Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Spring Invitation

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
“No, I don’t hate you! I could never..” IA squeezed Gumi, “I’m sorry! Look, I’ll message you right now ~” IA pulled out her phone and sent a I WUV YOU!! Text to Gumi, “Are you mad at me? I would never hate you! You're my special carrot ~ "

Alf hugged him back, “Yes, very good.” She smiled. Her face showed she was tired, so she didn’t put much effort in thinking of something to say. She was just happy to be with Mike again, “At any rate, I missed you…” She said sheepishly.

Avery rolled her eyes, “Must have moss for brains, not just hair…” She didn’t like being ignored. Obviously. But she snickered at the relationship Gumi and IA had. Thinking up of jokes, but she'd save them for later.

“I’ll help you!” Ichigo rushed back to her brother to assist with the bag.
“Thanks.” Taylor gratefully accepted the help.
"I bet I can carry more bags than both of you combined." Avery sneered, "Yo, Mikey ~ Point me to the room, I want to race these two losers with a pile load of bags to prove how dominate I am!" She could be helpful, in her own annoying little way.
"N-not my bag please! I'll carry my own." Alf whipped her head around, thinking of the safety of her laptop and other such items she wouldn't want broken.

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

Spring Invitation

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar

"I missed you too. You need to get to bed kid." He said before letting go. "Uhh.... Its the one you guys parked right in front of....heh" He said rubbing the back of his head. "You guys gonna be good for the night, and do you know where to meet up tomorrow?" He asked now trying to remember himself. 

Gumi squeezed IA one more time before letting go. "Better be. How many swim suits did you get? I went all out and got like...." She started counting on her hands and to herself. ".... 8 I think. He said I overdid it...." She said referring to Mike.

I'm in your brain right now. I control what you think about! Like Kiwi! I bet you started thinking about Kiwi right there. And there you go again. I'm just too good at this. ;3
Maybe one day you too can learn how to control someones thoughts just like me. -Apex

By A16

Spring Invitation

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
“Not a clue, but I’m sure one of you meat head will figure it out, meanwhile, Imma go claim the biggest bed!” Avery was now dashing inside.
Alf didn’t have much to say, so she just took her bag and followed Avery slowly. There wasn’t anything wrong with her, she was just bored and exhausted. The ride really took it out of her as it would have anyone dealing with Avery.
Taylor had his bag, and Darla’s. Darla didn’t say anything though, but did dictate him where to take them as well as to not let Avery lay a figure on them or he’d lose his.
“Anything for you.” Taylor’s sweat dropped, he was such a doormat…

IA laughed, “ I would have had more than I have now but Ai is so, mehh… She wouldn’t let me get them all, so I have like, six, only six, can you believe it? She thinks the same thing, I just think the two plotted something.” She sneered, just joking, “But I’m not complaining ~ “ IA winked, “Anyways, how have you been? Missed you!!”

We The Kidz

Spring Invitation

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar

Mike just watched everyone head inside and sighed. "Why does everything have to seem so tense." He noticed IA and Gumi were talking and he wouldn't be the one to get his head ripped off by trying to pull Gumi away from her so he decided to just go back to his truck and sit with the door open. He laid his seat back and decided to wait for her to finish up. 

"Whaaa? Only six?!?! That's unacceptable." Gumi exclaimed. "We're gonna fix this problem while we're there." She slowly slid a credit card out from her pocket. "He wouldn't care." She winked. She hadn't stolen it. Mike gave it to her in case of emergencies and this was a big one for her. "Anyways, life is good. Dealing with everyone else not so much. Miku and everyone finally convinced they're people to fund a huge house for them all to stay together in so if we ever need to go somewhere we have a place. Ummm... Mike's been good. He's gotten lazy but it's understandable. Everyone else is doing good so I guess everything is great." 

I'm in your brain right now. I control what you think about! Like Kiwi! I bet you started thinking about Kiwi right there. And there you go again. I'm just too good at this. ;3
Maybe one day you too can learn how to control someones thoughts just like me. -Apex

By A16

Spring Invitation

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Alf looked around the room, she had flash backs from traveling. She huffed at the thoughts as she roughly pushed her stubborn bag into the corner, "Stay." She said firmly to it, as if it were a dog. Then she relaxed how rude she must have seemed, why did she always realize this stuff after the fact? And to Mike, of all people. She felt guilty, and wish she were normal. So she made her way back out, more quickly than she had entered. Mike was in his truck, maybe she shouldn't approach him, go back to the room? Strong awkwardness fell over Alf, now everyone has seen her, this was so weird, what must they be thinking.... No. I'm going to see Mike. If he turns me away-- she caught glimpse of Gumi and shoulders dropped, she should definitely keep her distance... So she turned around and walked in a defeated manner to the room, "Don't even know which bed I can have..."
"Why the long face?" Ichigo had just come back from putting her bags away and ran into Alf.
Alf forced a smile, "Long? I was thinking my head was rounded." She chuckled, "Like that of a fat bowling ball of some sort."
"Hee ~ You're funny!" Ichigo made a motion, "But seriously, what's wrong, I for one know you, like, I really do, really really, and you aren't telling me something." She continued to metal.
"... You're cute, you know that?" Alf stretched out her arms knowing Ichigo would fully understand. And soon received her hug.
"I'm going to go give Mike another, he still outside?"
"Yeah, in his truck though."
"Think he'll let me play in the front? I want to pretend I'm driving, Vroom Vroom! Screech! Crash ~
Alf's sweat dropped, "I wouldn't let you play in my car with that description play through."
"I'm going to try anyways!" India.now skipped out to was headed towards Mike.

~

Taylor looked around the room. He didn't really want to pick out his bed, not that it probably matter. He'd just crash on the couch for the time being. He was so tired, but after he made sure all the bags were out and where they needed to be, his car was locked up, and everyone was cool with it.

~

"I was hoping you'd say that!" IA clasped her hands together over the swimsuits, this was a really, very big dilemma! And as for the life update, "Really? I'd like that! But I'm actually not too sure I could handle living with them in the same house 24/7.... Not that I don't love them or anything!"

"Hey, Mike." Darla walked so quietly, if he wasn't paying attention he'd never had noticed.

We The Kidz

Spring Invitation

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar

Mike had nearly jumped when he heard Darla. His right hand was in a fist due to this being startled but he didnt raise it. Barely leaning the seat forwards he turned and faced her. "Yeah? Whats up?" He had let a sleepy feeling set in during his little rest so his mind was a bit slow at the moment.

"Its not a bad place though. Its HUGE and on the beach ironically. Hmmm I wonder if we will see them......." Gumi went into thought for a moment. She'd been meaning to visit for the longest time but hasn't had any luck. She sighed at the thought of it but just dealt with it. "Anyways, you're looking tired. You need to go to bed soon.~ Beauty sleep an whatnot." Gumi then proceeded to yawn herself.

By A16

Spring Invitation

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Before a sound could escape Darla's lips, Ichigo pounced in and on Mike, capturing his head in a hug, "I want to drive!" She twisted herself around in Mike's lap and started messing with the steering wheel, "Vroom, Vroom ~ That's how its done!" She exclaimed, trying to look back without turning her head to the sides but up, "You're funny face this way!"
Darla watched for a moment, but didn't stay to watch the rest, simply taking out her phone and staring at it longingly.

> "I know that face." Avery now stood in Alf's way. "Come on kid, turn around, you has a life on out there waiting for ya! Kinda, not really, but sorta! I do though ~ " She cackled.
"S-shut up!" Alf turned bright red because Taylor had emerged from his room.
Taylor blinked awkward at the sight.

"That would be very nice!" IA nodded, then tilted her head back, "I napped on the way here so I'm okay, but if you want to sleep I'll try to sleep with you."

We The Kidz

Spring Invitation

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar

"Well thanks.... I guess." He stuck he tongue out at her and then noticed Darla's lack of attention. "Hmmmmm" Mike had thought up something. He reached for his phone and started texting for a moment. There we go. Lets see how this goes. "By the way, I think you should start with something smaller than a V8 truck taller than me." He said teasingly.

"I have to sleep. Sadly... I wanted to stay up tonight with him and talk about the trip but we're getting up so early." She pouted. Gumi wasn't one for going to bed at all. Mike know's that for sure. She's always up working on something or perfecting it. She'd learn to operate off of very little now. She sighed at the thought of being up so early. "I shouldn't be up before the sun...."

By A16

Spring Invitation

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Ichigo smiled, returning to trying to turn the wheel, "I'm taller than you and your V8 veggie drink truck on your shoulders, I'll just live on your shoulders, then I can ask people about the weather, I'd be the tallest thirteen year old ever! That or... Do I have to add your age to mine? I'd still be tall... Why is this thing so hard to turn!?" She was having difficulty turning the wheel.
Darla sighed bitter, Ichigo was bothering her and what she wanted wasn't happening. Eventually she just shoved her phone down into her pocket and leaned about the truck, staring at the clouds. Her mind was distant.

Avery was still dragging Alf around as she began to yell, "I need an audience!"
"Other people are in these rooms, shh." Alf was mortified, she was unable to unassociate herself with Avery.
"I don't care." Avery stated bluntly, "Taylor, get out here!"
Taylor had been standing by Avery the entire time, he now scratching his ear after the uncalled for yelling.
"Oh, you're here, good. Yo Moss head and Runt, get over here! Now!"

We The Kidz

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

2000 POSTS FOURM

We the Kidz

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

2000 POSTS FOURM

latest videos