Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

lilmiss1041 and Open_Minded_Always

Posted By:
Open_Minded_Always
Open_Minded_Always
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay :3 Form.

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lana Williams ~~~ Age: 18 ~~~ Gender: Female ~~~ Looks: rpin ~~~ Personality: Lana is usually a laidback person, she hates being wrong, even more so admitting she's wrong, shes a klutz and can be gullible sometimes, she's the type of person who can go from fooling around to serious in a second, it takes a a lot to gain her trust. ~~~ Other: She plays the piano. //////////////////// Name: Alec Ryder ~~~ Age: 18 ~~~Gender: Male ~~~Looks: ^O^ ~~~ Personality: Alec is what you would call a ladies man, he can be arrogant if you push him on, he does care about his friends though, he's a jokster, he's confident in everything he chooses to do. ~~~ Other: His family owns a bakery.

Posted By:
Open_Minded_Always
Open_Minded_Always
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Piper "Pip" Ayers
Looks: 
Personality: Piper likes to fool around and have fun. She may come off as quiet or shy, but she can be loud when she wants to be. She doesn't like to be around huge crowds of people because it can freak her out. She won't speak what's on her mind and often keeps her opinions to herself, afraid of how others with react.
Other: She likes to write.

Name: Hunter Johnson
Looks: (I'll get soon)
Personality: Hunter has a short temper and will do anything to keep the people he cares for safe. He's open minded to trying new things. He is loud around his friends and takes things more seriously. He's the kind of person you can go to for advice despite his short temper.
Other: He likes to cook.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
(Should we start it when they first wake up?)

Posted By:
Open_Minded_Always
Open_Minded_Always
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah, do you wanna start?)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Lana woke up with her head pounding and her body pressed against someone else. She groaned and sat up, she rubbed her temples and looked next to her realizing that it was Hunter. Lana groaned again and noticed she was wearing a plastic ring and there was a certificate type of paper on the other side of Hunter. "What the heck happened last night..." Lana murmured running a hand through her messy blonde hair. ~~~~~~ Alec smiled at his reflection for the last time as he passed his hallway mirror. He was going to go meet up with Piper and go over to Lana's house, during her party her and Hunter were kind of blasted and they disappeared. To top it off neither of them were answering their phones.

Posted By:
Open_Minded_Always
Open_Minded_Always
StarStarStarStarStar
Hunter opened his eyes slowly when he felt movement. He turned his head looking up at Lana, his head pounding. "Lana..." He whispered. He took a deep breath before sitting up and leaned against the headboard. "Whoa...What happened?..." 
~~
Piper ran her hairbrush through her hair once more before putting it up in a ponytail. She fixed her shirt then slipped on her shoes. She practically skipped out of her room and down the hall to the door.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Lana shook her head and twisted the ring that was on her finger, "I have no idea." She mumbled glancing at Hunter then reaching over and grabbing the paper. Her eyes widened as she read the paper and shoved it in Hunter's face saying, "What the heII happened..." ~~~~~~~ Alec waited at the end of Piper's driveway for her. "Hey..." He started once he spotted her. "I'm kind of worried, Hunters still not answering any of my texts or calls." Alec stated shoving his hands into his pockets.

Posted By:
Open_Minded_Always
Open_Minded_Always
StarStarStarStarStar
Hunter took the paper from her hands quickly reading it over.  "Uh...I don't know. I don't remember anything really." He said turning to look at her. He looked back at the paper still shocked.
~~~~~
Piper shook her head. "Lana isn't answering any of mine either. I hope they're okay." She said looking at him. "They are worrying me too." She told him, sighing softly. "I wish one of them would just answer back."

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Lana stared confused at the ring on her finger, "Well that explains this.." She trailed off running her hands over her face. "Hunter." She said, "What are we going to do? This is literally an actual document stating that we are married." ~~~~~~ Alec let out a breath, "I hope they're at Lana's house safe and sound." He muttered starting to walk, Lana's house wasn't too far away, a block away even. He bit his lip as he thought.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Depression

If u Have a opportunity to became a superh...

Funniest Movie?

BDAY

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Who is your favorite actress?

latest videos