Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar

Luka shifted his glance between Erin in the teacher. "No problem," he mouthed as he raised his hand. "I'm sorry to interrupt Miss, but I seem to have forgotten my essay in my room."

"Oh Luke! Really? Tisk. Tisk. Grab it quickly. We're just about to start." A small, frail women, with bouncy red curls smiled back at him.

"Thank you. I'll be right back."

Scrawling a note, he passed it Erin. She loves me (;  I'll grab your essay. Where'd you leave it?

Hey, Did You Know?

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Erin quickly wrote a reply: in my dorm. I'm not even sure you'll be able to access the girls wing.
She shook her head and passed back the note hastily.

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
He frowned. Yeah, that does create for a problem... he thought, but he waved her off and wrote: I'm sure I'll be able to figure something out. 

(Robin responded to Louis on the previous page)

Hey, Did You Know?

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
"Physics," Louis muttered. "I hate the lesson- and the teacher..." He slid his phone out of his pocket, and began scrolling through all his social media websites. He arched an eyebrow. "It's a good thing this school has free WiFi, or I'd be dead." he paused. "Literally."
Erin shrugged, and watched Luka get out of his seat.
"Right," the teacher began moments before he left the room. "Today, in Literature we will be learning about persuasive techniques, and will so do forth for the next 5 weeks, before completing an assessment."
The word "assessment" earned groans from the majority of the class.
"Silence!" the teacher snapped. "Right- get out your books; I'll collect your homework at the end of the lesson."
Erin breathed a sigh of relief. Hopefully Luka'll be back by then.

1 2 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 75 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

FROZEN PART TWO TO BE RELEASED!!

Its a never ending game!

The White Coats

Friend request problem

FROZEN PART TWO TO BE RELEASED!!

latest videos