Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Gupi and Anime PRP

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Eve looked up at the tall woman. She had raven black hair and icy cold blue ice. The woman's stare shot daggers and Eve could almost feel them stabbing her. Then suddenly, a warm voice slipped into her dream. She looked to her side and saw a figure of a person. She couldn't see the persons face clearly, but she could feel the warmth coming from them. "Miss Eve?" the person spoke softly and put out it's hand for her to grab. She reached out her own hand and just as she was about to grab it...

Eve woke up. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling of the room she was in. It took a moment for her to remember where she was, and what had happened yesterday, but finally she remembered. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. She then yawned and looked to her side. "Good morning James." She then stood up and stretched. Walking over to the single mirror in the room she blushed furiously. Her hair was all messy, her cheeks were red and she had obviously been drooling. She quickly brushed her hair with her fingers, but it only resulted in her hair to get fluffy. 

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Gupi and Anime PRP

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
James smirked a little, and walking over he handed the girl a hair brush. "Good Morning. We'll be heading out soon. It's little past dawn, I'm sorry to wake you so early but the next town is a two day ride and if we move quickly we might be able to hurry there and avoid camping for the night." Walking back to the door he smile at the girl, "I'll be waiting outside with the horses, you can take your time getting changed and all."

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Gupi and Anime PRP

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thank you. Oh, and if it's not too much to ask, could you get us some breakfast?" she said as she started brushing her hair. When she started using the brush her hair became surprisingly obedient and became straight like it had been the day before. She looked back to the mirror and when she finished brushing her hair she started braiding it. 

[ Sorry for the short post. I'm in a hurry ]

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Gupi and Anime PRP

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
The boy nodded, "Of course, it'll likely be porridge and some bread because it's early but I'll ask the innkeeper." Shutting the door behind him he paused, shaking his head a little. James kept catching his thoughts wandering away from the task at hand and focusing on Eve. Heading through the inn he came to the kitchen area, the innkeeper thankfully awake. In a few minutes he had two bowls and a plate of buttered bread, as well as some mashed oats for the horses. Putting the food on a table he headed out and fed the two animals.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Gupi and Anime PRP

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
After Eve had changed into her casual dress that wouldn't catch as much attention as her elf dress she noticed something strange. The dress had reached her all the way down to her shoes yesterday, but for some reason her ankles were visible. She couldn't have grown this much over one night, so she ignored it and got out of the room. She walked downstairs and smiled to the innkeeper. She peeked into the dining hall where she saw the food James had gotten for them. 

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Gupi and Anime PRP

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ohmygosh! She growed!)

James walked back into the inn, and took a seat at the table with their food. Smiling at Eve he pointed to the bowl across from him, "Porridge, and bread. Just like I said."

(Short post, sorry)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Gupi and Anime PRP

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, it's better than nothing at all," she said and sat down in the chair across from him. She raised her spoon and took a bite of the porridge. It was rather bland, nothing spectacular, but it wasn't so bad that she couldn't eat it. She shoved another spoonful into her mouth and then took a bite of the bread. She ate slowly, like the lady she was supposed to be. 

[ Sorry for the short post, I'm in a bit of a hurry ]

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

Post a Number with your eyes closed

What book are you currently reading?

Mockingjay- Part 1

Post a Number with your eyes closed

latest videos