x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

1 2 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 79 Next →
Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted 8 months ago
(Sorry, it’s been so long! I also apologize, I couldn’t remember how I had originally written this out… Sooo… ehhh… )

Luka chuckled, shaking his head. “Almost.”

It was an odd time of year, the season of fall still hanging on whilst winter fought to take reign. Most trees were barren, their once brightly colored leaves haven fallen to the ground, shriveled up and turned rich shades of brown. The air was bitterly cold, holding a promise of snow yet to come.

But this place is different, he thought, stopping to take in the sight.  It’s…  Evergreens wrapped around an icy lake. Viridescent pine and holly vibrantly stained the landscape. Reds and greens embraced a supposed uncolored view, boldly painting what was once unfilled. Untouched.

“Well,” Luka ran a hand through his hair, grinning. “Welcome to wherever.”

--

Robin rested her cheek against the table, her dark brown hair pooling around her.

(-_-)

“There is freedom waiting for you,
On the breezes of the sky,
And you ask
What If I Fall?

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted 7 months ago
[been getting so much h/w too -_-]

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted 7 months ago
Erin cocked an eyebrow. "Not bad." she grinned, looking at the leaves covering the floor. She glanced at the bag on her shoulder. "Shall we actually do some studying then?"
L​ouis put his head in his hands and sighed. All the crowd started talking, but their talking was uneasy, as there was still a sharp silence that #### #### the room. He flicked on his flashlight and waved it around nervously, wondering where Robin was sat.
Not realising how bright the light was, he received a few snarky comments from the kids stuck there who were caught in the light.
"Watch it, big boy."
"That light's brighter than your future, mate. No​​​​ need to wave it around."

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted 7 months ago
Louis groaned throwing his hands up into the air. "Eh, if we have to. And when there are far more exciting things..." He pouted, opening one of her books.  "It's going to be dreadfully boring..." 

Robin shook her head. "No need for the sarcasm, boys," she spoke coming to his defense. "It's not as if Louis woke up this morning planning to blind the world," her tone of voice changed, sliding into something more teasing. 

“There is freedom waiting for you,
On the breezes of the sky,
And you ask
What If I Fall?

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted 6 months ago
Erin glared at him. "We came here to study. You can muck about later."
She picked up her English Literature textbook and began flicking to a chapter, which was carefully marked with a pink sticky note.
* * *​
The corners of his mouth tilted slightly, and he ran a hand through his hair, his eyes focussed on his keys, which he was fiddling with his fingers.​

1 2 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 79 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

Thoughts on man's relationship with nature.

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Favorite anime?

Favorite anime?

Favorite anime?

LAST ONE TO SAY CARAMEL WINS!!!!!!!!!!-moved

Thoughts on man's relationship with nature.

Latest Videos

Play Online Games