Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
Chloe huffed in exasperation. "Fine! Beat yourselves up! See if I care." Adjusting her headband, she rolled her eyes. With an upward tilt of her chin, she turned on her heel and walked out.

Robin sighed and shook her head, getting back in line to pay for a sandwich. Instead of returning to her table however, she walked further, out of the cafeteria. "Here," she spoke, stopping to stand in front of a brunette boy. His hands were fiddling with the edge of his seat and earbuds were stuck in the ears. "You really should eat, you know." She smiled and plopped down in the seat in front of him. "Even if you don't want to Louis."

Luka's fingers moved quickly, typing a response as he walked leisurely about the grounds. Stopping, he ignored the send button and slid the phone back in his pocket. Erin sat on a bench, one hand supporting a book in her lap, the other on her cell. He grinned. "No problem, luv!" 

Hey, Did You Know?

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Louis looked up at Robin and smiled at her gratefully. "Eh, I'm not hungry though." He looked down at the floor and sighed, quickly glancing over at the crowd which was beginning to break up, before fiddling with his earbuds, which had fallen out of his ears. "Not after being pushed over anyway..."
Erin jumped, clearly startled with Luka's unexpected arrival- she wasn't expecting it at all. Rosie and Amy talked quietly in excited squeals, and she was pretty clear Rosie was whispering about "how good looking this boy is".
"Hi," she smiled faintly.

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
Robin nodded thoughtfully. "But you will be later." She shrugged, a small smile playing on her lips. "So for then." Taking a quick look at the crowd, Robin's gaze fell back on Louis. "You okay?"

Luka chuckled and shook his head, his fingers running through his blond hair. "Sorry, didn't mean to frighten you there. I just thought it funny seeing you here, all things considered... " He sat down beside Erin, bagged placed on lap, and looked at her attentively. "How soon would you like to get revising, luv?" Other faint squeals were heard and Luka glanced upward. "Oh, I'm sorry." He smiled sweetly, his eyes finding Amy and Rosie. "Are these friends of yours, Erin?"

Hey, Did You Know?

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Louis looked up. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just not hungry."
Erin flushed. "Yeah. Luka- meet Amy and Rosie."
She used her hands to indicate to the two girls.
"Have you already got a partner for the Christmas Dance?!" Amy gushed hopefully.

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
Robin nodded, her fingers twidling with her bracelet. "Oh okay." She sighed.

Luka chuckled, giving a bit of shake to his head. "Yes, actually. I've asked Erin if she'd care to go with me. Terribly glad she said yes, but can't be sure why she did." His gaze flew back to Erin. "Took pity on me, didn't you, luv?" He asked, his blue eyes meeting hers, a smile streamed across his face.

Hey, Did You Know?

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Louis gave Robin another weak smile. "Uh... I have no idea what to talk about now..."
The lights in the cafeteria flickered above him, and he flashed a quick glance upwards, a look of confusion and concern crossing his face.
Erin smiled, looking embarrassed, and looked down, but there was a sparkle in her blue eyes. Her friend sounded a bit disgruntled as she spoke. "Oh, okay. Erin- we're going to the cafeteria now to buy a snack- I guess we'll see you later?"
Erin looked up and nodded slightly. "Sure. See you in Bio."
As Amy and Rosie got up and disappeared around the corner, Erin cursed under her breath and began looking through her school bag for her revision materials.

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
A few first year girls let out screams and a couple guys joined in, mocking them. "Scared of the dark?" one teased, but his grinned was wiped off his face as the power went out again.

Robin sat quietly, surrounded in darkness. Noisy chatter of the students could be heard, but she couldn't see anyone. "Louis?"

Luka let out a laugh at the mild profanity. "Honestly, I think you need to relax a bit. You're stressing yourself out."

Hey, Did You Know?

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Erin looked up at Luka and sighed. "Well, I'm so het up over exams, as you probably can see." She took several books out of her bag and sighed as if she was exhausted. "Where should we revise then?" she shrugged.
Louis heard Robin's voice through the dark. "Yes?" he murmured, clearly unconcerned by the dark. He tapped his pencil against the table, sending an echo of clicks through the canteen as the chatter of students quietened. He heard one student run to the door- but she couldn't open it.

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
Luka shrugged. "Your call, luv. The library? The street?" (What? xD I'm pretty sure I typed woods... But this is better Tongue Out) A grin tugged against his lips.

Robin shook her head, though no one could see the motion. Her hand reached a crossed the table and squeezed Louis's. "Just making sure."

Hey, Did You Know?

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
[ eh sorry. life's getting me down rn Frown ]

Erin had a faint smile playing on her lips. "Maybe it's better if we study in the library."
Louis squeezed back, but then got up from his seat to see if a door was unlocked. One of them clearly wasn't, as a student had recently demonstrated. He tried pulling the handle of the back door- nope, that was locked too.
"Has anybody got a bobby pin?!" Louis called out into the darkness.

1 2 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 77 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

Last one to say "Pizza" wins! :)

Pierce the Veil vs. Sleeping With Sirens

My Chemical Romance Anyone?

Name A Drink Without an "E"

Whats your fav song of Taylor Swift?

Close Your Eyes And Type Eleven Random Keys!!

Find ur b-day twin!

Whats your fav song of Taylor Swift?

Are you a good user?

2016 Presidential race

latest videos