and respectable Academy lies a dark secret, shoved into the lips of the educational board. Not just that their students hold odd powers — something hidden from the rest of humanity for centuries— but it's one that's shrouded in an enigma of mystery, darkness, and the screams of innocent people who just wanted a better life.

The educational board isn't at all what you think- in fact, they're cruel creatures who've passed the point of humanity- and are grooming their students to be the next ones.

『E T H E R E A L』
❝Born to blossom, bloom to Perish.❞

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
{The form is below, choices are to be emboldened or underlined. Such as Male, Female.}

SPECIALITY (Athletics, Academics, Music, etc):

BASICS
Name:
Age (High School):

LOOKS
Appearance (Picture, Optional):
Physical Description:

TALENTS
Special Ability / Power:
Power Strength: Low Control, Medium Control, High Control, Perfect Control.

MORE PINK WORDS
Extra:

『E T H E R E A L』

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
SPECIALITY: ACADEMICS;; MATHEMATICS.

BASICS
Name: Madison Darren Amador. He prefers Darren.

LOOKS
Appearance: 
He Returns!| Shotas Don

Physical Description: 
»Madison sports a round face, characterised by a fairly soft jawline that dips into a defined chin. High, though not prominent, cheekbones give his face a youthful, feminine appearance. Doe-eyed, the orbs that make Madison's most striking feature are a light grey and his outer iris streaked with a pale baby blue.

His eyes are  adorned by thin, shaped eyebrows that curve low towards the bridge of his nose. His eyelashes are femininely long and thick. Maddison's nose, perched rather high above his lips, is small and gracefully Greek. Thin lips that hold a faintly glossy, pink look.

Thick, snow white hair with grey highlights frames his face perfectly, neatly falling above his chin with a side swept fringe bang that often wanders into his eyes. Madison stands at a height of 5'2 1/2, his posture an insouciant slouch.

Petite, he is  slightly thinner than he needs to be and it's shown in his slender yet barely muscular abdomen. Narrow shouldered, Madison has a bit more hips than are characteristic of a male and he's been complimented more than a few times on his backside.

His ears are pierced and he frequents small, silver knob earrings, though it's not below him to wear flashy ones.

TALENTS
Special Ability / Power:  Pain Transference / Shifting.
»A rare ability, valued for it's fatal and healing values. The user is able to draw pain from another into their own body, often sealing the physical injury. The injury is not transferred, though it is felt, and literally unhealable—it does not lessen.

»The user may then shift the pain to their victim, who does not inherit the physical injury either. The user needs to be touching skin to heal or shift, and there have been occurrences in which the blood thickens due to the foreign pain and the victim dies after painful weeks—even if it was merely a broken wrist or nonfatal gash.

Power Strength: Low Control, Medium Control, High Control, Perfect Control.

MORE PINK WORDS
Extra: He's boyishly immature—and whether it's his hobby of burping frequently and quite loudly or playing silly pranks all the time, he possesses an odd talent for annoying any roommates he may have. In his three months at Avaroaci, he's gone through six of them and now boards alone.

『E T H E R E A L』

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
SPECIALITY: ATHLETICS;; ALL-ROUND

BASICS
Name: Leaena Bast Davise, (Lee-ay-na). 

LOOKS
Appearance: Not provided.

Physical Description: 
Childlike in appearance, almost cherubic. Sporting a heart shaped face with full cheeks and a button nose. Framed by dark auburn curls, loose ringlets that just barely brush her shoulders and fall about half way down her shoulder blades when straightened. They're like small springs, they literally spring with the regular bounce in her step. Her skin tone gives her the look of a permanent tan, slightly darker than the normal colouring. Wide eyes framed by dark eyelashes just beat her constant smile as the Lea's best feature. Coloured a bright amber-yellow, they almost glow with curiosity and questioning- adding to her childish features. Another adition is her apparent lack of figure. There is something there, not much but something, about as much something as a girl a few years her junior. Reaching 5"4 she is thin and long in her body, sporty- unfortunately this minimises her curves to near non-existanence. She's muscular, though not in an unfeminine way, with toned limbs and stomach.

TALENTS
Special Ability / Power: Feline Shapeshifting / Morphing 
A complete physical and chemical change to the body. A rearrangement of DNA and bone structure where the user can re-construct themselves to take the form of a feline. Leaena can morph to a lioness in close size to her actual self, occasionally she will take on other feline forms and sizes but these are unintentional. A small level of communication can be exchanged with felines while in human form.
Limitations:
>Her changes are hard to control, being hormone based and ruled to easily by emotion.
>>>That means both hard to morph, and morph back.
>A small level of pain is caused by morphing and it can take some time to get over it.
>When in changed form her mind is controlled mostly by one emotion.
>When she changes her clothes either rip or remain on her morphed form, this is a serious inconvenience.

Power Strength: Low Control, Medium Control, High Control, Perfect Control.

MORE PINK WORDS
Extra: In addition to her appearance, Lea is very child-like in her mannerisms. Due to this she tends to get loud, distracted or ramble very easily.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
Gazes fixed on the petite boy sauntering through the halls, trailing his slender build and the thoroughly ripped, tight washed blue jeans that hugged his hips. Lips quirking into a smirk that oozed confidence, chin jutted in an air of exaggerated self importance and insouciance.

Madison adored their attention. He loved their gaping lips and desirous expressions.

Pale fingers tugged the sleeves of his thin shirt to his elbows, tousled his his similarly coloured hair and tucked strands of his bangs behind a pierced ear. The boy's shoes clacked against the hall's concrete floors, black boots adorned by silver buckles that shook with each quick stride.

They still watched him, still smiled at him. He smirked and winked before his light grey gaze returned to the phone in his hands.

Madison paused abruptly at the door he'd come to call his, glancing up before his lips twitched into a deep frown. A petite girl, not quite as small as him, stood in front of the wooden door eyeing the numerals that lined the top. The school board hadn't learned their lesson, even after the sixth person had run to their office bawling and begging to be switched.

"Who're you?" His voice was a soft yet demanding sound, femininely high for a boy yet a bit deep for a female, though enthralling in a teasing way.

{Not my best, but eh. So she's the chick I'm referring to, by the way. Your character. Let's just say she just arrived at the school because something or maybe got switched for roommates and was unfortunate enough to be paired with Madison.}

『E T H E R E A L』

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
The girl turned to face the owner of the voice that had interrupted her thoughts. Head tilted slightly, dark orange ringlets falling to the left, she surveyed the figure- taking in the feminine features. The yellow orbs blinked once, twice and then a small giggle followed by a bright voice stating, "Your voice is a little bit deep for a girls." 

There was hardly a pause when her smile suddenly faltered, eyes growing wider in sudden realisation that she'd just said something that could possibly be offensive. "I'm sorry, I hope that didn't sound rude! Oh, um, uh...what was your question? Wait, I remember. Who're you, right? Who am I? Well, who are you? You asked first though so I guess I should answer first. Hmm, that sounds wrong...did I phrase it incorrectly? I don't think I di-" 

The further her speech dragged out the quicker her pace grew and the less sense she made, it seemed she was beginning to ramble. This was all cut short by a sudden sneeze, giving just enough force to make the auburn springs bounce off her shoulders. The large eyes widened further, before she blinked away her stunned expression and replaced it with a grin, extending her hand she spoke at the 'girl', "I'm Leaena Davise, you can call me Lea if it's to hard to remember." 

(Sorry- I had to write it on the train, just got internet now. It's kind of cruddy, sorry.)
(Totally need to insert what she's wearing somehow...but...to lazy...)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
Yellow eyes traced his small figure, a face framed by auburn ringlets trailed the petite grace of his nose, thinness of his faint pink lips and the pale blue that stained his light grey orbs. The male was then greeted with a slight problem not uncommon for those who'd first seen Avaroaci's resident womanising Freshman.

"I'm a—" The boy was then met with incessant rambling, slurred and hastily completed words that formed jumbles masquerading as sentaces. Madison raised an inquiring eyebrow, pale hands shoving the phone into his back pocket. This girl would be a challenge to get rid of, since there was likely little more annoying than her, but he'd do his best —lest she become his permanent roommate. 

He'd send kudos to the educational board later, personal thanks for an unpleasant challenge.

A shrill sneeze that shook her curls and sent the white haired boy stepping backwards to avoid it then interrupted the two.  The hand that she'd extended was gripped firmly, tightly as the thin lips opened once more.

"I'm Madison. You can call me tomorrow for drinks and a night of heated passion." His eyes trailed her figure, straight and lacking the curves he loved on his women. She wasn't quite his type, too childlike—as hypocritical and ironic as that was, seeing as he didn't look his full 15 and a half years himself—for his liking. "But if this is your room, then you won't have to."

Pale hands patted his arms, grasping a bundle of keys tucked clumsily beneath his sleeve and opening the door. "Of course, if this isn't your room you're welcome to come back some other time."

He ambled into the room, the slight swaying of his hips with each confident stride did his unfinished 'I'm a guy' argument little justice. The dorm was hardly the dirtiest, though it still vied for the spot with clothing items thrown here and there with little concern for the well being of the half empty can of soda or opened bag of chips it laid on.

Also interesting were the high heels stuffed in the corner of the main room that were unlikely to be his.

Madison kicked his boots off, they flung themselves into corners where he'd maybe find them tonight and inches disappeared —around three, to be specific, leaving him at his measly height of 5'2 (and a half, for we mustn't forget the half).

He plopped his romp into the comfortable sofa, stretching his legs out and wiggling his toes, eyeing the vacant cushion almost despisedly. He'd been torn between getting taller and losing his petite allure or staying short and being constantly mistaken for a young female for quite some time. His body had chosen the latter for him.

The device in his back pocket made a sound, flashing a bright colour of 'Look-at-me!-This-is-really-important blue'. This of course meant that Madison took his time to take it out and check his messages with a lopsided smirk.

{Nah, it's great. Ssh, Gupi, you dont know ;-; .Until then she wears a cheerleader outfit in my mind. That took years to type and it's my bedtime but I can't sleep till you reply.}

『E T H E R E A L』

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Another grin faltered, reforming itself into a small frown of concentration. A few slow blinks as the wideness of her eyes shrank a little. Her head bowed slightly and her expression became somewhat vacant as Madison's words sunk in. Then it snapped up quickly, and she caught the door before it closed completely behind 'her'. Stepping into the room, almost bouncing as the spring of her curls would indicate, and following the pale 'girl'. "No... well, yes. Um, it is my room. I guess that means I'm your new roommate."

Leaena watched with a mixture of interest and distaste as Madison sauntered across the room. She bit her lip to keep from laughing aloud, the way 'her' hips swayed in time with an invisible mentronome was almost hypnotic. Madison's height decreased significantly when 'she' flung 'her' boots off, and Lea smiled. From a few minutes of knowing Madison, she could already tell that 'her' ego was too big for 'her', literally. 

She looks kind of like a butch lesbian. The thought crossed Lea's mind, also considering the earlier comments 'she' had made, and having practically no verbal filter the girl blurted out, "So, are you a lesbian?"

(She's just awkwardly standing by the door...I couldn't work out how to insert that smoothly)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
{She probably isn't flirted with often. Madison will show you new worlds, Lea.}

"Roommate, hm? I'll make sure we have fun while this lasts." Pale fingers lightly pressed buttons on his phone's keyboard with each soft word, the annoying sound of incoming messages faintly accompanied the rush of words that usurped his screen — Anne, May, Darcy, Carla, Dave—one of those few guys that didn't quite get the 'I'm straight' message— and unknowns. He really needed to answer those.

A soft sigh turned exasperated grown escaped his lips and tugged them into a frown. Placing the device on the cluttered coffee table before him, resting it on the cover of a thick Math textbook that sat coyly as the only well-taken-care-of item, Madison flung over the cover of a blue worn and torn notebook and turned to pages with a calendar pasted horizontally across them. 

His hand searched his desk for pencil, grasping one before it rolled off the edge. Grey eyes closed, head tilted lightly to the side. Three hours for each one, half a day—then he could put them on Saturday between those girls. Darcy and Carla first, itd take him thirty minutes to walk the distance between meeting places, then her and Anne, May he'd do in the night. Then— 

Eyes flung open after around three seconds, pencil found the Saturday box on the calendar, scribbled their names and times in respectively. Boxes filled with other names showed this was something he'd done often, and it would barely be a stretch to speculate his Mathematics skills sprouted from this repetition.

Hands reached for the phone, pausing at the word 'Lesbian'. Light grey eyes met the girl's, feet swung off the edge of the sofa as he sat up with a raised eyebrow. "Are you daft?" The petite boy mumbled, that dreadful lilt in the mixed, odd accent he'd acquired from years of French parents making its usual abrupt appearance. Madison's near confused expression fell as he stifled a chuckle. 

"Ah, eh. At least you understand I like women." The white haired boy gave an insouciant shrug, pressing strands of his straight locks from his eyes. "I'm—" His drifting attention was snagged by the frantic flashing of the notification light on his phone and he took it up curiously, forgetting his earlier argument.

『E T H E R E A L』

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
"You actually like woman? I was right, hmm...I wasn't really expecting that. Not that I have a problem with it! I'm totally cool with different preferences. I know lots of people who differ on that sort of stuff. It isn't like I do...I mean I've never thought about it or anything but I'm pretty sure I'm straight. No, I'm definitely straight...that doesn't matter though..."The string of pointless words died out as she stepped further into the room, looking about.

It wasn't exactly messy, but it wasn't neat and her grin slipped into a dissatisfied line as the bright gaze skimmed over the surfaces. Her eyes stopped at the coffee table and she walked over, sighing a little at the clutter. Fighting back the urge to start cleaning she plopped down, sitting cross-legged on the ground. Spotting the calendar she leant over a little and looked it over, having no respect for privacy. Turing her head to look up at him, "You seem really popular! Full calendar and lots of texts..."

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

does anyone go to bed in the morning?!

We the Kidz

does anyone go to bed in the morning?!

Panic! At The Disco♥.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos