Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~lilmiss1041 & crazehgurl12's PRP~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
"Maybe if you didn't hit on every breathing thing with ####### stuff like this wouldn't happen!" Julie spat at him as she crossed her arms, listening with a clenched jaw as he continued to talk. He really didn't know what he was talking about. "Just because I don't flirt or sleep with a different guy every night does not mean I've never been on date. Keep your ignorant mouth shut unless you know what you're talking about." She yelled after him, glaring at his retreating figure. She leaned against the cold, damp wall of the alley as his words replayed in his head. Julie looked at her hands, she's been on plenty of dates, just she was never interested enough to stay with any of them. She took a deep breath and started to walk out towards the streets. She didn't bother to catch up to Tyler, he could fend for himself.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler stomped through the crowd, his fists balled up at his sides. He only lifted his eyes when he rammed into someone. "Hey, watch where your-" He looked up and choked, seeing that it was the huge man from earlier. Boy, did he look angry. Tyler laughed nervously and took a step back, gazing up at the huge guy, partially wondering how this guy could be so big. "Hey there, um, listen. Sorry about before....and now. Can we just, call a truce or something?" He asked, shrugging and giving a nervous grin. The guy spoke something in French and grabbed a hold of Tyler's hoodie and yanked him into the air. He choked and gripped at the neck of his jacket as he struggled to breath. The guy threw him against the brick wall beside them and sent his fist flying at Tyler's stomach. After knocking the wind out of his body, the man took a swing at his face before yelling something at him and walking away. Tyler groaned and clutched at his stomach, a dark circle beginning to form around his swollen eye. (Sorry, bad post. Total wb)

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie huffed in irritation as she dodged people, walking in the direction that they came from-keeping close to all the shops where less people were walking. A familiar hoodie caught her attention, she raised an eyebrow as she walked towards the figure with a quick pace. She stifled a laugh when she realized that it was Tyler, but the urge quickly went away when she noticed the state that he was in. Julie exhaled slowly and stood in front of him and quirked an eyebrow, concern clear on her features as she forgot about the little argument they got in. "Jesus.." She murmured as she crouched down next to him and caught sight of his already bruising eye. French people just weren't for him, she supposed. "The meat-head?" She asked and gently touched his eye, being careful to keep her touch soft and light.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie huffed in irritation as she dodged people, walking in the direction that they came from-keeping close to all the shops where less people were walking. A familiar hoodie caught her attention, she raised an eyebrow as she walked towards the figure with a quick pace. She stifled a laugh when she realized that it was Tyler, but the urge quickly went away when she noticed the state that he was in. Julie exhaled slowly and stood in front of him and quirked an eyebrow, concern clear on her features as she forgot about the little argument they got in. "Jesus.." She murmured as she crouched down next to him and caught sight of his already bruising eye. French people just weren't for him, she supposed. "The meat-head?" She asked and gently touched his eye, being careful to keep her touch soft and light.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler flinched even at Julie's soft touch, another small groan slipping from his lips. How humiliating. He thought to himself. ​Stop being such a wuss and get up. This will definitely not look good for my rep if she tells someone or if someone sees this. But he just couldn't will himself to get up at the moment. "J-just go away, okay? I'm fine," he grumbled, his arm still clutched around his stomach. He was beginning to recover from the blow to the stomach, but his body was so sore from being thrown against the wall, and his eye and cheek still throbbed with pain. 

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie shook her head and pulled her hand back, she did think about leaving but he was hurt and Julie wasn't heartless no matter how much of an #.## he was to her. "I'm not just going to leave you here, you're not fine also I can't just show up without you, talk about getting chewed out." She said, noticing the curious looks that they were getting from the people passing. Her eyes fell towards his stomach before they met his eyes again. "Did you get hit anywheres else?"

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
"No," Tyler mumbled in response to her question as he struggled to sit up. He grunted in pain as he staggered to his feet, leaning his shoulder against the wall for support as he regained his composure. After a few moments he straightened, his face emotionless as he straightened out his hoodie and brushed off his jeans. "See? I told you, I'm fine. Let's keep moving," he hissed, shoving his hands into his pockets and walking-with the slightest limp, almost unnoticeable-down the crowded streets. He pulled his hood over his head, making sure part of it was hiding the swollen black eyes that he had.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie also stood up and brushed off the back of her jeans. She wanted to protest and tell him to take a minute to get himself together but his ego is to big for that. She watched as he tried to compose himself, and she rolled her eyes. "Right....yeah, fine."She replied under her breath, although loud enough for him to hear. After a second or so she caught up to him and fell in step with him. "I have concealer that'll cover the bruise if you want." She told him after a little while of silence that consumed the two of them. ~~(That was horribly short and bad, I'm sorry CX)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

If u Have a opportunity to became a superh...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos