Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~lilmiss1041 & crazehgurl12's PRP~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Kay giggled once again placing a hand on his chest. It was suddenly much warmer on the bus than it was when she sat down. "I'm sure you get this a lot, but you are such a good kisser." She gushed, mentally congratulating herself for not stuttering her words. She twirled a piece of her hair, giving him a smile. Jax trailed a finger down Julie's face, "Do you have anything going on tomorrow night? It'd be pretty cool if I could take you very soon," He said lifting up her hand to his lips, placing a small kiss on it. Julies cheeks turned a light shade of pink as he continued, "Unless I mean you'd rather stay with your partner." Jax said basically spitting out the word 'partner'.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ya know, I was thinking. How about towards the end, Jax and Kay end up liking each other when Tyler and Julie start to? So Kay and Jax aren't lonely xD)
Tyler's eye twitched and he tightened his grip on Kay. He wanted to rip the piercing out of his face and punch him, and he had no idea why. "I know," he replied to her, struggling to keep his voice at a soothing purr. The bus finally slowed to a stop outside of the museum, and Mr. H told everybody to get off in a single file line. Tyler grabbed Kay's hand and tugged her along with him as they got off the bus, thankfully unseen by Mr. H. "You know, I was thinking. Maybe we could go out tomorrow night? Like maybe a movie or something. I'm sure they have subtitles," he mumbled to Kay, knowing she would probably say yes anyway.

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oooo, good idea! Yes that'll work xD) ~~~ Kay frowned almost instantly, "Oh, I-I promised Max I'd go and keep his girlfriends partner company while they went on a date... But I mean I don't think he'd mind if I bailed." Kay offered, because honestly, what girl would pass up the chance to go on a date with Tyler(other than Julie)? Julie giggled listening to something Jax was telling her, the arm that was placed around her shoulders was now around her waist. "So what time tomorrow should I pick you up tomorrow night gorgeous?" He asked poking her side gently. "Whatever time you want," Julie replied a small flirtatious smile was forming on her lips.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
"No, I'm sure he wouldn't," Tyler purred softly into her ear, wrapping his arms around her waist and squeezing her gently into his side. "So it's settled. I'll pick you up around 8 at your dorm tomorrow night, sound good?" He asked, leading her away from where Jax and Julie were. He didn't want to hear or see any more of them. After he was out of sight from the two, he relaxed slightly but not entirely. He was still hidden from Mr. H from where he was at. 
(Sorry wb Dx)

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have an idea, well If you want. What if Kay still goes on the date thing with Max and his girlfriend but doesn't get back in time and basically stands Tyler up?) ~~~~ Kay eyes lit up, "That means I can still go with Max and not have him hate me. Its at 6 so I'd definitely be back in time." She explained, oblivious to how tense he was. Julie had to make sure to stay as far away from Mr. H as she could so they both wouldn't get in trouble. That'd be just one more thing she needed. "I hope you know French because I sure don't." She told Jax glancing at him. "Oh I do, last year for my senior year I was a foreign exchange student for one of the top Paris schools and I just decided to stay here." Jax explained, his grip on her waist tightened as he led her through the lobby of the museum.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ooh. First time he's ever been stood up? I like it xD Should we timeskip now?)

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure, you or me start?)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(You, if you could please? I have a little bit of wb at the moment xD)

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

How many friends do u have here?

Ferguson

Ferguson

Spangebob!!

latest videos