Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Molly, American and Carrots (PRIVATE)

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
(...)

Well, this is an awkward topic. Louis sighed, taking the script. And the nurse is a bit... uh.. how do I put this?
He started reading. "Have you put anything in yet?" he asked Robin, his cheeks burning red as well. "It looks like Chloe wrote most of it..."
Erin breathed a sigh of relief and texted Lucas- Outta lesson now. Didn't go too bad smile

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry, I wrote my original response a couple days ago... umm... let's see...)

Robin nodded, understanding. "Umm... hand me the script, will ya?" Louis obliged. Taking script in hand, she dropped it right into the garbage can. "There," she smiled. "Much better." 

Luka shifted his book to his left hand, retrieving his buzzing phone with the other. Erin. Didn't go too bad? *raises eyebrow* Please, I'm sure you were great. Anyway, I just found my book and I'm heading to drop it off at my room right. It's a little after six now and I was thinking about eating some dinner soon. Wanna come? If not, I get it smile I don't know about you though, but I'd rather have the company. You know, a friend... it'd be one less reason to cry at night... it's just- so hard!

He hit "send." Ha xD Bit much there? Sorry... Wink

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Louis chuckled. "Chloe's going to be mad at you." he smiled, casting a brief glance at the garbage can. "Well, I hope you can write the script- Chloe's style is uh, a little OTT, to put it that way."
You have no proof that the lesson went well. Who knows, I might be rubbish at guitar. Frustrated Okay, where are you planning to eat dinner? Erin put her phone back into her pocket, and hurried back into her bedroom when her phone vibrated again. Luka. she thought, sliding her phone out of her pocket. She grinned at the extra bit he added. Well, to put it that way, yes, I've not really seen texts as long as yours.

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar

Robin shrugged, but her lips slipped into a smile. "Chloe will just have to survive." Tapping her pencil lightly on the paper, she looked up at him, shaking her head. "Hey, I fully intend to get help with this." She pointed her pencil at him and narrowed her eyes. 

You're not. He typed, simply. Umm... where? he continued. Well, I thought I'd get dinner at the dinning hall. Not really any other options here; can't go off campus on a Wednesday... but we can eat wherever. There, the library, outside... How about you pick a place? He set his book down on his dresser before feeling his phone vibrate again. Really? Tongue Out Guess people aren't very good at conversations these days xD

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Louis held his hands up in surrender, a brief smile edging across his mouth. "Okay, okay- but take my word that I'm no good when it comes to writing a script," he paused. "Or acting." He leant back, his back slightly arched towards the wall.
Outside sounds good. Erin typed back in reply. We could get dinner from the hall, and eat it outside? She paused to think what else to type. It's a shame we can't eat off campus Frustrated She pressed 'send' and tucked her phone into her pocket, before it vibrated yet again. Um, that's texting for you. xD Catch up with the world, mate. smile

( I'm really sorry I haven't been online the past few days, my teachers think it's right to give me more homework like 2 weeks before the Christmas hols Frustrated So yup, I've had to catch up on it. )

1 2 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 64 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Riddle You Might Just Not Get Right,An...

spell ur username backwards

holidays :) or :(

Rate the signature above you!

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

latest videos