Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

~lilmiss1041 & crazehgurl12's PRP~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sure, yeah," Tyler shrugged and nodded, opening the door, his flip-flops slapping against th floor as he made his way to the elevator. The elevator opened with a ding and they got out, making their way to the pool area where the hot tubs were located. 
~
Tyler grabbed one of the towels that were provided and slung it on a chair close to the hot tub. He yanked off his tank top and slid into the bubbling hot water, letting out a relieved #### as the water touched his skin. "Oooh that feels good," he breathed, sinking deeper until the water was bubbling around his upper chest. 

JAZIEL IS CANON xD
KINITY IS OTP.

I deleted most of my signature for spacing purposes in the forums.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

"Sure, yeah," Tyler shrugged and nodded, opening the door, his flip-flops slapping against th floor as he made his way to the elevator. The elevator opened with a ding and they got out, making their way to the pool area where the hot tubs were located. 

~

Tyler grabbed one of the towels that were provided and slung it on a chair close to the hot tub. He yanked off his tank top and slid into the bubbling hot water, letting out a relieved #### as the water touched his skin. "Oooh that feels good," he breathed, sinking deeper until the water was bubbling around his upper chest. 

JAZIEL IS CANON xD
KINITY IS OTP.

I deleted most of my signature for spacing purposes in the forums.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie followed his suit putting her towel next to his. She took off her Jean shorts and placed them on top off her towel. She then stepped into the water opposite side of Tyler, she released a small breath of air as the water hit her skin. "This was much needed," She sighed in content, and leaned her head against the side of tub. She swirled a finger around in the bubbling water before flicking a small amount at Tyler. 

1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

Rick Ross or Big Sean

Post a lyric of a song and the rest of us ...

If this reaches a 100 posts, i will send e...

the last one to say degrassi wins! o.o

The Hunger Games or Twilight

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos