Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The_Gentlemen_Prince and I live for anime!! PRP

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
We know about our awesome plot, but should we have superpowers or not?

Form:
Name: 
Personality:
Looks:
Weapon:
Other:

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Akira Bellmit
Personality: Rose is usually a very sweet girl that helps her friends out no matter what, she would even sacrifice her own life for a person she cares about. She loves laughter and can almost always make the people around her smile with her even though it's just a slight smirk. Even though she seems cheerful on the outside it's mainly to hide all the pain that is living on the inside, and all the sorrow that she bears. 
Looks: 
Akira is a really pretty girl for her age. She's about 5'' 5' which makes her rather short but she can run really fast and often fits in places that other's don't fit in. She has red hair that reaches down to her shoulders, she ties a bit of it together with a yellow ribbon in the front and keeps the hair away from her face with three hair pins, two on the left side and one on the right side. She has elegant curves, which makes her chest wide and her waist visible. She usually dresses in the clothes on the picture
Weapon: She usually uses a baseball bat but she can use anything she get's her hands on 
Power: She can manipulate the shadows of people, objects, animals, nature, basically anything. As it get's darker her power grows stronger since she can also use the 'shadows of the dark' as she calls them
Other: She was in the track and field club in her school so she's really fast and can jump high up into the air

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
The_Gentlemen_Prince
The_Gentlemen_Prince
StarStarStarStar
( OMG i've been so busy and yesh we should have super powers XD making my forum in like 15 ok i pwomise )

~There are many things in this world i would fightn for none i would kill for~

~ Ignorance is bliss~

~Patience is a virtue~

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Okey-Doke then! I'm just going to add the superpower to my form ))

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
The_Gentlemen_Prince
The_Gentlemen_Prince
StarStarStarStar
Form:
Name:Aaron Aileen 
Personality: Aaron is smart charming and funny he has a habit to take everything as a joke therefore sparking rage into someone who's trying to take him seriously when facing death aaron will most likely make a joke before he dies but he takes somethings seriously he takes things seriously when it come to girls he likes and girls he talks to but he is a very soft guy who has a bad boy complexion 
Looks:
Weapon:Twin dual blades that can fold are retract up his sleeves withing a matter of 4 seconds and come out in a matter of 1.5 seconds ( .5 is cause he has to twitch his finger for them too come out )
Other:
Power: Light Manipulation - 
User can create, shape and manipulate visible light, commonly referred to simply as light, is electromagnetic radiation that is visible to the human eye, and is responsible for the sense of sight. doing such moves as 

Create/generate/increase, absorb, shape and manipulate light and colors.
Absolute Light
Bend and/or shift light particles:
Holographic Projection
Invisibility
Visual Illusions
Flight/Levitation
Light Attacks
Move at light-speed.
Solidification via controlling light.
Photokinetic Constructs, including weapons, armor, walls or allies/servants.

- Super Power wiki

~ Ignorance is bliss~

~Patience is a virtue~

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Great! Can you start? ))

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
The_Gentlemen_Prince
The_Gentlemen_Prince
StarStarStarStar
(( I really can't im going to the mall with my grandmom and i dont know when i'll be back really probablly around 6 or 7 eastern time )) 

~ Ignorance is bliss~

~Patience is a virtue~

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
OK, I'm also going somewhere and I'll be back after an hour or so, is it OK if I post then? ))

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Akira sprinted as fast as she could. What was happening? Why was the school full of these... Things? She could easily loose them but if she turned around the corner there were more of these creatures so she had to start running again. Why was this happening? This morning everything had been normal. She ran as fast as she could but suddenly... A dead end. She was trapped. She turned around and knew that she couldn't run back. Then she'd probably get eaten. 

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
The_Gentlemen_Prince
The_Gentlemen_Prince
StarStarStarStar
Aaron was sleeping in the detention room like he normally did after school he always got sent there for coming to all of his classes late he was a light sleeper really he heard a slight #### he ignored it and slightly went deeper into his dream until he heard another closer he lifted his head and opened his eyes to see a zombie infront of him his finger twitched sliding one of his swords into his hand he screamed and sliced it in half and jumped out of his chair and cutting it's head in half he looked to the door and saw a horde of zombies coming in he twitched his other finger causing his other sword to come sliding down and he gripped it tightly and he looked up at the ceilings and say the lights sill on he smirked "im going to need this im sure" he said as he focused causing all of the light in the entire school to come into him causing him to be surrounded in a small glowing aura of light he stuck his hand out towaards the door causing a wave of concentrated light to shoot out and vaporize the zombies he walked into the hallway and did the same technique in both directions clearing the hall way he groaned "what's going on???"

~ Ignorance is bliss~

~Patience is a virtue~

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

My dad started smoking

My dad started smoking

WE'LL MISS U RAJ ;(

Review Tomodachi Life

Describe the person above you in two words!

WE'LL MISS U RAJ ;(

latest videos