Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

A Touch Of Avarice [ Renee & Gupi ]

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
The petite girl's rambling was accompanied by slight nods from the male as he mashed buttons on his phone's keyboard. Her words too quick for his barely there concentration, he struggled—or, rather, didn't attempt—to decipher the slurring words and simply pretended he'd understood it all. English wasn't his first language, and her fast-paced speech wasn't helping.

His gaze drifted to the female that had found herself sitting cross legged on the dorm floor, managing to slip there and begin combing the neatly written words cramped into the small boxes for each day before he'd noticed. Madison leaned forward, pale eyes meeting her own bright gaze with a lopsided smirk and air of arrogance and insouciance. 

"I'm popular for good reason, and if you want I'll show you." Pale fingers gently caressed her cheek, the tip of one resting on her lower lip teasingly. "But I will have to ask you to restrain from reading anything that belongs to me. If you know what's good for you, too, you'll stay out of my room especially."

Drawing away, the white haired boy slammed his book closed, treating it with little regard for the pages half falling out or the cover that peeled and tore here and there. "I think I'll go for a shower before I head to the cafeteria." He mumbled, gripping the shirt by it's hem and dragging it off in familiar, quick motion.

Throwing the clothing article on to the sofa, Madison ambled towards the bathroom door, brushing imaginary specks of dirt from his bare chest. He paused at the doorway, gaze drifting back to Lea—or whatever her name was. "You coming down to the cafeteria? I shower quickly if you want to after me."

『E T H E R E A L』
❝Born to blossom, bloom to Perish.❞

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar

It took several slow blinks before she registered both what the 'girl' had said and that she'd touched her. Then two quick blinks before the amber eyes found where Madison had moved to, standing at the bathroom door. "I'll stay out of your room, and I'm sorry for looking at the book." she said with a smile. Stretching her arms out before her and tilting her head a little, dark orange hair sweeping down to her shoulder, she continued, "I showered earlier so it's fine, thanks. And yeah, I don't know where it is yet so I'll follow you to the cafeteria." Exhaling she dropped the stretch and started to stand up, elbowing the coffee table as she did so. She gave a small cry and looked at the cause of her momentary pain. "You don't want me reading your stuff but could I move it? I'd like to actually be able to see the table."

(Bleh, awful post I'm sorry)
(if you hadn't guessed already, despite being so fast paced, she thinks slowly. So she just blinks until she's registered everything.) 

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
"Don't." The petite boy's word was slurred by the heavy accent that plagued his words, something that rather resembled daunt escaping his lips in place of his intended show of disapproval. Lips pursed tightly, quirking to the left with an internalised sigh. "Don't touch anything, it's perfect this way—if you move them then I won't be able to find anything." 

An exaggerated pronunciation of 'don't' had better results, though his accent prevailed on the words that followed. Lips slipped into a smirk having found the female's dislike was his utter messiness. Naturally disorganised, being messy had never proved a trouble for him, though he'd try a bit if it meant getting rid of his challenge rather easily.

"Ten minutes. I will personally cause your death if anything moves a millimetre. The table's wooden and brown, be satisfied." Madison pressed the wooden door open, slamming it behind his figure with a slight flinch. His bathroom was a somewhat neat room, holding the faint dust of somewhere that hadn't been cleaned in months yet hair products and moisturisers lined it's entirety neatly. 

Admiring his person in the steamed mirror, studying the smoothness of this jaw and brilliant paleness of his multi-hued eyes through the layer of thick condensation, Madison flung clothing here and there before stepping into the warm shower.

Twelve minutes, his showering prolonged by the unexpected slipping of his soap and his abundant muttering before he reached and retrieved it. The male emerged with new dark pants, tighter with more rips and stray strings, hugging his hips. He always kept a pair in his bathroom for the sake of hurrying to glorious food, more revealing than his morning ensemble; there was an odd absence of teachers one found in Avaroaci at evening. 

Madison strutted into the main room, eyes cast a fleeting glance at the girl before darting to his boots. Pale fingers grasped them, tugged them on, grateful for the extra inches of height before sifting through a pile of shirts threatening to usurp the coat rack in the corner.

"Are you ready? We need to hurry if you plan to even sit anywhere, I personally can easily get a seat with my good charms but you."  Pale grey eyes glanced to Lea as if to confirm his suspicions, then drifted to the shirts once more, preceding a sigh. Grasping a loose, grey hoodie and slipping it onto his bare chest unzipped, Madison turned to the girl fully.

"Hurry up, let's go. Don't make me late, idiot."

『E T H E R E A L』

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
The wide eyes narrowed into a glare, an expression rarely shown on the girls face. Several rebukes fell to the front of her mind but she bit them back. However annoyed she felt now, she'd just met this 'girl' and having to deal with any long term effects of her words would be trouble. Pulling her gaze from Madison as the door closed behind 'her', she let her small frame fall back to the floor. Lea sat cross-legged for a short while before letting herself fall again and lie down. Fiddling with an auburn strand of hair and staring at the roof, having nothing else to do while she waited.

Rolling over slightly to glance at Madison as 'she' re-entered the room the bright girl nearly choked on thin air. Coughing a little and pushing herself up on one elbow, wide amber orbs staring in blatant shock. A total of twelve slow blinks before she sat herself up fully, her eyes lost the "animal caught in headlights" size and she managed to close her mouth. Madison was a boy

Pushing aside the urge to apologise for her idiotic comments from before Lea stood up with a bounce. Sweeping her hair back behind an ear she forced a smile, choosing to ignore the insults crudely inserted in his comments"I'm ready, I'm coming. Thanks."

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
{Oh my gosh, Madison is a guy! Blink blink blink. Not even apologise. Just be silly and continue on with my life. Lea logic. }

"The cupcakes will run out. Get moving, stupid." Pale hands slipped his keys beneath the long hoodie sleeves, the cold metal pressing against his skin. Gaze glanced hurriedly down the hall, lips quirking into an insouciant, lopsided smirk that overwhelmed the left of his face. Crowded—perfection in one word, one adjective that described Madison's preferences for near everything.

Tucking a stray strand of hair behind a pierced air, leaving the other side to wander ruthlessly into his light grey, blue streaked eyes. Bangs covered most of his face, though it failed to curtail his widening smirk as it contorted into a mischievous grin. As if he cared about measly little cupcakes.

Boots clacked against the hallway, slow strides as he sauntered through the crowd, females and males alike glancing guilty at his bare chest left uncovered by his open hoodie. A tall, freckled brunette stepped to greet—his charming grin and lightly tanned skin glimmered alike as his bright green gaze fell on Madison's petite build. "And there he is".

Sidestepping Dave had become second nature, his feet turned naturally as he avoided the outstretched hand and the grin faded as if the boy had expected today, his somewhere near fiftieth attempt to speak to Madison, was surely going to be different and plans had changed last second.

Forgetting the petite girl he was supposed to have been leading, Madison winked at quite a few females, hurrying his pace to evade the tall male that followed him. Dave could never quite take a hint, and had earned himself title of stalker from Madison and the freshman body. The other years never quite concerned themselves with the freshmen, and confined themselves to their own buildings most of the time.

Boots stepped down stairs quickly, the patter sound resembling heavy rain in th slightest. 'Madison, come on.' Rang through the jumble of student chatter in the form of a voice the boy had come to know as the sound of desperation.

He continued down the stairs, onto a quite large campus with lush greenery and beautiful buildings honeycombing it's expanse. Quick steps brought him to a large building close beside the freshman dorm building and near to it's level in size. Stepping inside, the aroma of food hit him smack in the face — it was a good smack, the type of smack you'd step outside then walk back in to feel again.

Madison found himself seated at an empty table, mind wandering to where the exasperating roommate he'd acquired was. "Ah, eh. She'll be here soon." Was the decision as he haphazardly placed his feet, boots and all, on the clean wooden table. Avaroaci probably liked wooden furniture.

Dave sat across from him, Madison held back a sigh and instead settled for a raised eyebrow and a mutter of "As straight as I am, I could go for that Chicken à la Maryland and a slice of chocolate cake right now." At which the brunette bolted up and rushed to the buffet. Life was good, and it would be better as soon as he got rid of that Lea chick.

『E T H E R E A L』

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm sorry she didn't apologise, but he was mean -.-)
(Now he's even more mean and he just leaves her. Great. I now have to find some random to help her.)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(My post was lost.)
(I'm upset.)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
The mention of cupcakes distracted Leaena from the passing urge to hit the boy over the back of his head. Perking up at the idea of food, sugary food at that, she bounced along after him. A slight discomfort settled over as she had to walk through the mass of people. Fortunately the crowd parted slightly as Madison moved along, and she followed close behind. Of course this didn't last long.

The small path that was forming was cut off by a tall brunette and the pale boy quickly vanished. Amber eyes tried to pinpoint the small figure but he'd already disappeared from Lea's sight. Having no idea where she was meant to go, and having a distaste for large clumps of people, the girl quickly found herself standing right beside the wall. "You look lost," a voice came from right beside her ear, causing the girl to jump. The auburn curls barely had time to fall back from the original moveme nt before they swung around as their owner turned.

Lea was face to face with a random girl. She was about average height, but stooping so her face was level with the shorter girl, and wore her dark blonde hair in a ponytail. Dark eyes looked Lea over with concern, "You are lost, right? Where're you going?"
"Oh! Uh..yeah. I'm going to the cafeteria and lost track of my roommate."
The girl smiled, "Follow me, I'm heading there anyway."

As they moved along names were exchanged and a small conversation sprung up. They reached the cafeteria quickly and Robin, the girl, invited Lea to sit with herself and her friends. With a small nod she laughed "Oh, sure. I need to just go yell at my roommate first." Scanning the room she quickly spotted the lone figure of Madison and she walked quickly toward him, irritation setting into her face. 

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
The clack of plates dragged his eyes from the quickly approaching familiar petite figure, pale grey gaze falling onto the food sitting on the white platter set beside him. Eyes drifting to the tall glass of yellowish brown supposed soda beside it, bubbles fizzing enthusiastically, the food oozed tastiness from where it sat. 

Madison's lips quirked into a longing smile, femininely small pale hands pressing the brunette's hands away from his meal irritatedly. "Okay, yes, perfect. Now go away." He muttered, boots shifting on the table with a thuddish sound. The brunette's lips dipped into a frown, eyed narrowing at the small boy. "Fine, look." French accent staining his words beautifully, the boy gripped the sides of his thick hoodie and slipped it further back onto his shoulders to reveal a slender build. 

Dave stifled a gasp, pursing his lips as he hurriedly yanked a phone from his back pocket and snapped a picture. Admiring the white haired boy's build for a few tense seconds, green eyes trailing his figure, the brunette nodded—satisfied. "Thanks for the wallpaper, Maddie. I'll see you tomorrow." 

Madison scoffed loudly at the sudden, amiable air and nickname, though it rather pleased him to know that he'd be the source of Dave's excitement and good mood for the next weeks. 

Eyes leaving the tall figure as he sauntered away, Madison's gaze fell slowly on the curve-lacking female glaring at him. "Move already, you're in my way, stupid." Hands loosely grasped the glass, downing it with unnatural speed then partially stifling a rather loud belch as it pressed past his thin lips.

Blue eyes peered shyly at him, Madison grinned confidently and gave a light wink at the brunette near curtailed by his roommate. 

{Bad post. Sorry. But it's eh, so.}

『E T H E R E A L』

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
A small wave of fury ran over the girl, causing a slight shudder as she pushed aside the emotions as bets she could. Turning into a giant cat wasn't really something she felt like doing in a crowded room , especially with the possibility of changing back still in said room. To be perfectly honest she had no idea what to say. Irritation, anger, shock about his obvious lack of caring and outright rudeness topped her list of why she was standing there glaring at him. So these points, and the addition of his rude dismissal, were all covered in her following rant.

Ramble is probably the more correct term, as she became side trakced at three distinct points, but given the over-all furious tone and harsh glare rant suits this more. In the space of 47 seconds she gave a mini-speach that should have taken at least 5 minutes. Her words were near impossible to understand because of the rapid pace at which they were being fired, and painful to the ear as her pitch had raised an awful amount. Fortunately, for herself more than anyone else, she kept her volume down and didn't draw all that much attention.

Lea finished with a loud huff of air, and then, after giving something close to a growl, she said slowly, "I don't understand what you're trying to do Madison, but I won't let you win. I do not lose." Giving another almost-growl she spun on her heels, auburn curls flying about, and walked back to Robin who guided her to the table seating all her friends.

Sitting down with the girls, introductions were quickly covered before Lea was listening to an excited conversation regarding the pale boy she'd just rambled at.
"By roommate I didn't think you meant him!"
"Who?"
"Madison."
"Her roo- Your roommate is Madison?"
"Your poor thing!"
"Has he hit on you yet? He has't tried anything has he?"
"I bet he has,! Oh dear, just stay away from him. He's gone through, like...a lot of roommates."
"You know he's been with almost all the girls in our year."
"Gross."
"Excuse me."
"Lil, we all know you dated him too, but that isn't something to be proud of."
"It so is. It's not my fault you're all-"

At this point Leaena lost interest, and having already accepted the food someone thrust at her began eating- thinking all the while.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

last one to say "IM A SHOE" wins!!!

latest videos