Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~RawrImacat & Crazehgurl12~

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Once getting into the castle, Cato turned to look at her to say something. But instead, he just looked at her like he's never looked at her before. Through most of the time, he would look at her with anger-- which was at the beginning -- or a slight bit of worry. Now, it was almost as he trusted her, which he did, but it felt calmer, and even happier. He didn't know what he was feeling, but through all of this, he felt as if he was falling in love and- wait, what? Was he really feeling this? He didn't believe himself for the the first time ever, but he also wasn't going to try and shut away feelings. As much as Alecia was against the marriage, and as much as he should've been, he didn't feel it anymore.

Me in any public/social situation:

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Alecia could feel Cato looking at her, but she didn't say anything about it. Her heart pounded in her chest, and she began feeling giddy and even nervous. It felt like butterflies were fluttering in her stomach, and she knew why. No, I can't. How could I love him? I barely know him... She thought to herself, trying to deny it.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
After a few moments, Cato then started to slip back into the reality that he was staring. "S-sorry," he studdered out, looking down at his feet quickly.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Alecia nodded, blushing a bit and still holding his hand as they walked through the corridors of the castle. "O-oh no....it's okay...If I could see I'd probably be staring, too....I-I mean..."  She trailed off, her face growing more red. Oh goodness...did I seriously just say that out loud? What is wrong with me? She bit down gently on her bottom lip.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Cato felt his face grow warmer, and the tint was most likely deeper as well. "I-I think thank you...?" He slightly smiled as well.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Alecia nodded and stared at the outline of her feet as she walked. She did wish she could see more clearly, but her vision would get better soon enough. She lifted her head and squinted to see an outline of one of the servants. The servant grinned and raised her eyebrows, looking towards Cato and Alecia's hands and turning away to hide a bigger smile. Alecia, being unable to see the servant's features quite well, had no idea. 

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Caro, noticing the servant, cleared his throat and smiled at her before looking down at Alecia. Humming happily for a small moment, he then asked, "Are you hungry?"

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
"A little bit," Alecia admitted as she continued to walk with him. They passed the servant and continued on. "Are you?" She asked, looking towards his shape, a strand of her long brown hair falling into her face. She tried to brush it away but it slid back down and she breathed a sigh of defeat.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Cato chuckled and moved the piece of hair away. "Sort of," he replied, looking at his close surroundings.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Alecia smiled softly as Cato's fingers brushed against her cheek as he moved the stand of hair out of her face. His laugh gave her chills, but in a good way. "Well, we can go get something to eat, then. If you want." She replied, smoothing her hair down with her free hand.

Why, you may ask?

1 2 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

10/10 joke m8s

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

10/10 joke m8s

10/10 joke m8s

latest videos