Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~lilmiss1041 & crazehgurl12's PRP~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler's eyes-well, his one eye that wasn't swollen anyway-widened in shock as Julie completely lied to save his reputation. The look of shock was very brief and soon was taken over by triumph and cockiness. He got up and threw his hood back, showing his beaten face openly now, a grin on his face. "It wasn't that big of a deal, really," he told Mr. H, a smug smile on his face. 
Some of the girls were chattering in the crowd;
"He's so modest!"
"Oh look at how tough he is!"
"Poor baby, look at his eye."
Some of the girls started surrounding him and touching his arm, crooning and asking if he needed anything. "Ladies, ladies, I'm fine...I could use a water, though," he smiled at them and they immediately rushed to the vending machine to get him a water, fighting over who was going to do it.
~
After Mr. H had told Tyler to be more careful and had rounded everyone up, they began their walk back to the hotel. Tyler walked beside Julie in silence for awhile, his hands in his pockets. They were at the back of the group, so no one was really paying attention to them at that moment.
"Why did you do that?" He asked quietly, rubbing the back of his neck and looking over at Julie. He had never been good with gratitude and saying thank you, that was as close as he had ever come to one. If you listened, you could hear the gratitude in his voice.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie held her forearm as they walked, she glanced at Tyler. Honestly she didn't really know why she lied to save him. That was her chance to completely ruin him but once she caught sight of his face, for some reason she didn't want too. Julie shrugged in reply, "The last thing that I need is for you to be utterly pï śsěd at me for telling everyone that you most definitely did not win that fight." She answered after a few moments of silence. Her eyes drifted to each group that were in front of them, "The girls are still madly in love with you and nobody thinks you're a wuss so you're welcome." She then added and gave him a small half smile. She let out a long sigh, its been a long day all she wanted to do was sleep at that moment but the hotel was still another 10 minute walk.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler nodded in response and didn't say another word. Finally when they made it back to the hotel, he realized how exhausted and extremely sore he was. Immediately after they were allowed to go back to their rooms, Tyler flopped onto the nice soft hotel bed and sank into the mattress. He kicked off his shoes and allowed his heavy eyelids to close. Within seconds his breathing had slowed and he was knocked out. (Sorry bad post Tongue Out)

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
(Might as well timeskip csmile Julie woke up and groaned. She was still extremely exhausted even though she fell asleep fairly early the night before. She rolled over and pulled the curtain open, glancing at the alarm clock that was sitting on the night stand that was between the two beds. It read 10:21. Julie remembered being told that they were going go visit The Louvre, aand had to be at the lobby no later than 12:15 so they didn't miss the bus. Julie let out a puff of air and stood up, deciding that if Tyler wasn't awake by 11 then she'd just wake him up. She went to her bag and pulled out a a pair of skinny jeans, a fitted white crop top and a coral color sweater. Making her way into the bathroom she caught her reflection in the mirror and scrunched up her nose, she looked absolutely drained. Running a hand down her face she turned on the shower and tried to wake herself up more.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

Tyler's eyelids peeled open as a soft groan escaped from his mouth. He rubbed his eyes and sat up stretching his arms above his head as his lips parted in a yawn. He sighed and swung his feet from the bed an walked over to his suitcase, picking out a fresh set of clothes. He yanked off his shirt and jeans and sat on the bed, waiting for Julie to get out of the shower. He sat in his boxer shorts, an impatient look on his face as he waited for his turn to take a shower.

(Sorry if I don't post as much. My computer keeps crashing Frown )

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie got dressed andhuffed seeing how her hair looked. She made a face and decided to just throw her hair in a damp messy pile on top of her head. Quickly doing her makeup, -messing up a few times making it heavier than usual- she sighed and kicked her dirty clothes to the other wall deciding she'll pick them up later. She put on the sweater and opened the door, a puff of steam trailing after her and her eyes landed on Tyler-more specifically his bare chest, the kid was a jerk but no denying that he was insanely attractive-. "Bathroom's all yours." Julie told him, his bruise worsened from yesterday and stood out against his skin, she walked towards her bag to find a pair of shoes. (Its fine, I understand my computer does that too.)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler grumbled something sleepily in reply as he stepped into the steamy bathroom and shut the door. He peeled off his boxers from his body, wincing at how sore he was. He peered into the mirror and lightly touched his black eye, grimacing and flinching away. As he turned to the shower, he saw Julie's dirty clothes in the corner and he rolled his eyes. And girls say guys are sloppy? Pfft. He stepped into the shower and turned it to hot, a fresh puff of steam coming from the hot water. He let out a shaky breath as the warm water slid down his back, helping his sore muscles. After washing he got out and got dressed in a blue muscle shirt with dark jeans. He spiked his blonde hair and applied cologne before walking out of the bathroom and tossing his dirty clothes next to his suitcase. (Sorry I've been gone so long! And sorry for the bad post Dx)

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie sat on the edge of her bed, scrolling through her phone bored as she waited for him to get out of the shower. All she really wanted to do was sleep, she didn't want to go to a museum and walk around and deal with annoying, arrogant boys. "Esh, your eye is looking great." She commented as Tyler emerged from the bathroom. "Ready for a day filled of fun?" Julie exclaimed her tone literally dripping with sarcasm as she slid on a pair of shoes and picking up a room card off of the stand slipping it into her back pocket. She took a breath and opened the door, dreading the day that hasn't even started yet. (Oh, I haven't been on in awhile and this post also kind of sucks. I'm sorry for both things!)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, sure. Whatever," Tyler mumbled grumpily, pulling on his converse and grabbing his ear buds and iPod. He stuck one of the ear buds in his ear and blasted his music, following Julie to the door and shutting it behind them. They walked to the elevator, followed by a group of French girls with short-shorts and spaghetti strap tanks. One of them stood next to Tyler, looking at his eye and muttering something in French with a look of disgust before the elevator opened and they stepped out, leaving Julie and Tyler alone once more to continue to the lobby. Tyler frowned at the girl's reaction and looked at himself in the mirrored walls. He groaned inwardly and shoved his hands deep into his jean pockets, his expression turning into a pout. 
(I totally get you and same here)

Why, you may ask?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos