Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Gupi and Anime PRP

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Mounting the chestnut horse the boy turned to smile at Eve, then to her horse he said softly"We'll be trotting, but keep the pace up". With that he tugged his mares reigns and they set off.
Riding in silence for a while he concentrated on following the falcon,  flying just ahead and leading them. Soon enough Precious had grasped the idea to follow the bird, and James turned to talk to the elf. "Why do you speak to him like he's an animal?"he asked, nodding to her steed, "He still understands, but...well, you're the first elf I've met who does that."

(Short and horribly late post- I'm sorry)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Gupi and Anime PRP

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
She hesitated and tried to think of an answer. When she opened her mouth the words got stuck in her throat, but she finally managed to reply. "Because even though he understands he is not a human. I cannot treat him like one, because he's still an animal, even though he understands," she said quietly. She stared forward, for some reason she simply didn't want to turn her head and look at him. She was afraid that maybe he wouldn't be pleased with her reply, and rather than being scolded for how she treated her horse, she wanted to look away. 

(( Hey, I'm in Denmark so my replies will be late ))

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Gupi and Anime PRP

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
The brunette nodded as she spoke, a slight frown sitting on his face. "You've spent too long amongst humans..."James muttered, mostly to himself. Turning to look at her, and noticing she'd turned her face away he took his time working out his response. "You see...they aren't humans, or elves, or anything we'd classify a part of the race of men. But they aren't animals, beasts with no intellect or compassion. They are creatures with mind and heart. They may be simpler beings, but they aren't inferior to us." Pausing he ran a hand through his hair, brushing it from his eyes. "I apologies if I'm being rude...I don't want to offend you."

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Gupi and Anime PRP

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
"You're not being rude at all!" she quickly said and turned her head to look at him. "And you're right, I have spent too much time around humans. I've always lived in that city, I don't really remember my mother, or my father. It has always been just me and Marcus. That's probably why I'm so small; you see, elves grow more as they gain more experience in life. And me being stuck in the city doesn't really give me a whole lot of experience." After she had stopped talking she smiled slightly. The smile was rather sad, but soon it turned into a more happy smile. "But at least I'm out of there now!" she said. 

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

KIN (Kid's International News)-moved

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

What's your forum post count?

Check The Time (What is the exact Time)

We the Kidz

latest videos