Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The_Gentlemen_Prince and I live for anime!! PRP

Posted By:
The_Gentlemen_Prince
The_Gentlemen_Prince
StarStarStarStar
He frowned and a small ball of light formed in his hand and threw the ball into the house and wrapped his arms around her locked his knees before lifting of the ground with an extreme burst the 5 fingers on his hand glowing each fingers glow fading after 3 seconds he took off into the direction he knew very well his home

~There are many things in this world i would fightn for none i would kill for~

~ Ignorance is bliss~

~Patience is a virtue~

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
She was still in shock. "Mama... Papa..:" she whispered and took a deep breath. She was pretty sad now, and she didn't know how to react. She took another deep breath and closed her eyes, focusing on the wind slapping against her face, and her hair blowing back

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
The_Gentlemen_Prince
The_Gentlemen_Prince
StarStarStarStar
Aaron Looked ahead as the he could see the entire Electromagnetic spectrum he saw alot of ultraviolet rays coming from the sun he  gathered a large amount and sent it as a large light blast to focus on the girls neighborhood and he kept flying until he saw familiar surroundings a nice medium sized waterfall he lowered them until he was setting just above the water he looked down at the lake and laughed and uttered a single word "Arise" and he dropped the girl as his little lake house appeared from out of the lake  taking up most of it except a few 100 feet around so he could see a suspect coming on boat' it was completely made out of transparent glass he dropped down and grabbed the door handle as he let her down on the stairs "Comeon"

~ Ignorance is bliss~

~Patience is a virtue~

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
She just nodded and followed him up the stairs. The nod was very small, so small that it was barely a nod. She walked after him and looked at the back of his head. She was grateful that he had pulled her out of the house. She would've probably frozen and bitten. 

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
The_Gentlemen_Prince
The_Gentlemen_Prince
StarStarStarStar
After 2 foot steps into the house he stopped and a small transparent  hologram appeared with a riddle on it

Riddle: I'm teary-eyed but never cry.
Silver-tongued, but never lie.
Double-winged, but never fly.
Air-cooled, but never dry.

What am I?

Aaron stopped and before answering without taking to long  to think "Mercury. The element looks shiny, silver, and is wet. The god Mercury has two wings but only uses them to run." he said as the screen dissolved into pixels and his entire house bursted into power the lights flickering on and the television popping up from the floor and turning on the kitchen coming into view from behind a wall his entire wall burst into it's normal colors of the universe like the galaxy was created in his home his bedroom in the back of the house glowed with black light and his floor took on the image of ## ### white never ending ocean along with his bed he looked around as his couches and game systems appeared 

He smiled "Welcome to the Lorem Eden"

~ Ignorance is bliss~

~Patience is a virtue~

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
She nodded again and sat down on one of the couches. She looked up at the TV. There was just a bunch of white and black dots flickering around, like flies, or snow. "There's no one to control the electricity," she mumbled to herself. How did everything change so fast? Why was everyone dead? Or worse, a zombie? She hid her face in the palm of her hands and held the tears back. ' <Crap> ' she thought when one tear escaped. She quickly wiped it away and then stared at the ceiling 

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
The_Gentlemen_Prince
The_Gentlemen_Prince
StarStarStarStar
He grinned at her criticism There actually is i Built a Hyrdo - powered generator on the house, the only thing i couldnt create myself was a cable station, so i use time warner he said picking up the black remote and turning the tv off he looked at her and grabbed her hand in his "A great man once said it's never weak too cry it just shows your alive" he said sitting down next to her i understand how you feel but my pains bit deeper tho

~ Ignorance is bliss~

~Patience is a virtue~

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Wasn't really criticism, more like stating the facts... ))

She glanced up at him and then she wrapped her hands around his waist and buried her face in his chest. The tears started rolling down her cheeks, and wetting his shirt. "Mama... Papa... Even my little brother!" she cried into his shirt. Her shoulders were trembling 

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Which Color?

What was the last thing you ate?

Chinese fast food vs French Fast foods

Names for kittens?

latest videos