Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Molly, American and Carrots (PRIVATE)

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
"I can't say much yet." Erin said, looking around. "I haven't been here long, but the scenery sure looks nice here." The sky was dark, but there was dozens of tiny stars illuminating the background.
Louis started laughing too. "Okay, shall I teach you how to play Snap then?"
He looked out of the window. "And by the way, Robin, I'm pretty sure I've lived." He grinned.

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
Luka nodded, agreeing. "Mmhmm... " The lights were displayed beautifully against the dark of the night and the moon shone brightly in the distance. "Beautiful."

Robin put her hands up in surrender. "Hey, I never said you didn't. You're the one who assumed." Putting her hands back down, she chuckled. "Okay, teach me the glorious ways of Snap." 

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah." Erin grinned. She got a seemingly compact camera out of her pocket and pressed a button, and the camera expanded double in size. She lifted her camera to the sky.
"Okay, two cards have gotta match," Louis said, looking briefly at Robin. "You got that so far?"

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
Luka smiled. "Fan of photography? I think it's kind of funny. A single shot can bring out so much in a moment. You don't always see it when you're experiencing it, but looking back... " He shook his head. "A picture can just capture so much." Luka paused then broke out into laughter. "You're right. I don't have a life."

Robin nodded, taking a look at her cards. "Aye aye Cap'n. What's next?" 

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
"No, no. You do. I get what you mean." Erin said, clicking the shutter. "You sound like the type of person who would photograph too." She grinned.
"And..." Louis said. "Now, we shuffle them." He said, doing so neatly in his hands.

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
Luka shrugged, but a smiled played faintly on his lips. "I'm a fairy. We're kind of into the arts..." 

Robin watched the movement of his hands. "Okay," she responded, her fingers playing with the hem of her shirt.

(Sorry for this being so late! I was thinking that we should probably wrap this day up pretty soon and then do a time skip to just before the dance. What do ya think?)

1 2 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 69 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

Post quotes by you.

dont belong

nobody

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Nintendo

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

latest videos