Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar

Luka shifted his glance between Erin in the teacher. "No problem," he mouthed as he raised his hand. "I'm sorry to interrupt Miss, but I seem to have forgotten my essay in my room."

"Oh Luke! Really? Tisk. Tisk. Grab it quickly. We're just about to start." A small, frail women, with bouncy red curls smiled back at him.

"Thank you. I'll be right back."

Scrawling a note, he passed it Erin. She loves me (;  I'll grab your essay. Where'd you leave it?

Hey, Did You Know?

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Erin quickly wrote a reply: in my dorm. I'm not even sure you'll be able to access the girls wing.
She shook her head and passed back the note hastily.

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
He frowned. Yeah, that does create for a problem... he thought, but he waved her off and wrote: I'm sure I'll be able to figure something out. 

(Robin responded to Louis on the previous page)

Hey, Did You Know?

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
"Physics," Louis muttered. "I hate the lesson- and the teacher..." He slid his phone out of his pocket, and began scrolling through all his social media websites. He arched an eyebrow. "It's a good thing this school has free WiFi, or I'd be dead." he paused. "Literally."
Erin shrugged, and watched Luka get out of his seat.
"Right," the teacher began moments before he left the room. "Today, in Literature we will be learning about persuasive techniques, and will so do forth for the next 5 weeks, before completing an assessment."
The word "assessment" earned groans from the majority of the class.
"Silence!" the teacher snapped. "Right- get out your books; I'll collect your homework at the end of the lesson."
Erin breathed a sigh of relief. Hopefully Luka'll be back by then.

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar

Robin shook her head. "You know, you'd might enjoy it it a little more if you actually... hmm..." She raised and eyebrow and tapped her chin. "I don't know... Tried..." She laughed. "What'd you think?" She asked pointedly staring at his bright blue eyes with her rich chocolate brown.

Luka frowned. "Shouldn't you girls be in class?"

"Free period." They shrugged. "Shouldn't you... you know," they giggled. "Not be in the girl's side of the dormitories." 

"Touche." Then he threw his head back and laughed, decking his signature grin as he did so. "I'm actually doing a favor for a friend. Do any of you know an Erin? About this tall." He waved out his hand. "Blonde hair, blue eyes. Extraordinarily pretty."

They giggled again. "You're so sweet! What do you need?"

Hey, Did You Know?

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Louis rolled his eyes. "You do not know how boring Physics is." He slid his phone back into his pocket. "I honestly don't see the point of 'trying', because I've never been interested in that type of stuff."
Erin opened her exercise book, and took out a biro from her pencil case. "Okay," the teacher said, switching on an electronic board. The display flickered into life, and the teacher began writing on the board with those special type of pens.

[ugh, writer's block, sorry]

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
Robin shrugged, not wanting give a lecture. "Suit yourself." Whipping her phone out her pocket, she cursed softly. "And I'm late." Frantically scrambling to get to class, she closed Louis into a quick hug. "Thank you so much! See ya at lunch!" she called, practically sprinting down the hallway, her books in hand.

"Here ye go Miss."

Luka dropped an orderly pile of papers on to Erin's desk just before sliding into his own seat. A smile formed across his lips. "I think you'll find everything there."

(Ugh. I know. And this computer is being really slow too.... Annoyed)

Hey, Did You Know?

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
 [i'm revising for my end-of-year exams this week, which are next week. won't be on much till then and during the exam week. sorry. Frown ]

Louis arched an eyebrow and watched Robin hurry down the corridor, clearly in haste. He glanced at his watch, and walked up the stairs to Physics. He slipped into his seat, which was on the back row of the room, quietly taking all his books out as the teacher began taking the register.
Erin smiled gratefully. "Thanks," she whispered in reply, flicking through the papers.

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
(You're fine ^-^ I've been really busy too... -sigh- This week has been crazy)

Robin slid into class, unnoticed. Sighing a breath of relief, she rustled through her bag to find her homework. (Wow. That's... great... )

Luka gave a cheeky grin and twirled his pencil between his fingers. "No problem, luv," he whispered, his bright eyes catching Erin's before turning to face the front of the room.

(^-^ I'm having a lot more fun with this Luka. Sooooo... do you think we should skip to lunch then?)

Hey, Did You Know?

1 2 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 75 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

Describe your country in one word

LAST ONE TO SAY SNOW WINS !!

3rd letter Game!

LAST ONE TO SAY BACON WINZ!!!

How many Tabs do you have open now??

How many Tabs do you have open now??