Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~lilmiss1041 & crazehgurl12's PRP~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay! :3

Forms:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Short Bio: (Optional)
Other:

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tyler Velance Lowther
Appearance: 

Personality: Tyler is very cocky and very rude. He cares more about himself than he does anyone else, and he is also quite the player. He is the 'popular' one at school, and he is always cracking a rude or crude joke about something. Deep down, he has a good heart, but he never shows it because he think it's weak. He enjoys trying new things and is definitely a thrill seeker.
Short Bio: His father left his mother when he was young, and he only visits him on the weekends. But more and more, his father began flaking out on these visits, until Tyler barely saw him once a year. He has a step-dad, but he is bitter towards him as well as his real dad for leaving him behind.
Other: N/A

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Julie Brooks
Appearance:
Personality: She's bubbly and persistent, she sometimes talks to fast, she'd be the first to do something crazy, she's very confident and isn't afraid to say what's on her mind, she has no filter, she's always what you'd call a flirt and can be arrogant at times.
Short Bio: She never really had a family of her own, being in the foster system ever since a young age, being thrown into houses and different schools until she was 13 she was adopted by a wealthy family who were just looking for a child they could show off, she doesn't really tell people of her family since she could careless about the money her family has.
Other: she can play the piano well.
(I fixed it! xD Can you start?)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Alrighty! I'm thinking the school trip could be a tour of Paris? xD)
~
Tyler swung his large backpack over his shoulder as he made his way to the buses that were lined up along the curb of the school courtyard. He soon spotted his friends and a goofy grin spread across his face. He greeted them with high-fives and fist bumps. 
"Dude, you know what I heard? Each hotel room will have a boy and a girl in it," one of his friends said, wiggling his eyebrows. "I hope i get Katy Hares, she is hot."
"Nah, man. Hilory Trence is the real babe."
"I don't know, I think-"
"Guys, shut up. If we don't get a babe from school, well, there are plenty of them in Paris. They don't call it the city of love for nothing," Tyler snickered, elbowing one of his friends and raising an eyebrow. "I'm sure we could sneak a few of them in the hotel without Mr. Howarts knowing."
His friends hooted and slapped him on the back, and he grinned. 

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie rolled her eyes and made a disgusted expression at the boys as she fell into step with her best friend Kay Collins. She handed her duffel bag to the teacher who was putting bags away to put in the buses storage spot. "I'm shocked we got enough money for this trip, it's exciting really." Julie told Kay who completely ignored her. "I hope I get Tyler," Kay swooned over hearing the boy's conversation. "Not you too, Kay!" Julie cried, frustrated with her friend's huge crush on the jerk. She just sighed, "Along with 80% of girls going on this trip." Julie then mumbled waiting to hear whose paired with who.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"Attention students," Mr. Howart, the teacher, raised his voice to try and silence the students. The body of teens immediately grew quiet, a thick atmosphere of anticipation among them. "I will be naming the partners for the hotel rooms. The reason I chose for it to be a boy and a girl in each room is so the girls can keep the boys in check for this trip," snickers rose among the crowd, "okay, Brain Swath you will be paired with..."
Tyler tuned out, only waiting to hear who he would be paired with. As people got paired together, there were some hoots, some whistles, and some groans. Finally, Mr. Howarts came to his name.
"Tyler Lowther you will be paired with...Julie Brooks."
His jaw dropped and his friends cackled next to him. He looked over at the girl he assumed was Julie and he sighed, looking over at his friends who were silently laughing at him. He shrugged. "Paris babes, here I come." He grinned and his friends all punched him in the arm before the students were loaded onto the bus.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie clenched her jaw at hearing that. She cursed whoever decided to put her and Tyler together before she got smacked in the arm, "I can not believe you got him! Ask Mr. H to change, please please?" Kay begged, Julie sighed before Mr. Howarts spoke again, "I cannot stress this enough!" He began shouting over everyone else's conversations, "Do not try and changing partners and also you and your partners names are above the seats so you guys will be able to bond while we're on our way there!" He exclaimed before gesturing the students into the buses. Julie said bye to Kay before taking a deep breath and stepping onto the bus.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler fist bumped his friends before plopping down in the seat that had his name on it. Luckily, it was a window seat. He plucked his ear buds from his pockets and pressed them into his ears, scrolling through the songs on his iPod. Before he could pick a song he liked he saw Julie Brooks making her way towards him. He let out a puff of air and averted his eyes to the window as he cranked up a rock song that he picked to full blast. 

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie sighed and sat down getting out her phone scrolling through her social networks. She glanced at Tylers ear buds, if she didn't like the song that was playing she would've ripped them out of his ears and told him to turn it down. 'Take a picture of Tyler for me' Kay texted h her. Julie laughed softly before replying with 'No. That's weird and creepy you weirdo'

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol xD)
~
The bus began to move, and soon enough they were riding along the freeway to the airport, which was about 30 minutes away from the school. He leaned his forehead against the glass, closing his eyes as the music blasted in his ears and blocked out most of the busy chattering around the bus. He did not fall asleep exactly, but he did keep his eyes closed for awhile.

(Sorry I totally have writers block right now Dx)

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

The secret code for Adventure Time...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

DESCRIBE THE PERSON'S USERNAME IN 1 WORD!-...

WHICH MOVIE DO YOU PREFER? FROZEN OR MAN O...

latest videos