Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Spring Invitation

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
"Uh..." Ichigo stretched her neck and body as high as she could, barely able to see, so she stood up, "I can see!" She grinned, still messing with the wheel.
Darla seemed distracted, almost sad, "May I--... No." She thought slowly turning to look up at Mike, uncertain of what she wanted, "If you could help I would ask, but at this moment there's nothing you can do." She reached for her phone again bit denied herself the pleasure of pulling it out, "... Have we ever had a real conversation, or actual introduction?"

IA's sweat dropped, "... I'm not a Runt...."
"I want you all to be ready, I have plans, you're invited!" That was all she wanted to say, the big fuss she was worked up over. Pushing Alf again to the truck, "Oh Mike, Dearest ~"

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

Spring Invitation

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar

Mike saw Ichigo attempting to see over and it make him smile slightly. He then turned back to Darla for a moment. "A real conversation or intro..... Hmmmmm. Dont think so. Its all been  professional relationship. Then again," He turns back after hearing Avery calling him. "its like that with a lot of people.... Why do you ask?" He turns around to see Alf being pushed over to him and he smirked. 

"Plans?" She sighed. "This better not take long.... You coming?" Gumi asked as she started walking. Her mood was wonky now so it'd suck if someone pushed her the wrong way.

I'm in your brain right now. I control what you think about! Like Kiwi! I bet you started thinking about Kiwi right there. And there you go again. I'm just too good at this. ;3
Maybe one day you too can learn how to control someones thoughts just like me. -Apex

By A16

Spring Invitation

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
“Just been thinking is all, I can’t think of one real introduction with anyone I’ve ever had with a person I’ve had a long relationship with.” Darla crossed her arms and stared at the pavement under her combers.  “… Casual relationships. Not professional.”
Alf was turning red, Mike was watching and it was embarrassing, “Avery, stop, I’ll follow, please don’t push me.” She looked everywhere but where she was being shoved towards. Mike.
“Hmm, after, THIS!” She pushed Alf hard, almost causing her to fall flat on her face, but she managed to stay on her feet. This was a glad moment her legs supported her when needed, not that they always did.
“Taylor, get your butt over here, right naw!” Avery’s voice started with a accent, but she stopped that by mispronouncing her words.

We The Kidz

Spring Invitation

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar

"Really now? Well we have a whole week ahead of us. I'll be a first if you want." He smiled. He hadn't really thought about any of this. He really knew nothing about the people he fought with. It would start to bug him slightly but he'd just dismiss it. He saw Alf nearly fall over... "You alright there kid?" He asked kinda concerned. 

Gumi decided to follow up with Avery's idea but didnt say a single word after walking up to them.

I'm in your brain right now. I control what you think about! Like Kiwi! I bet you started thinking about Kiwi right there. And there you go again. I'm just too good at this. ;3
Maybe one day you too can learn how to control someones thoughts just like me. -Apex

By A16

Spring Invitation

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Ichigo slid out of the truck, now fixing her skirt that was wrinkled from getting in the truck and everything.
Darla didn’t say anything else about it since Alf taking Mike’s attention.
“Avery’s being mean!” Alf wined.
“She’s always being mean, its in her DNA, you shouldn’t be surprised.” Darla’s eyes were unconcerned and fixed on Avery now. She wondered what she could possibly want this time.

Taylor started coming up, he was still tired.

Avery came in-between Darla and Mike, “I see you’re hogging all the Mikey ~” She hugged his arm, staring directly at Gumi with a devious grin, she was just dying to get a rage outta her, “I have plans your sooo invited to ~”
This enraged Alf a bit, Avery. She knew exactly what she was doing.

We The Kidz

1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

What's your pet?

Words that start with C.

What's your pet?

What's your pet?

love triangle of death... WHAT?!

latest videos