Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Spring Invitation

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Apex and A16's PRP, no you may not join, but you may read, only our posts if you please. Thanks!
RP idea is Apex's ~ :3

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

Spring Invitation

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar
Time:8:30

A loud piecing ringing sound came from his phone as he laid in bed already awake. Mike slowly reached over and cut it off after taking a moment to realize how early it was. His alarm always made him slightly frustrated when it went off. Just the loud sound taunting him as if he already didn't know to wake up. Refusing to move because of the blankets feeling so warm, he laid there and thought about the next week to come. 

The time to think was short lived as he felt something jumping on the bed. "Wake up!! We gotta pack for today!!!" Gumi had jumped on him and started shaking him. This caused a slight headache and a bit of shock." I'm up! I promise...." Mike said after throwing his arm over his eyes. "You better be." Gumi smiled and hopped off his bed. "Breakfast is ready!" She said in a cheery tone. Mike just smiled at knowing how lucky he was to have her around, no matter how much of an issue she could be. "Yeah, I'll be there in a minute." He sat up and started looking for his shirt he had taken off in the middle of the night. "One minute? Alright. I'll be counting." She said nearly skipping off. "...great...."

~

Taylor was up and brushing her hair in the mirror while getting ready for church with family. Her twin sister Paige was clawing at the door. "Taylor! How much longer!!??" "Shut it!. I'm working on it! The longer you stand there, the slower I'll go...." Paige just made a face and huffed off. "ugh." Taylor had finished putting her hair up and putting everything away. Stepping out of the bathroom, she immediately checked her phone and headed down stairs. "Is your friend Amanda still picking you up?' "Yes mom. Everything is fine. I assure you that we've got this." "You know how I feel about you being gone for long periods of time.""Pshh, How'd you survive while I was at basic and AIT." Taylor responded quietly. "What was that?" Her mom responded slightly angered."Oh hey look, Amanda's here. Love you bye!" Taylor ran out the door and hurried to the car before her mom could get in another word.

"Here she comes" Nikki said looking out the passenger side window of Amanda's Dodge Nitro. "Perfect timing" Taylor said after hoping into her car. "Took you long enough." Nikki said jokingly. "Alright Miss 'Five more minutes'." Amanda responded getting back at her. "It's not my fault you came five minutes early." Amanda took a look behind her to see if anyone was coming before taking off onto the road. "Now see," she said with a smile." I don't mind the five minutes because I was early, it was the five after that and the five after that." She said making Taylor slightly laugh. Nikki didn't respond. It was that silence that show'd Amanda had already won.

~

Ben was finishing his pull ups in his home made gym. Under his basement with a lot of workout equipment is where you'd find him from 5-8 every morning. "17. 18. 19." He said with a huff between each number. He lifted himself up the bar one more time and held it as long as he could. After a bit, his arms started shaking and he dropped. "20... That's good for today." He decided to cut it after of 30 minutes of extra time. He reached down and took a sip of his already opened water bottle. It was cool and refreshing. "Wow, that's good." He took another sip and took a deep breath afterwards. "Wonder if she feels like responding today." He said to himself with a slight smile. Looking around for his phone, he couldnt find it at first. "Here it is." He took a second to think before unlocking his phone. Hey, you up? "Now either she get's mad at me for waking her, she's still asleep and doesn't wake up, she's up and gonna tell me how 'of course I'm up', or she's actually gonna respond normally." He sat back and though of how him and Darla met..... "Heh" He just smiled and started back upstairs, turning the light off as he headed up.

~

Danny was sitting on his computer watching random youtube videos. "Wish I could do something like this." He sighed and just closed out his tab and streched over his computer chair. "Ughhh it's too early. I really need to get myself back to normal sleeping." He streched again but this time standing up. He reached over and grabbed hs wallet and checked his money. 300$ Plenty for the coming week. He usually didn't spend money much and didn't really see it to be important to spend it all at once. Money management was his strong suit. "Might as well get some breakfast." He threw on a diffrent pair of cloths and headed out for some food.

I'm in your brain right now. I control what you think about! Like Kiwi! I bet you started thinking about Kiwi right there. And there you go again. I'm just too good at this. ;3
Maybe one day you too can learn how to control someones thoughts just like me. -Apex

By A16

Spring Invitation

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar

7:30

Alf always had the best dreams right before the alarm went off, and this was one of them. Her phone vibrated, playing the new player sound she programed it to play. Slowly, rolling over, pressing it to go off, turned on her wifi, and as always, the first thing she did was message Mike Morning , then rolling back over for the next 5-10 minutes before the alarm yelled at her with the annoying bubbly beep next as it vibrated. This would continue for five turns unless she actually got up. Soon after the second time it rung off, and she saw her message from Mike, she stayed awake, long enough to relize what the day was. So unmotivated... She thought, depending on Mike to pep her up. It was on days he wasn't messaging her did she stay in bed way longer than she was suppose to.

Finally she rolled out of bed, literally. Catching herself on her computer chair before hitting the floor, deciding to let IA sleep a bit longer, leaving quietly. Her dog was pleased she was up and came over, tail beating the wall in an obnoxiously loud manner. "Morning, Cookie..." She smiled, giving her dog a light kiss and hug before using her to get help her up. She looked down at her phone, messaging, back to her computer longingly, then to her dog, "... You're so cute... Wanna go outside?" She pepped up a tad, following her bouncy dog as she led her to the door.

Afterwards she went to her mom's room, finding her mom surrounded by pillows. She had to chuckel at how similar they slept. "Hey, you getting up?" She stared into the room. "Tired.... Happy Easter." Her mother replied sleepily. Alf shook her head, "Need to sleep longer?" She sat on the bed next to her moms head, a small forced smile, she didn't want to not go to church.

~

India was fighting with Ann for the hair brush, they doing their usual Sunday fight. "It's mine, gimme!" India jumpped, trying to get the brush from the girl, "I had it first!" "Yeah, but you're a spoild little brat, so it's my turn." And poked India's nose. "Stooop!" India wined, "LEA!!" She yelled. Taylor came out into the hall, bad timing, they saw him. "Taylor! Tell blondie McBad hair to give me the brush!" India wined. "Tell shrimp bag to back off, I'm using it first!" Taylor's shoulders dropped, two girls arguing, never good. Never. And he was suppose to fix it? Luckily John came out, "Would you guys keep it down, I'm trying to sleep." "Oh shut up, it's Sunday, you're obligated to be up." Ann instantly forgetting about the brush to pick a fight with her brother. India took the brush and locked it and herself into the bathroom. "Hey!" Ann just noticed, "Look what you did!" Taylor quickly made his escape before the fight fight, he and his sister fought, but never like those too. He smelled something on his way out, toast. Butter. Eggs. Lea made breakfast again. His stomach turned, Lea's cooking... Time to be the gentalman he was by heart and suffer the poison she cook.

Taylor entered the kitchen, hesiantly. "Good morning!" Lea smiled at Tyalor, "Your breakfast is on the table." She mused. The food was like that of Dr. Suse's Green eggs and ham book, the eggs were green, and the ham purple. Taylor looked at it, resiting to poke at it, "What did you do to it?" He asked before stabbing his #### ## his lime colored egg. "I added some food coloring, for Easter!" Lea plopped orange toast on his plate. How does she assume this is alright? Taylor took a hard swallow, "... Thanks..." He sliced the egg open, it ran with green, How much food coloring did she use? He slowly ate the part that was suppose to be white, keeping from a gag, it was hard, it was so bitter, like drinking the food coloring. "How is it?" Lea leaned over his shoulder. Taylor swalloed it quickly, "Great." He coughed a second, grabing his water, seeing it was also dyed, ".... You went all out." He now felt sick.

~

Avery rolled around, feeling the cold around her, she really slept on cement again. Oh well. She sat up, the sun had penitrated through the window. She held her head, pain.... What did she do-- Oh yeah. She looked around, she got in another fight with her mom and left. She didn't even try to find something soft to sleep on, how pitiful, but tonight would be different. She got up, leaving where she was, "I'll go to Darla's!" She streched, loving to bother that girl.

Now Avery took a detour, grabbing some flowers, daisies to be exact. "Nice, I'll take these to my little girl ~ " She mused, walking past a shop with bunny ears, "Eh--?" She saw the ears and had to buy them. She searched her pockets, she had some, oh how if she could get Darla to wear those. She mused, going into the store, she felt like she was being nice and that her little friend would enjoy it almost as much as she would.

~

Darla sat up, her phone beeping with Ben's text. It freaked her sightly. She pulled her robe back on over her shoulders, kicked the covers off and stared at the phone for a second. What do you think? Darla texted back, she slightly smiled, the smile then faded quickly, now tossing her phone on her bed, he could wait for her to respond again. She had set out her clothes and grabbed them, then looking back at her phone, unable to bring herself to leaving it before heading to the shower. Her robe decorated in carrots and bunnies. She was actually rather girly if one payed enough attention, she liked plushes and soft pinks and other such things.

We The Kidz

Spring Invitation

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar

Mike took a moment before grabbing his phone again. Morning! Happy Easter! He responded to Alf. "Time to get up....." He said to himself before throwing his blankets off. He stood up and stretched his back out. It caused a slight pain in his back causing his to straighten up. Gumi walked back in as he was putting his shirt back on. "Happy Easter by the way!" She was wearing a pair of bunny ears and a tail. "I think I can pull it off." She grinned widely. Mike just finished putting his shirt on. "Right...." "What? You don't think so?" She said with a small pout. Mike had noticed how that came off. "No, its not that. It's just that you're missing something." She gave him a puzzled look. "Something as in?...." "You're a bunny right?" She nodded while smiling. "Well, what's something they eat?" He said hinting to something she'd love to have at the moment. "Wait!!!! I got it!." She darted out of the room and Mike followed up slowly. "So...Breakfast?" He asked walking into the kitchen. Gumi came back with a carrot in her mouth. "Did I get it?" Gumi asked in a muffled voice. Mike just patted her head softly. "Yeah.......you got it." He smiled. "Anyways, foods ready for when you're ready! I needa go pack and stuffs. So I'll be back shortly." Gumi started making her way down the hall before Mike called to her. "Hey, you're still coming with us to the store to get stuff for this week, right?" "Yeshhh of course." "Just making sure." Mike had seen the dinner table had already had his breakfast laid out. Scrambled eggs, sausage, pancakes, bacon, and a biscuit. Mike just smiled. "She knows me so well." There was enough for 3 people to eat, but Mike would continue to eat every single bite.

~

Considering Taylor lived so close to the church, it wasn't a long drive before they arrived. 

(I shall resume there post once they finish up)

~

Ben had closed the door to his basement before checking his phone again. What do I think? I think you're not much of a morning person..... After heading into his room for a quick change, he decided to check his bank account on his computer. Just to make sure things were still good for later, he messaged Mike. Yo, we gonna go later today still? After sending his message, he sits in his chair and logs into his computer. After taking a moment for everything to load, he opens this bank account and checks his balance. "Alright, 240 from the last pay check and I need at least 20 to keep my account open. So I have 220. Sounds good to me. He shut his computer off and slid back into his chair and relaxed for a bit.

~

Danny walked into the front room and noticed his mom wasn't up yet. He stood there for a moment and had let procrastination take over his decisions. "I'll get it later, not really hungry anyways." He flopped back down on his bed and had nearly drifted off until his alarm had gone off. His clock was a bit slower than normal so it was delayed when it came to alarms. He just reached over and turned it off before getting comfortable again on his bed. "Should've slept last night...."

I'm in your brain right now. I control what you think about! Like Kiwi! I bet you started thinking about Kiwi right there. And there you go again. I'm just too good at this. ;3
Maybe one day you too can learn how to control someones thoughts just like me. -Apex

By A16

Spring Invitation

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
After enough talking, she’d finally talked her mom into getting up, “Happy Easter.” She grinned, walking out of her mother’s room, that took more time than it should have she thought. Oh well. On her way back to her room to wake up IA, she heard her dog bark from outside, informing her it was time to let her in, so turning on her heels, Alf made her way back to the door and let the dog in. “Morning, cat.” She stuck out her tongue to the scrawny black cat that had a jumpy look. After that she made a quick run to the kitchen to start the coffee machine, she could use a little mocha she thought, grinning at the second meaning she added to that word.  Now to wake up IA.
With a hop on the side of the bed and a quick fall on hug, IA was awake, but not without a small shriek. “Good morning. Happy Easter.” Alf said rather plainly.
IA huffed, seeing it was just Alf, “Morning.” She slowly sat up, Alf having already let her go, “Is it Easter already?” She blinked, running her fingers through her unruly mane.
“Yes, and unlike you, I wasn’t out all night singing at that restaurant I told you “no” to.” Alf stuck out her tongue.
“Yeah, but I bet you were up all night texting.” IA returned the face. Both now laughing.
“I’m going to see if I have anything to wear, you have anything?”
“For Easter? Yeah, it’s this really pretty dress with yellow and pink stripes, oo, and this cute little rose and belt with—“
Alf slightly tuned IA out, peering into her half of the closet, the dark void. She looked back at IA, smiling and nodding as if she were listening, when all she was doing was looking at the size difference between them. She’s so tiny, I could never….She looked away sadly, sticking her hand deep into the closet of dark clothes, her and IA having way different styles.
“…Alf?” IA questioned, “Are you listening?”
“Hmm? Yeah, you were talking about your dress, I don’t have anything…. Maybe this?” She pulled out her white, frilly shirt with a light gray skirt, black belt and lace outlining.
“That’s cute, that the new dress you got a few days ago when you went shopping with Darla and your mom?” IA had to touch it, “So deli quit.”
Alf made a face, “I guess...” She then reached in for her only pair of white heels, they were so old…. She was amazed they even fit. After than she grabbed a few other things she’d need and turned out, “I’m going to shower now.” And she was gone.
IA smiled, “Alright, save some hot water for me!” She was now to make sure she had all the perfect accessories for her outfit. She was glad for the extra time.

“Meh?” Alf looked at her phone, “A reply a reply…” She smiled, Thank you!! Happy Easter to you, though you know it was a week ago right? She sighed; her joke hadn’t worked from the week before.

~

India was taking her sweet time in the bathroom as always, she liked to say she learned from the best, best referring to Ann. Though they drove each other crazy, India looked up to Ann as a big sister in a way.
A bit later, India came out of the bathroom, hair dripping wet from her shower, “Here’s the brush.” Ann had been waiting outside the door, and snatched the brush.
“You little troll – EWW! You left your wet hair in this.” Ann scoffed.
“Sorry.” India pouted her lip, having to clean the brush of her stray hair, “Better?”
“Much.” Ann rolled her eyes, about to go in the slightly steamy bathroom, when John darted in.
“TOO SLOW!” He slammed and locked the door.
And beat on the door, “I’m going to kill you when you come out!”
“Who says I’m coming out?” John laughed, turning on the shower, “Excuse me while I use up all the hot water left!”

India now skipped into the kitchen, stopping dead in her tracks, were those green eggs?
“Ahh, Ichigo, I made a special breakfast!” Lea greeted her, now ushering India to the table where a paper plate of deadly food was waiting. Still warm.
Salt wouldn’t even help, Taylor had been trying. He looked at his sister, his face a sickly green.
“Umm, actually, since its Easter, there’ll be food at church, and a lot. These are Baptist after all.” India smiled at her little joke.
Lea didn’t seem hurt or anything, “Oh, I forgot all about Easter.” She laughed, making a joke of her own, giving Taylor a wink and elbow to the shoulder.
“Heh…” Taylor rubbed his shoulder; she didn’t elbow him very lightly.
India smiled, “I didn’t notice. But is it alright if I skip?# She smiled innocently. Smart way to get out of eating Lea’s food of death.
“I think I’ll save any room I have left after this wonderful meal. Thank you, Lea.” Taylor stood up, taking his plate to the trash, and dumping out his colored water. He was more than glad to do so.
“Of course, sweetheart ~ “Lea messed with Taylor’s hair, he hadn’t done anything with it, not that he would have minded much if he did.
India now grabbed her brother’s arm, “Would you help me pick a dress? Please??” She pouted.
He wished he could say no, but she saved him from eating the rest of that stuff that was called food, but was nothing more than rat poison, “Sure….” He smirked, “Excuse us—“Was all he could get out before his sister dragged him away, “We’re meeting Alf and IA, so try to hurry, I don’t want to be late.” He now thought about it, all the pretty girls in pretty dresses. Today would be a good day, he thought.

We The Kidz

Spring Invitation

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar

“Thank you!” Avery left the shop with the bunny ears in a cute little paper bag that had a bunny and egg print on it for Easter, “Oh, she’ll love this!” She sighed, thinking about it, “Wait, would she be home, or church?” Avery had to think about it, her E.M.C. ( Or rather, E.C. ) ways really didn’t help her memorize the time for church.  “I’ll find out.” She shrugged, those words would hold true. She wasn’t dressed up, in faded blue jeans with rips in the knees and a T-shirt with a red tank over top. She didn’t plan to dress up, she really never did. Maybe Darla would scold her for not dressing up; thinking it funny, Avery had to laugh at that thought. Darla would be the only one to say something out her little lot of friends.
Now her thoughts went elsewhere, the trip. She couldn’t remember her last beach trip. She had little to wear and no money to buy more, what a shame. Good thing Taylor was coming along, he would buy her what she wanted. She grinned, thinking about what she could con him into, or not even con, just what he’d do on his own free will. Such a sucker. She shook her head, laughing at him now. “Oh yeah, Oscar is going home tomorrow. Maybe I should tell him bye….  Then again, meh, why not!” She was passing his house now, no need to not stop by.

~

Darla liked cold rooms, warm beds, and hot showers, and winter was her favorite season. She dreaded that part, the heat, but being spring it shouldn’t be summer hot. Such a simple way to think about it… Now she left the bathroom, carrying her clothes she’d sat out to wear and the robe she slept in, not putting them on, just wearing her towel. She didn’t feel up to changing at the moment, she wanted more sleep. She drank a glass of milk before bed and kept waking up with nightmares, so her sleep was horrible. Darla placed her things on the rotating chair in her room, and then fell on her bed, cuddling her extra-large, extra fluffy bunny plush. “You were no help in protecting me….” She complained to her toy. “… Bet I know someone who would have….” She was still holding her phone, it never getting too far from her reach, checking for a message from Ben. And I think you're an idiot. She stared at her phone for a minute before typing more, So, what are you looking forward to this trip? Now she was more satisfied with her text and sent it, laying her phone down before sighing. She shut her eyes, she could fall asleep right now.

[ To answer your question, E.M.C. is in short, she only goes to church on Easter, Mother's Day, Christmas, but mostly just Easter and Christmas for Avery. ]

We The Kidz

Spring Invitation

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar

Mike had felt his phone vibrate. Startling him slightly nearly causing him to drop his Pineapple juice. After unlocking his phone, he saw what Alf had said and smirked at it. Just like the beach trip I just got back from? Yeah, Darla had said you slept in and didn't worry about waking you up. He nearly laughed to himself at that. But now he wondered if she'd actually believe it.... He went back to stuffing his face and started thinking about the day.

Gumi had started tearing through her cloth. "This one, this one. this one.... Wait....... NO SWIM SUIT!?!?!" She raged and fell on her knees. "I forgot to go out and get one.... Stupid." Mike nearly fell out of his chair when he heard her. He ran off into her room and stopped in the doorway grabbing his M9 from his room and turned off the safety. "You alright?!" He asked nearly sliding by her doorway. "No!" He got to her level and looked around for a moment. She had cloths laying out everywhere." What's wrong?!" He asked kinda freaked out." No....Swimsuit......" Mike sighed and flipped the safety back on his gun. "Don't scare me like that...... You know we're going out to get things later so I'll just get you one then." Gumi had perked up and stood up. "Promise?" Mike stood up as well. "Yes. Of course." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek."You're the best. Now back to packing!" And just like that, she was at it again. Mike sighed again and walked off to his room to lay his gun back down before heading back to eat. As he was walking back, he had gotten his message from Ben. Yeah, here soon. I'll let you know what's up.

~

(Post exempt)

~

He checked his phone and realized he had gotten another response. Must be my lucky day... You're not the only person..... Well, considering how long its been since I've been around you.... As well as just being away from here. It gets boring just working out or running. He sent it wondering what she was looking forwards to. Ben had packed the night before and didn't have much to do until Mike had picked him up. So he just decided to sit there. He had nearly forgotten about Mike's response. He was relieved that they were still going. Ight. He responded back now leaning back in his chair.

~

"Gotta stay up....." Danny had sluggishly got off his bed and reached around on the table that sat beside it for a small bottle. It was an energy shot that he had gotten just in case this happened. After a moment of trying to get the top off, he took it and threw it back. It was a strong bitter tasting fluid. Kind of like the medicine you had to take as a child when you got sick. The kind that made you not wanna be sick ever again. He tossed the bottle into the trashcan and shook the taste off. "They should really invest in better people to make this taste better." Not being able to stand the taste anymore, he went to grab a bottle of water to wash it down with. "Much better." He said grinning slightly. "Now to get ready for today...."

By A16

Spring Invitation

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
IA was digging through the jewelry stand, tower, the point is the thing was bigger than a box, had doors, a lid, and a plethora of drawers. She helped herself to some of Alf’s jewelry to accessorize her outfit, Alf never wore more than her usual three rings, and lately she’d downed it to the one, and it never left her finger. Her reasoning for wearing them was different, but Alf was a strange sort. As long as she didn’t take any of the three rings she’d worn Alf wouldn’t mind she convinced herself. Now that she found all the pretties she would need she went in search of breakfast, humming on her way to the kitchen.
Now in the kitchen she opened the fridge. Empty. As always, other than the leftover chicken that wound never be eaten and a gallon of milk next to the aging jar of pickles no one dared touch. She slid open the bottom drawer and looked at the block of cheese, “Cheese toast maybe?” She blinked, sighing, not in the mood, she wanted something sweet. She looked at the shelf right above the cheese drawer. Sour cream… That wouldn’t do her any good. She stuck her tongue out, now looking away from the empty “Score!” IA grabbed the freezer bag of strawberries, “These are Alf’s strawberries…. I doubt she’ll mind….” She debated a bit as she opened the bag, they looked good. “I can’t.” IA zipped the bag back up, putting the strawberries back and sighing. Then her eyes met the savior to her sweet tooth, the tub of ice cream, it was nearly empty, but she didn’t care, it was just enough, and that was it, IA was soon lost in the last bites of ice cream.

In the middle of her shower Alf poked her head out to check her phone, drying her hands on the towel, ignoring the fact that she was dripping water in the floor to read Mike’s message, HaHa, I’d believe it. She sent back a short text, so she could continue her shower.

~

“How about this one?” India twirled around in a pink dress decorated with white roses. She’d put on green heels, she’d pretend they were the stems….
Taylor nodded, “Looks nice.” He complimented her with a smile, hoping it be this easy, but of course it wouldn’t be.
“Hmm…” India looked down at herself, “You’re right, I should try another dress, BRB!” And with that she disappeared around the corner.
Taylor’s sweat dropped,”But I--…” This would take a while, he could tell, and he hadn’t even started to get ready.
A few minutes later India came out in a new dress, an elegant blue one with yellow complimenting colors, “How about this?” She made a face as she did a pose.
“It’s nice, like the other one…” Taylor gave a nervous smile, hoping she’d listen this time.
India looked down and shook her head, “Yeah, not quiet Eastery enough, I have more!” And she went around the corner to try another dress.
This kept on until India had tried on just about every dress she’d owned, and being India she had a lot. She now came out, her last dress, “Okay, this is my last dress, how does it look? Just right?” It was a yellow dress with pink dots.
Taylor was sitting in the floor, ready to rip out his eyes, “It looks wonderful, just spectacular on you.” He clapped, hoping this torture would end; he himself would have to get ready, “That’s the one.”
India spun around, looked herself over, and then shook her head, “No, I don’t think so, just a second.” She now left around the corner.
Taylor yanked his hair down over his eyes and fell onto the floor, “Just pick one….” He was at his wits end, past ready for his sister to pick a dress, they all looked nice. He honestly didn’t care anymore.
After she finally changed, India came back out spinning, “I’ll wear this one, you were so wrong to say this wasn’t the right one.” She smiled, holding the sides and curtsying, in the first dress she’d tried on. The pink one with the white roses.
Taylor’s eye twitched slightly, he was still on the floor, “That’s…. I told you that looked nice, the first time…. The very first one you tried on….”
India smiled, skipping out the room, “On, you’re so silly ~”
Taylor rolled around on the floor, so annoyed; now sitting up, that wasted so much of his time. “Know what, I don’t even care.” He got up, time for him to get ready himself. What time was it? Now he could only hoped he had a fraction of enough time to get ready.

We The Kidz

Spring Invitation

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar

~

Avery knocked on the door to Oscar’s house. Waited. Waited…. Kept waiting…. Nothing, no answer, no noise, they must not be home. “Yo, Ginger!” Avery shouted through the door, “I find out you’re here and ignored me I’ll beat you up!” She grinned, hoping someone was home to hear her, or not, she honestly didn’t care, she’d still give Oscar a nice, hard blow when she saw him again. But before she left, she stuck a note on the back of the receipt she had stuffed in her back, writing with one of the coal rocks piled in the flower bed by the door.

Dear Ginger,
You know who this is, have a nice trip home. Will miss you, maybe. Oh! For not answering the door, I’m going to beat you up.
Sincerely,
Ave

Now back to where she was headed, Darla’s. It wasn’t too far from Oscar’s, only ten-fifteen minutes away, and if she ran she’d get there faster, so that’s just what she did.

Minutes later Avery was at Darla’s, or rather, the electronic shop they worked and lived. It was a massive store. Avery let herself in, and as usual, it was pretty empty, and freezing, but she didn’t mind, she grew accustom to it with all her visits. Now she moved to the front desk, knowing the door past the steps to the second floor would be lock and pressed the button on the counter, spamming it actually, “Come on come on come one ~” She sneered, knowing this would drive Darla’s awkward parents crazy as well as letting them know it was her. The only one rude enough to do something like spam the call button, not that the cameras couldn’t inform them perfectly well.

I don’t know about you, but I’ve been so miserable without you it’s almost like you’re still here. Maybe if you were nicer you could make some friends and not be so bored.

Soon after she sent that text, Darla’s computer made a noise, then her dad’s face came over the screen, “Your friend is here, I’m letting her up now.” And with that the screen went off.
Darla sat up, “No! Not now.” She complained, throwing her bunny under her bed, “Just for now.” She sighed. She had to get dressed before Avery cam e up.

The door at the top of the steps made an unlocking noise, “About time.” Avery knew the noise, “Coming!” She now darted to and up the steps, opening the door. As usual, no one was there to greet her, “Having a house like this must be so great, but I’d be so fat.” She smiled, she always thought how the house was controlled by a computer was pretty cool, too bad she’d never be allowed to put her hands on that system, they must be afraid she’d blow the place up.
Having the very special gift of hers, she rushed to Darla’s room, not bothering to knock and swinging open the door, “GOOD MORNING MY LITTLE GIRL!” She tossed the flowers at Darla, then froze.
Darla luckily just finished getting dressed, thought she was ready to have a heart attack at Avery’s sudden entry, “Learn to knock you I d I o t!" She raged, pushing her things under the bed when she pulled a daisy off her head. A small bug crawling on it. “AHH!” She tossed it in the trash, now noticing the flowers strode around her, “EWW EWW EWW!! There in my room!!” She was alright with things outside, but the thought of bugs in her room would kill her.
“You’re welcome….” Avery laughed, enjoying the scene.
“It’s not funny, and why would I dare thank you? They’re crawling with disease ridden bugs, infrotrating my room!” She grabbed the flowers, shoved them in the trash can and tied the bag up tightly, now rushing past Avery to find the bug spray, decontaminator, anything, but not before drowning her hands in hand sanitizer.
Avery kept her smile, watching her run out, “Aww, my poor little girl. I knew she’d love them ~”

We The Kidz

Spring Invitation

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar

After finishing up breakfast, Mike felt the fattest he'd ever been. "So much....." Gumi had just walked into the room. "Well, you look satisfied." She smiled while taking his plates up. "Yeah, I am... Now I needa go over to Ben's and work it all off." He said with a smirk. She gave him a stern look. "You don't need that." He just scoffed and moved on. "Anyways, talk to IA at all this morning?""Nope. Haven't gotten around to it. I wasn't up much longer before you awoke." She spent a moment thinking before checking her phone. "Actually, I'll do it now." IA!!! My Angel! Ready? You better be~ "And sent." Mike stood up and stretched again. "Sounds good. Here soon we're gonna head out and pick up the guys once you're ready." Gumi nodded and started back to her room for one last time. "Almost finished. Promise." She said before skipping off." "Gonna bring your red goggles?" "Of course!" He smiled. "Gonna go swimming in the ocean?" "Oh yeah!" She said with a bit of 'spunk'. He started walking to the front where his guitar was while flipping on the amp."Maybe even.....A little dancing on the beach?" He said in a confident voice before starting to play a small build up. Gumi slid into the room with a smirk and flips her hair out of her eyes. "Depends, what song?" She smiled. Mike returned it. "Maybe....." He starts playing Girls Got Rhythm by ACDC. "Then of course!" She started dancing and he moved along with the music.

~

Nearly falling back onto his floor, he caught himself when his phone had gone off again. You are a strange girl..... But I won't complain smile Nicer? Am I not as nice as I think I am??... He sat there for a moment pondering what she could have meant. I'm a nice person..... Right? He took a moment before messaging Danny. Hey, you think I'm a nice person right?..... He sat there and tried to convince himself that he was a nice guy. I am a nice guy.... Not mean, not evil.... I'm a chill guy...

~

Danny, before getting a shower had caught Ben's text.. He just responded with, lololol.....  Danny slightly smirking. (Not much to post for him this time XD)

By A16

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Let's Talk About School!

Let's Talk About School!

Let's Talk About School!

Let's Talk About School!

Let's Talk About School!

2000 POSTS FOURM

latest videos