Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~For Rue and Rawr~

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, we both know the plot. So here is a form idea, I'm not sure if I forgot anything :3
~
~
Name:
Looks:
Any powers:
Other:

Me in any public/social situation:

~For Rue and Rawr~

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm going to add in personality.)
Name: Adam Larken
Looks:
Personality: Adam is quiet and reserved. He doesn't communicate with other people often and sometimes he doesn't even seem to be around. He is quite smart and excels in most school subjects, especially the literary ones. He is often viewed as stuck up and arrogant due to his lack of interaction, but he is actually quite kind and once you get to know him you also learn he has a terrific sense of humor. Adam has a very analytical view on life and he doesn't tend to believe in things he cannot see, like love for instance. He is very protective of the people he cares about, and will go to any length to keep them safe.
Any powers: Clairvoyance-The user has ability to gain information about an object, person, location or physical event through means other than the known human senses, for example beyond their normal sensory range or when unable to use their physical senses.

~For Rue and Rawr~

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
(I knew I was going to forget something. Derp.)
~
~
Name: Kylie Miles
Looks:
Personality: Kylie is very brave and can sometimes be unreadable if you didn't know her that well. One minute she could be jumping off bridges, and the next, she could be crying about her life and shattered dreams. Other than that, she is actually very intelligent with a few insecurities. She does have high hopes in love, though she has never truly experienced it.
Any powers: Nope

~For Rue and Rawr~

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll make my girl in a few, I have homework to do.)

~For Rue and Rawr~

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay)

~For Rue and Rawr~

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ebony Bryant
Looks:
She is about five foot eight and she has bluish grey eyes (crap description, don't feel like elaborating.)
Personality: Some would call Ebony audacious, but they are wrong. Ebony is not one who blindly puts herself at risk. She is incapable of letting her guard down, and she has never been one to allow people to get to know her. Emotional vulnerability is her greatest fear, which serves as her greatest weakness. She learned when she was young that her peers didn't like people who lived entirely in solitude and shut there out, but she didn't care. Ebony decided that she would rather be  alone and whole than be surrounded by people who love her. Ever sine this she has been numb seeming, and many don't appreciate it. She rarely speaks to people she isn't familiar with, and when she does speak it often is related to something snarky and or stubborn. But despite all of her social impediments, Ebony is clever and strong. She fights for what she believes in and never allows herself to give up when something is worth fighting for. 
Any powers: She can alter the emotions of another human being.

~For Rue and Rawr~

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cole Hughes
Looks:
Personality: Aside from his athletic and very competitive ways on the field and in the classroom, Cole is very calm and usually has a very quiet and hush tone. He is very friendly, and treats others with the respect and attitude they deserve from him. He was always taught discipline and ways to do things as perfect as they can be, and this can cause a few problems when pushed too far.
Any powers: Darkness manipulation- person can create, shape, and manipulate darkness and shadows.

~For Rue and Rawr~

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Would you like to start, or shall I. I warn you, at first my posts are lengthy and thoughtful, and they gradually just get really bad.)

~For Rue and Rawr~

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh and I edited Adam's form because I decided I hated it.)

~For Rue and Rawr~

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
(Haha it's okay and I guess I'll start us off)
~
~
Kylie sighed as she sprung fro her bed to turn of her alarm clock across the room. It was how she got out of bed; whatever worked. "Saturday," she enthusiastically said as she turned off her alarm and sat down on her bed. "I shouldn't be awake! It's 7 a.m. and nobody is awake until, like, noon. I hate people sometimes." She glanced down at her sleeping cat, Mona. "But, my true amazing Mona, I love thee...."
~
~
Cole was up every morning by 6 a.m. to do his morning job, which today, was postponed due to his fascination of a gravestone he saw at the cemetery. It looked a bit ancient, and almost like the gravestone itself was becoming part of the ground. "Cynthia Waters," he quietly said to himself as he ran his fingers across it, feeling every eroded corner.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What color are your nails Now?

What color are your nails Now?

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

colossal vs eyeconic

What Color is Your Hair?

iPhone 5s vs iPhone 6

latest videos