Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Molly, American and Carrots (PRIVATE)

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Harvey nodded, studying his book, his dark brown fringe falling over his bright green eyes. "I don't think Miss has Wolfsbane here."

Louis glared at Angel. "Her name's Robin." he said defiantly, chewing a wad of paper before spitting it on hid partner's face.

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
Robin gave a laugh, "Good. It's probably for the best then." She marked down the answer and handed the paper to Harvey so he could get one final look. She smiled, "I think we're done here."

Angel narrowed her eyes and wiped off the paper. "What!? Was that for!? She your girlfriend or something?" She glanced back at Robin. "Even so, there's no need to get defensive." She popped another bubble in his face. What he see in her anyway? she thought. She's not even pretty. Okay... she kind of is, but she's not prettier than me. 

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar

Louis gave Angel a stony glare. "No. My friend- got a problem with that, you tw!t?"

Harvey nodded. "Let's ask Miss if we can go out of class to look for the plant that we need."

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
Angel's hand formed a fist by her side, "No. No. Of course not. There's no need to be so... touchy." She sneered at him. "Let's just back to work." Bringing her head down to look at her workbook, she kicked squarely in the shin. "Oopsie. My leg must have slipped."

Robin nodded, "Okay. Sounds good."

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Being a vampire, Louis placed a hand on Angel's upper arm, hot liquid oozing out of his hand and burning his partner. He grinned triumpantly at her expression of delight just before, thinking Louis fancied her. You're so dumb, he thought.

Harvey picked the workbook, and walked over to the teacher's desk. "Please, Miss, may we go outside to look for the plant we need?"

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ouch!" she yelled. "That really hurt!" Realizing that she sounded whiny, she lowered her voice. "I'm going to kill you." she growled.

The teacher looked up from her desk and smiled. "Oh of course. Finished that up already? Good job you two! You may go outside and look for that plant." She winked, "Just as long as that's all you plan on doing."

Robin faced flushed red. What is it with these teachers!? she thought.

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Louis flashed her a smirk, and written some stuff down in his workbook. He did a careful illustration of the plant that he needed, and coloured it in.

Harvey rolled his eyes, and took his phone out as soon as they were out of the teacher's sight.

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
Angel kicked him in the shin again, "Did you hear me!? I'm going to kill you." She glared at him. "And stop being so smug!"

Robin shook her head, ignoring the fact that he had his phone out. "Is it me? Or does it seem like all the teachers are trying to play matchmaker or something. It's like they partner up the girls and the guys and see if a "relationship" will work out." She shook her head again. 

1 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 50 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What's your pet?

love triangle of death... WHAT?!

What's your pet?

Neymar is a communist

latest videos