Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie giggled against his lips as she loosened the grip she had on his jacket to put her arms around his neck while standing on her tip toes to lessen the height difference by a few inches. Nipping at his bottom lip gently she was in complete bliss at the moment, never in her wildest dreams would she think she'd be k!ssing Tyler-better yet enjoying every second of it. "You know, I think this just might be the biggest plot twist." She muttered as she pulled away, but still close enough to where she could feel his breath fanning her face.

"You understand what I was getting at," Jillian mumbled. His eyes fluttered shut once Kay's lips made contact with his jaw, chewing at his bottom lip to contain any unnecessary and inappropriate sounds from escaping. He eagerly kissed the blonde back, hands going up to cup her face. Something about Kay had Jillian hooked and had him addicted to her lips and her touch. All he wanted was more, more, more and just her. He really needed to thank Tyler for having a crush on a girl who just so happened to have the perfect best friend.

sometimes you just gotta do you
        -wise words from yours truly

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Kay welcomed Jillian's touch as he k!ssed her once more, his hands brushing her face as she tried to suppress the low groan threatening to come out of her. She seemed to come to her senses enough to pull away gently, her breathing quick and her heart pounding. "What is this?" She questioned breathlessly, her green eyes searching Jillian's. She honestly didn't know. Was this just a fling in France they were having, or was it going to turn into something that would last? She seriously hoped for the latter, and was surprised she did. She had never been one to settle down, especially with how insecure she was about herself. She bit down on her k!ss swollen bottom lip as she thought about it, her body still pressed against his.
~
Tyler smirked, one hand gripping her waist as the other traced her curves. "Still think I'm an arrogant jerk?" He whispered teasingly, feeling the warmth of her breath on his face as his blue eyes scanned her face. He could have never imagined that he would be k!ssing Julie. Heck, he could have never imagined even touching her from the beginning. But here they were, and he was enjoying every second of it. When did he really start having these feelings? He didn't remember. He glanced over and saw Jillian and Kay all over each other too. He chuckled."Looks like the matchmakers found their match. With each other," he mumbled. Jillian looked different....he didn't have the same mischievous grin or bored look on his face as he usually did with other girls. It was more of an urgent, needing look; a look that screamed 'I never want anything else, I never want to leave you'. It was refreshing to see that. Even with his longer relationships Jillian hadn't had that look. But, of course, he knew Jillian probably looked at him tonight and thought the same thing.  

Jaziel, Kinity, Axona and Riolet are OTP.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Jillian took a deep breath to even out his breathing, eyes scanning over Kay's features as he thought of what she asked. She looked as if she wanted this as much as he did and that made Jillian light up. He was never the type to rush into a relationship with somebody. It was either a small fling or it took awhile if he was serious about it, but with Kay it was completely different. He felt different, it was refreshing. He just wanted more of her, she made him feel warm and ####### her he never wanted to stop something about her was magnetic and she was pulling him towards her. "I don't want this to end if that's what you're asking." He finally told her, with complete honesty moving his hands from her dainty waist to the small of her back.

A playful smile danced across Julie's lips, hands sliding down to grip the front of Tyler's dress shirt again, "Of course, that's one thing that'll never change." She teased him back placing a small kiss on his cheek before following his gaze.Next time Kay and Julie hang out alone, they have a lot they need to talk about,  "You know," Julie started, "In a way we helped that relationship bloom. If they didn't try and get us closer or anything then they would have never gotten closer since there was no need for them to be." She explained smiling a little while watching them. Kay looked genuinely happy and that warmed Julies heart. After every horrible breakup and relationship Kay deserved to just let go and be happy again 

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
A smile graced Kay's lips as Jillian admitted that he didn't want this to end. "I don't want it to end, either," she whispered, her lips brushing his neck as she felt his hand at the small of her back. Something about Jillian was addicting; whether it was his warm skin, charming grin or something else, she didn't know. All she knew was that she wanted more, more and more. It was an odd feeling really, but it was great all the same. Her green eyes traced over him, taking in everything. She knew that this night would have to end eventually, and she was already dreading the moment. 
~
Tyler smirked as he felt Julie's lips skim his cheek, tightening his grip on her waist as she gripped his dress shirt. His blue eyes wandered the room for a moment before they landed on someone he would have never expected to see here after what had just happened the day before. "What the he||?!" He growled, gritting his teeth as he saw the same split lip and bruised face he had caused to the other boy merely a day before. It wasn't even about Julie anymore; he seriously hated this kid. He immediately let go of Julie, the warm flutters gone and replaced with fiery rage. How dare he come here? He thought to himself, his blue eyes narrowed on the boy. Jax was leaning against the dessert table, drink in hand.....but one thing missing. Girls weren't flanking his sides. Instead, every time he tried to talk to them, they grimaced in disgust at his beat up face. As if Jax could feel Tyler staring at him, his eyes lifted and his gaze immediately seemed to harden. Tyler clenched his fists, seething.
~
Kay's green eyes flickered from Jillian's face to Julie and Tyler, who were currently standing away from each other now. Tyler looked ticked. She followed the blonde's gaze to the dessert table; that's when her heart sank. "Cr@p," she whispered, pulling away from Jillian hesitantly. "Something about to go down. You need to get Tyler out of here before the bloodbath starts," she grumbled, giving him a quick peck on the cheek before walking over to Julie. "Jules, we gotta go. Things are about to get ugly with your technically-boyfriend and your technically-ex-boyfriend and I don't want to be caught in the crossfire."

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Hurt washed over Julie's body, confused as to why Tyler suddenly pushed her away. She followed his gaze and stiffened, understanding why Tyler immediately tensed up and is now fuming. Julie brought her hands towards his face, gripping either side of his face and forced him to look at her, "Hey, calm yourself. You two don't need to have anything to do with each other. Just ignore the fact that he's here." She tried being logical, but it was no use. He was a teenage boy blinded by the hatred for Jax. He wasn't going to listen to what she was saying. She dropped her hands once Kay and Jillian came over, "He's not my technically-boyfriend." She grumbled but nodded in agreement nonetheless. Glancing back once at Jillian and Tyler then at Jax she let out a long sigh, "Why does Jax ruin everything?"

Jillian clenched his jaw once seeing the certain boy with a lip piercing, the ghost of Kay's lips brushing over his cheek didn't calm the unsettling feeling he had in his stomach. Quickly making his to Tylers side he swung an arm around Tyler's shoulder once he got close enough to the blonde, " You look like you could have steam coming out of your ears." He tried joking before getting serious. "How about you leave this already dumb party and spend the rest of your night in your room with Julie." He suggested steering him farther away from where Jax stood. "Yeah that sounds like a better idea instead of doing something stupid thatll have you be supporting another busted lip and black eye and I don't know the chance of getting kicked out of the god dam hotel." Jillian added, hissing the last part. If he got into a fight in the hotel, it's possible that could happen and Mr. H would dislike Tyler even more than he already does.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
"Whatever. And because Jax is Jax. Let's go," Kay hissed, placing her hands on Julie's back and shoving her towards the door. She looked back at the three boys--Tyler, Jillian and Jax at the other end of the room. She just hoped that Jillian could convince Tyler to leave--though she didn't know if that was going to happen. Tyler was as stubborn as a mule; and he acted like one most of the time anyway. Once they were out of the room, Kay gave a little sigh and looked over at Julie. "I'm expecting your-" She paused, thinking about her choice of vocabulary for a moment, "your almost-probably-boyfriend is going to come out with another few bruises or so, unless Jillian can somehow stop him completely," she predicted, puffing out her cheeks in frustration. Julie was right; Jax did ruin everything. And not just for her best friend and Tyler.
~
Tyler's shoulders became less tense for a minute as Jillian warned him to leave. "Y-yeah, you're probably right," he grumbled, turning to leave and head for the door. But as he sent one last look back to Jax, he saw a large smirk on those pierced lips of his and he was flipping the bird. "D@mn it!" He snarled, shoving Jillian away as his temper flared again. He made his way stealthily and huffily towards Jax, getting right in his face as he shoved him up against the dessert table, gripping a fistful of his shirt. "Why you here, huh? Stay away from us, a-hole," he snarled, fighting the urge to punch him right in the nose. 

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
The drink Jax was holding fell to the ground, shattering and the liquid splashing up getting both the cuffs of Jax's and Tyler's pants soaked. Suddenly everyone's conversation in the room had died down, attention now on the two boys. Jax forcefully pushed the blonde off of him, "Hey man, I'm working for your principal remember. I kind of have too." Jax reminded sending Tyler a sarcastic look  fixing his now wrinkled shirt. "Now if you excuse me," Jax scoffed, pushed  past Tyler with an unnecessary shove to his shoulder.

Jillian looked up at the ceiling and let out an exasperated sigh before jogging off towards Jax and Tyler watching the two. He knew the little shove Jax did would set Tyler off so he immediately wrapped his arms between Tylers, trapping them. "Tyler." He snapped, "Leave it alone, let it go." He hissed in his ear tightening his grip. "Listen to me Tyler, just this once listen to me. He's not worth your fists time. Don't disappoint certain people." He said through gritted teeth.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(BROTHERLY LOVE TO THE MAX. xD)

Tyler tensed for a moment as if he were ready to lunge after the boy he hated so much. But he was refrained as arms nearly as strong as his own snaked through his. He almost ignored Jillian;s warnings, his muscles still tense and locked up.

"Just this once listen to me."

"Don't disappoint certain people."

The blonde let out a huff, his muscles relaxing as he jerked away from Jillian. "Let's go," he grumbled, sending one last glare Jax's way before heading towards the exit. As he left the multipurpose room, he saw Kay and Julie waiting for them. He didn't know if he wanted to interact with anyone at the moment, for he was still mildly frustrated. He let out a sigh, running his fingers through his blonde hair. 

1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

What Time Did You Stay up to Last Night?

Word that start with B

Count to one million!

Whats the Worst Thing You have ever ate?

how many pizza slice can you eat??

Name A Drink Without an "E"

What was the last thing you ate?

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Words that starts with "M"-moved

Words that start with N

latest videos