Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Opposites Attract . private ✖ .

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Rett pocketed his hands in his shorts and shrugged. "Seeing as how she just gave me my coffee I'm a summing she is working at the cafe again. She's outside but we're on a tight schedule and she doesn't really have time to talk."
Wind blew through Bryony's wild hair as she watched the cars zoom by from a bench outside the restaurant. Silence blanketed over her in an almost peaceful fashion.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
She set the sketchbook down as she bolted for the door , seeing Bryony standing outside , the breeze just slightly picking up as she saw her sitting on the bench . She jogged over to the bench sitting down next to her , throwing her arms around her neck , laughing softly." Bryony!" The breeze didnt bother her much as it blew up in her hair and around her face , a wide smile resting on her lips as she hugged her.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Bryony's entire body went frigid as she was enveloped in the forceful embrace. She waited a few moments, resisting the urge to push Alexa off of her, and then was finally released. "I think you could've maybe found a more subtle way to confess how much you have missed me," Bryony said blankly, staring  straight ahead.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
She finally let her go as she leaned back into the bench , looking over at her." A hug is the best i can do , and it speaks for itself ." She grinned lightly as she turned her head to face the busy streets a scowl placing itself on her mouth as she let out a light sigh." Stop being so stone cold ." She glanced back at her again." Hey , what did he mean that guys where "tight on schedule ?" What are you guys doing?"

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Bryony turned her head way from Alexa. "It's nothing really, just something for his work that has t o be done before the sun sets." She craned her neck to look at Rett who was running his fingers over a table. "We actually need to leave like now," She said, looking up at the dimming sky.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexa furrowed her eyebrows slightly as she sat up a bit straighter on the bench . She was tempted to ask why before sunset? but she knew Bryony was going to avoid the question . The chilly night air surrounded them as she exhaled slowly . She glanced back over at Bryony , simply shrugging her shoulders." Oh ." She then stood , giving her a wave as she then went back inside . She slightly waved at the guy who had returned her belongings . She looked him over for a second." He doesnt look like a vampire , it doesnt seem possible." She muttered quietly to herself as she scrutinized him quietly , her baby blue eyes looking over his appearence as she sat down at the table , looking through her sketchbook . She occasionaly would look up at him , tilting her head to side just a bit , her fingers lightly tapping on the table cloth as she looked away and back down again.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Rett dragged his hand across the outer and then paused, brushing his finger off on his pants. "Your suspicion is so obvious that even I can feel it."

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked up at him as he spoke , a slight smirk crossing her lips. She then stood , walking till she was just a few feet away from him , glancing up at him." Oh really?" She tilted her head slightly to the side." Then what are .. you ?" She raised an eyebrow slightly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
"I bet you can figure it out for yourself." He grinned, strolling out of the restaurant. Outside Bryony sat waiting impatiently. "What took you so long?" He ignored her and threw open the car door.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

:(

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Mom or Dad?

What kinda farm animal are u?

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU...

latest videos