Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Gupi and Anime PRP

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Eve quickly looked up when she noticed the sound of distant walking. She noticed James and even from this distance she could see the scarlet coloring his shirt. Without thinking she started running towards him and soon enough she had reached him. "Thank goodness you're alright!" she said and smiled to him. She grabbed his hand and rolled up the sleeve. She frowned when she saw the wound; it was pretty ugly. She looked at him, a serious look in her eyes. "Now sit down, you're too tall," she said and let go of his hand

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Gupi and Anime PRP

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Despite the additional pain of the air on his wound the boy couldn't help but laugh at the seriousness of his charge, as well as the comment she'd made. "I'm sorry I'm too tall,"he chuckled, sitting down. Looking down at his arm he frowned a little, trying to see the actual cut through all the blood. "I don't think it's that bad, since I can still move my arm and all that, it's just bleeding a lot." Hearing the familiar clip-clop of hooves James raised his head, glancing behind Eve to smile at the two horses trotting over. 

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Gupi and Anime PRP

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
"And bleeding isn't good." She tied the bandage around his arm and then put it in a tight knot. She had put some herbs inbetween the bandage and the wound. "You #####, getting hurt like that," she said and frowned. She knew that it wasn't really his fault, he had been protecting her, but she had still been very worried and she hated being worried. Being worried meant that she would get anxious and wouldn't be able to keep still and stuff like that

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Gupi and Anime PRP

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Stretching out his arm he winced, this would sting for a few days. Standing back up James smiled down at the girl, "Thank you. Well, we should get going so we can reach the next town before night falls or any bandits come back." Beckoning for his horse to come over he removed his cloak and rested it on her back, then began searching through the pack on the mares side for another shirt. Pulling one out he started to remove his bloodied shirt, then pausing glanced over to Eve- as they'd just met he wasn't sure whether she'd be comfortable with him changing in front of her. 

(What are the pictures in your siggy from? I've been meaning to ask but keep forgetting.)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Gupi and Anime PRP

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Siggy? ))

She quickly turned around. She wasn't sure if it was because she didn't want to see him without a shirt, or because she wanted to hide the blush that spread over her cheeks. "Go ahead," she said quietly and shrugged. The move was so small that it was barely visible. She looked around without turning her head and finally noticed a bird in a tree. She stared at the bird, focusing her attention totally at it so she wouldn't turn around when he was still dressing.

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Gupi and Anime PRP

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Siggy means Signature. Sorry, using old terms...)
(Eve's adorable Big Grin)

Smirking a little to himself he continued to remove his shirt. Folding up and placing it back in the saddle pack James made a quick mental note that he'd have to try and wash out the blood later. Pulling the clean shirt over his head he swung his cloak back over his shoulders and turned to the girl. A gloved hand ruffled the mess of hazel hair as the boy came up behind the elf. Leaning down he peered over her shoulder and noticed the serious focus in her gaze, "What are you looking at?"

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Gupi and Anime PRP

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Oh, right. It's from my favorite anime Angel beats, it's fantastic! The art is beautiful, the voice acting is amazing and it's sad and funny at the same time. No matter how hard I look I can't find an anime that I enjoy more! You should check it out! ))

She was startled so she gasped for air and jumped. She turned her head, and accidentally hit her head against his. "Ouch!" she whimpered and put her hands on her forehead. She rubbed it gently and laughed embarrassed. "I'm looking at a bird, but I think it's gone now," she said and glanced back at the tree. When she lowered her hand there was a small, red spot where she had hit her forehead. 

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Gupi and Anime PRP

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sounds good! I'll check it out after I finish Pandora Hearts)

James chuckled and rubbed the spot on his forehead where their heads had collided. Straightening back up he looked over at the tree as well, "Hm...don't see anything." Walking back over to Precious he took her reigns in his left hand and used the right to wave away the falcon who'd stolen his seat upon the saddle. He then went about checking if the mare or anything she carried was damaged in anyway. After this he checked the other horse, and smiled at finding nothing wrong. "Come on then, the suns getting low and the next towns some distance."

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Gupi and Anime PRP

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, I don't like camping out anyway. I'm scared of the dark," she said quietly as she hurried over to them. She looked at her horse before getting on it and patting the back of its neck. "Good boy now, we're going to have to ride a little bit faster, but I'm sure you will be alright," she said quietly to the horse, even though she was sure that he didn't understand her. Even though she was an elf, she couldn't communicate with animals or speak their language. The animals just liked her, that's all.

(( You should! It's only 13 episodes so it shouldn't take up too much time ))

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Gupi and Anime PRP

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
(( BUMP ))

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Scary story.

my parents were in a food fight

What to do if I can't date?

Scary story.

the real world

Scary story.

latest videos