Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

lilmiss1041 & RawrImacat

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar

Well, we discussed the plot in the comments so here's the form:
 ~
~
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Bio: (We don't really have to do this but it's always good to at least have it)
Power:
Other:

Me in any public/social situation:

lilmiss1041 & RawrImacat

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ellie ///// Age: 17 ///// Gender: Female ///// Looks: ///// Personality: she's a confident little ball of energy, she talks to fast and usually to much, she's known to to be annoying, aside from her bright personality she is shy to people she doesn't know to well, She's optimistic and quite the problem solver. ///// Bio: Born into a big family being the youngest wasn't the easiest, especially when they're all supernatural, nobody really payed attention to her since there were bigger things to worry about. All 5 of her siblings hated her for some unknown reason except for 2, she was okay with it since she grew up like that. ///// Power: Shape shifting into anything(one) ///// Other: Sometimes she can't control when she shape shifts (i am so sorry that took so long, I'm on my phone and it deleted a few times so sorry it kind of stinks)

lilmiss1041 & RawrImacat

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh no it's okay! I understand completely because I have to do my form on my phone too so don't worry!)\\\\\\\\Name: Calum\\\\\\\\Age: 17 \\\\\\\\\ Gender: Male \\\\\\\\\\ Looks: \\\\\\\\\ Personality: Calum is usually the good sport in times of trouble; he loves to comfort people and make them feel better with his friendliness and high intelligence. He is also very athletic, but he prefers to use his logic. \\\\\\\\\ Bio: Born in a barn and dropped off at an orphanage, Calum got lucky when he was adopted by a rich (which he didn't care much about), nice, and supporting family. He found out about his powers when he was six and walking around in the woods. He didn't tell anybody, because he was worried that they would take him back to the orphanage. \\\\\\ Powers: Metal Manipulation, meaning that he can mess with metal with his mind and he can mess with it with his hands with ease, whether the metal being completely hot or freezing \\\\\\\\ Other: N/A

lilmiss1041 & RawrImacat

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
(Will you start? smile )

lilmiss1041 & RawrImacat

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure! Also I'm going to guess that they live somewhere like California Big Grin) \\\\\\\\\\\\\ Calum woke up at the sound of his alarm beeping. A small smile curved onto his face as he tapped the alarm off and said quietly, "Friday...." He hopped up on his feet and did his morning routine: Shower, get dressed, make hair presentable, eat breakfast, brush teeth, and head out into the real world.

lilmiss1041 & RawrImacat

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay xD ) ~~~~~~~ Ellie pouted at her reflection before smiling at herself. 'Friday' She thought to herself. She was thinking about just walking around town like she's done many times before or maybe longue at the beach. She slipped on a pair of worn out flip flops, yelled out a bye to whoever was home, slipped her drawstring bag over her shoulders and made her way outside.

lilmiss1041 & RawrImacat

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
"Be careful out there," Calum's father said. "Last time you went out on a Friday alone you ran over a stop sign and bent it." Calum nodded and thought to himself, 'Yeah.... I hit the stop sign with a car. I didn't bend with my hands or anything, no biggie.' His gather lightly shook his head as he watched Calum race out the door and to the beach.

lilmiss1041 & RawrImacat

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
It was only ten thirty but the beach was already semi packed and the sun was high in the sky and bright. Ellie was suddenly glad she had decided to put her bathing suit on already. She walked down a little ways where there were less people and plopped onto the sand, just taking off her top and watched the people around her.

lilmiss1041 & RawrImacat

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Calum made it there quickly before the rush swept in, only because he lives a perfect walking distance from it. He didn't go for the swimming, but wore his green swim trunks and a white t shirt just in case. A few guys were already there for volleyball, which was why Calum came.

lilmiss1041 & RawrImacat

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Ellie watched the guys who were near the volleyball nets, appreciating the ones who didn't have their shirts on. She squinted her eyes behind her sunglasses, recognizing a few of them. When she realized one of them was Calum she immediately grinned and called out his name and waved slightly hoping he had heard her.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Slap The Keyboard :p

I want new friends

latest videos