x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

1 2 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 Next →
Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 1 year ago
Alecia pressed her lips together as her  brown eyes darted from Cato's eyes then to his lips, since she was close enough to see them clearly.  After a moment, she looked away, her face burning. She wasn't actually thinking of what she thought she was thinking of, right? No, of course not. That was preposterous. K!ssing would equal romance, and romance would equal love. That just wasn't in her vocabulary. At least, she tried not to make it in her vocabulary.

Riolet, Miros, and Jaziel are OTP.

Attack on Titan. Bruh.

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 1 year ago
Cato watched Alecia quietly, trying to follow her eyes. "Alecia..." He whispered, which could barely even heard from their distance. He'd mustered up all this bravery earlier, so he'd just try again with everything. This wad Alecia he was thinking about, and he'd grown comfortable enough to now lightly grab her chin so they could look at one another. "Are you okay-?"

"Dana?! I thought her name was Fox. Wait, that's Mulder. What kind of name is Fox? I'm naming my kid Fox."

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 1 year ago
Alecia felt Cato's fingers on her chin as he tilted her face up to look at him. Her cheeks tingled and he knew they were still red as Cato whispered to her softly, asking if she were okay. "Y-yes, I-I think so..." She squeaked, her voice quiet and her heart fluttering as their faces were close, so close. She cursed herself mentally for thinking this way, but couldn't seem to stop.

Attack on Titan. Bruh.

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 1 year ago
"I..." Cato didn't belive this- was he really going to try this? He didn't believe that he was really going to lean in a little bit, getting rid of all the place between the two. Yet, he did it anyway.

"Dana?! I thought her name was Fox. Wait, that's Mulder. What kind of name is Fox? I'm naming my kid Fox."

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 1 year ago
(I'm on my phone so I don't have italics)

Alecia seemed frozen as Cato's face drew nearer. It grew so near until finally she felt his lips brush against hers, causing her to involuntarily shiver in delight. His lips were warm, soft and inviting. 'Don't do this. Stop.' A voice in her head sounded, but for the moment she ignored it. Her mind was fuzzy and she could hardly think straight. 

Attack on Titan. Bruh.

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 1 year ago
Cato stayed completely silent and still, not too sure of what to do. It surely felt nice, but he was terrified. 

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 1 year ago
When she finally came to her senses and realized what was happening, she pulled away from him forcefully. A sense of disappointment seemed to come over her as her lips were removed from his, but she tried desperately to push that feeling away. "No. No, no, no," she growled, rolling out of the bed and feeling her way to the door with the little sight she had. "You are not going to trick me into falling in love with you, Cato, you aren't," she mumbled, mostly to herself than to anyone else as she left the room, trying her best to run away from it all. It seemed that she was trying to run away from her feelings as well as Cato himself as she rushed down the hall, bumping into a few things here and there with her bad sight. 

Attack on Titan. Bruh.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 1 year ago

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

When she finally came to her senses and realized what was happening, she pulled away from him forcefully. A sense of disappointment seemed to come over her as her lips were removed from his, but she tried desperately to push that feeling away. "No. No, no, no," she growled, rolling out of the bed and feeling her way to the door with the little sight she had. "You are not going to trick me into falling in love with you, Cato, you aren't," she mumbled, mostly to herself than to anyone else as she left the room, trying her best to run away from it all. It seemed that she was trying to run away from her feelings as well as Cato himself as she rushed down the hall, bumping into a few things here and there with her bad sight. 

Attack on Titan. Bruh.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted 3 days ago
(OKAY I WAS READING THIS AND I LOVE IT SO I AM OFFICIALLY ATTEMPTING TO CONTINUE. xD I'm gonna spruce up my post from before, since it's been so long and I'd say I've gotten more advanced haha. You can reply or not, and I understand if you don't want to re-start it. >3< )

The young princess's eyelids had slid shut upon the connection of their lips, and her body temperature had heightened like that of an oven as prince Cato's soft lips rested upon her own. What...but...I can't do this, right? I-I promised myself...that I wouldn't... With a sudden gasp, Alecia abruptly jerked backwards and away from Cato as their lips disconnected and a wave of overwhelming disappointment came over her. Her brown eyes were wide as she scrambled off of the bed and tried desperately to shove all of the mixed emotions she was having deep down into the depths of her mind where they could not be felt. "No," her head shook vigorously as her tone resembled that of a growl, "no, no, no." The young woman felt her way to the door; her movements slightly slower than normal because of her impaired vision. "Y-you...you are not going to trick me into falling in love with you, Cato. No," she shook her head again as she mumbled this--mostly to herself--with an almost panicked feeling washing over her. She couldn't feel this way. She didn't believe in love, right? She believed it was only a weight and that it would only tie her down. Why, then, had she felt so elated upon their lips touching?

The princess finally managed to find the doorknob as she swung the door open and left the room. She rushed down the hall as quickly as her vision would let her, trying to run and leave all of these confusing feelings and forbidden emotions behind in that bedroom along with Cato himself. As she rushed away, she bumped into a few things here and there.

"Your Highness?"

Alecia heard the faint voice of one of her servants. She heard the worry laced in the voice as her eyes searched for the source. "I'm fine, I'm fine..." Alecia mumbled this while waving her hand dismissively as she continued on. Where could she find a good hiding place? The garden was her first thought, but that wasn't a very good place to hide. Besides, how would she even find a place to go? She was impaired; still needing assistance from others. Usually, that assistance came from Cato...even thinking his name made her heart race. This is bad...this is so, so bad... The brown-haired princess leaned against the wall and slid down to the floor, burying her face into her lap. I can't feel this way, I just can't...it's all his fault.

Attack on Titan. Bruh.

1 2 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Last one to say "bored" wins! :p

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!

last one to say 'summer" wins!

Last one to say "bored" wins! :p