Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
Robin sighed as the once bare hallways filled up with noise and clatter of passing students on lunch break. "Great," she muttered, trying to squeeze through a crowd of giggling girls.

"I know! It was so sweet. And then I was like-"

"Excuse me."

"And Carter-"

"Please, let me through."

More giggles erupted just as she managed to break away from the group.

Luka twirled his pencil and drummed his fingers lightly on the table. To his right sat an uneaten turkey sandwich, a book lying directly in front of him. "Stupid History exam..." he groaned. "Why did that have to be today?"

Hey, Did You Know?

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Louis tapped on his phone while he waited in the queue.
Erin sighed, and sat down on a bench outside.

(WB D: sorry..)

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
The price of her crescent roll and chicken salad flashed on the screen before her.

"Did you hear me, Dearie?" The lunch lady asked. "That'll be-"

Robin nodded quickly, shoveling her hand in her purse trying to find change. "I know, I'm sorry. I was sure-"
Luka turned the next page, his eyes frantically scanning the words.

(It's okay. Ehhh... also facing some Writer's Block here.)

Hey, Did You Know?

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar

There seemed to be a commotion behind him- all he could hear was spitting, swearing and people stumbling behind him. He didn't bother turning around- it was best if he didn't get involved in the first place. Believe it, he had learned from experience. He fumbled through his pocket for a pair of headphones, plugged them into his phone, and shuffled the music.
Erin looked into her bag, and began taking out her lunch as her friends, Amy and Rosie came and sat down next to her.
"Hi!" Amy trilled cheerily.

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
(Last time I tried to respond, the computer shut down on me Annoyed Hope it works this time *fingers crossed* Big Grin)

Robin sighed, staring at the food in front of her. 

"He hasn't asked you yet, has he?" a certain blonde spoke, interrupting her thoughts. "That's why you're so down."

"Chloe- " She shook her head. "I've just had a long day, okay?"

"Oh Rob! Don't worry! There's till plenty of time," she continued, ignoring what Robin had said. 

The brunette buried her head in hands and groaned as Chloe carried on.  

"...yep, I'm just sure of it!" Her eyes were sparkling, full of promise. "And ooh! Ooh! Lookie here, there he comes." 

"What?" Robin asked, snapping her head up. "There who-"

"I'll just leave you alone here." Chloe winked, stepping out of view just so she could see Louis strolling into the cafeteria, hands in pockets, headphones in. 

(Not going to write Luka's part here. He's just studying for an exam. Oh and if Louis doesn't ask Robin soon, someone else might just Devil)

Hey, Did You Know?

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Louis felt like somebody was watching him, so he turned around. His gaze met Robin's, and he smiled at her.
"Oh, hi!" Erin nodded, unwrapping her sandwich.

[ I wish we were online at the same time D: ]

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
Robin lifted a hand in response, a smile dawning her own lips. 

Luka rubbed at his head and groaned. That's it. Enough. He slammed his textbooks closed -with a little more force than he intended... and grabbed his sandwich. Lunch in hand, he headed out the cafeteria, down the hallway, and through the front doors.

(Ehh... character interaction... I long... )

Hey, Did You Know?

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar

Louis nodded briefly at her, but then the fight behind him suddenly got more vicious, and he was pushed to the floor. Sheesh, he thought, trying to get up from the floor.
"Looking forward to Christmas exams?" Amy asked Erin.
She shook her head in reply. "Of course not- I haven't even started revising yet." she grimaced.
Her phone pinged- 1 new message.
She opened it, and read it without much emotion- missing you lots Erin. I hope you're studying properly! Mum
She didn't bother replying, and opened a new message to text to Luka- I completely forgot about our Christmas exams! Do you know when the exact date is? I haven't studied Frown

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
(I think I've kind of adopted Chloe as one of my own -actively appearing characters that is xD That okay?)

The blonde headed girl frowned. "Hey! Hey! Break it up! Break it up!" She had just been nudged a few feet and her nicely primped outfit was all out of sorts. If there's a wrinkle, I swear... Awh!  "Please, no fighting! Can't we all get along?"Chloe tapped the tip of her bright pink pen against the back of each one of their heads. With hand on hip, she waited. Would singing "Why Can't We Be Friends?"  be a good idea? Again, she frowned.

Robin sighed, looking at the scene. Do people really have to be such idiots? Taking a bite of her chicken salad, her eyes widened a bit as Luka landed back on the floor. 

His phone buzzed. Pulling it out, he smiled. Erin.  I completely forgot about our Christmas exams! Do you know when the exact date is? I haven't studied Frown

Luka shook his head as he read the message. Quickly, he typed a response. 

Depends on which one's your taking, luv (; I have AP World History and AP Physics to study for. I actually came outside to take a break from of all of it. I think those are the only ones for today... Everything else starts next week. The last is the day before the dance.

Hey, Did You Know?

1 2 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 76 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

Name ,Place ,Animal , Thing

Who's Your Bestfriend?(:

Who's Your Bestfriend?(:

Who Likes Rascal Flatts

Is Taylor swift a good singer

Who's Your Bestfriend?(:

Who is your favorite country artist???

Is Taylor swift a good singer