Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~Take my heart~ (Private)

Posted By:
infinite-skylines Lock
infinite-skylines
StarStarStar
Name: Clarissa or 'Clara'
Looks:
Personality: Clara or Clarissa for that matter is a sweet and kind girl, she is extremely understanding and is very adorable. She loves helping people and is sometimes cheeky though extremely clever at times. She is mostly very full of herself, and she has quite a restless mind. She is extremely bubbly and talkative.
Short bio: Clara come from Texas, she has an accent and comes across as a sweet and fun loving girl. She recently decided to move to the country for a new type of background, to make a few friends and maybe find the 'special one' or to put it simply her soul mate, she continues her search thoroughly. 
Other:  None c:

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
(My form won't be great...)
Name: Jasper
Looks:
Personality: Jasper is handsome as you know and is very sensitive for a guy, so yeah. He is kind and considerate, he is also very patient, clever, short tempered and loving, He's very sweet and active.
Short bio: Later pleaseeee?
Other: Look for that special one, ya know what I'm saying? Ya? Ya? kk

Posted By:
infinite-skylines Lock
infinite-skylines
StarStarStar
Clarissa got out of the taxi and smiles, she drops her suitcase carefully by her new house. She had moved a multiple of times, though she never found anywhere she liked as much as this home, it may have been simple, though she could feel the warmth and homeliness of the house from just outside.

Over the day she was going to have different people come and deliver her furniture to the house, she was going to arrange it herself and paint it too, which was exciting. Although she lived by herself she couldn't wait to choose which room would be her bedroom.

She let a smile curve on her lips as she dub feebly into her pocket and pulled out her cell. She took a quick snap of the house and squealed lightly as she picked up her suitcase and pulled out a key and unlocked the door of her house.

As she walked in she smiles again, it was really silent and the walls were plainly simple and pale, though when she was done with it, it would be full of bright colours and paintings. 

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper woke up once he heard the sound of a taxi parking and someone entering their house, he knew that his original neighbours were moving and he wasn't sure of who was moving in instead of them but he knew out of curiosity he was going to find out, though he ran to his window and didn't see anyone outside at all.

Posted By:
infinite-skylines Lock
infinite-skylines
StarStarStar
Over the course of the day, Clara had finished painting each room in the house, all each a different colour from the rainbow of paint choices. She smiles as she skips through each room, her bedroom was a light orange, shocking, but different in a sense.

After loading her fridge, she decided to go out and get some bread, considering she was running out of it and needed it immediately, before combing through her hair she got changed into some more appropriate clothes instead of her stained overalls she used for painting each room so she wouldn't ruin her other outfit.

She smiles and slips into her flat pumps and heads out the door, combing her hand through her freshly washed hair. She smiles as she looks out onto her perfect lawn, maybe tomorrow or some other day she would do some gardening.

Clara hadn't quite met all her neighbours yet, she met the woman named Alex who lived beside her, though not the person who lived on the other house beside her, she just shrugged and walked down the path.

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry my posts are really short)
Jasper had been reading up in his study, he closed the books and quickly went over to his telescope, he peered through it and smiles as he finally see's his new neighbour walk down the path leading down from the house, it was a girl, a small girl to be precise. She was very radiant though Jasper shook the thought out of his head. He looked desperately in the fridge and finally realised he was out of milk, so once the girl was out of sight he walked down his own path and onto the pavement.

Posted By:
infinite-skylines Lock
infinite-skylines
StarStarStar
(Don't worry, their fabulous~)
Clara was walking down the street, she looked around and up at the sky. She smiles, the sky was a beautiful purple and hot pink, it was a beautiful sight that Clara didn't always see when she was back at Texas.

She watched the birds fly over the horizon for several minutes before running a hand through her hair gently, she saw a bench a couple of stops away and sat down, she had completely forgotten about buying her 'important' loaf of bread and was more interested in the sun.

She saw a newspaper flutter beside her on the bench, she feebly picked it up and flicked through it, before folding it neatly and pushing it into her bag.

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper was walking along the pavement with his hands lightly plunged into his pockets. He looked around and saw the girl sitting there quietly and folding some sort of paper and placing it into her bag, he sat down on the bench.

Posted By:
infinite-skylines Lock
infinite-skylines
StarStarStar
Clara looked up as she saw the man or boy for that matter sit beside her, she didn't mind of course though she saw him coming from the house beside hers and following her down the road, well not following but something slightly similar to that. She smiles and nudges him in the side.
"Hey there! You must be my new neighbour! I saw you coming from that other house that's beside me! It's nice to meet you!" she held out her hand. 

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper stares at the girl's hand in a confused manner and high fives it, instead of shaking it. "I'm Jasper" he says with a nod and plunges his hands in his deep pockets and slumps on the bench.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

The Fault in Our Stars

The Fault in Our Stars

The Fault in Our Stars

Tara*Starr's Blog!

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

latest videos