Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Alecia pressed her lips together as her  brown eyes darted from Cato's eyes then to his lips, since she was close enough to see them clearly.  After a moment, she looked away, her face burning. She wasn't actually thinking of what she thought she was thinking of, right? No, of course not. That was preposterous. K!ssing would equal romance, and romance would equal love. That just wasn't in her vocabulary. At least, she tried not to make it in her vocabulary.

Jaziel, Kinity, Axona and Riolet are OTP.

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Cato watched Alecia quietly, trying to follow her eyes. "Alecia..." He whispered, which could barely even heard from their distance. He'd mustered up all this bravery earlier, so he'd just try again with everything. This wad Alecia he was thinking about, and he'd grown comfortable enough to now lightly grab her chin so they could look at one another. "Are you okay-?"

"I clearly remember beating away
      All the villains who bothered you
         From that moment,
           I had your heart and even shared a kiss."

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Alecia felt Cato's fingers on her chin as he tilted her face up to look at him. Her cheeks tingled and he knew they were still red as Cato whispered to her softly, asking if she were okay. "Y-yes, I-I think so..." She squeaked, her voice quiet and her heart fluttering as their faces were close, so close. She cursed herself mentally for thinking this way, but couldn't seem to stop.

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
"I..." Cato didn't belive this- was he really going to try this? He didn't believe that he was really going to lean in a little bit, getting rid of all the place between the two. Yet, he did it anyway.

From that moment,

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm on my phone so I don't have italics)

Alecia seemed frozen as Cato's face drew nearer. It grew so near until finally she felt his lips brush against hers, causing her to involuntarily shiver in delight. His lips were warm, soft and inviting. 'Don't do this. Stop.' A voice in her head sounded, but for the moment she ignored it. Her mind was fuzzy and she could hardly think straight. 

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Cato stayed completely silent and still, not too sure of what to do. It surely felt nice, but he was terrified. 

From that moment,

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
When she finally came to her senses and realized what was happening, she pulled away from him forcefully. A sense of disappointment seemed to come over her as her lips were removed from his, but she tried desperately to push that feeling away. "No. No, no, no," she growled, rolling out of the bed and feeling her way to the door with the little sight she had. "You are not going to trick me into falling in love with you, Cato, you aren't," she mumbled, mostly to herself than to anyone else as she left the room, trying her best to run away from it all. It seemed that she was trying to run away from her feelings as well as Cato himself as she rushed down the hall, bumping into a few things here and there with her bad sight. 

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

When she finally came to her senses and realized what was happening, she pulled away from him forcefully. A sense of disappointment seemed to come over her as her lips were removed from his, but she tried desperately to push that feeling away. "No. No, no, no," she growled, rolling out of the bed and feeling her way to the door with the little sight she had. "You are not going to trick me into falling in love with you, Cato, you aren't," she mumbled, mostly to herself than to anyone else as she left the room, trying her best to run away from it all. It seemed that she was trying to run away from her feelings as well as Cato himself as she rushed down the hall, bumping into a few things here and there with her bad sight. 

1 2 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

Name A Song A-Z

The Effect

Name A Song A-Z

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

who likes or dislikes ariana grande

Do you prefer uniforms or free-dress when ...

Its a never ending game!

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Greetings! It is I, a newbie!

latest videos