Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

lilmiss1041 and Open_Minded_Always

Posted By:
Open_Minded_Always
Open_Minded_Always
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, its fun to see you try and get it and fail." Hunter laughed a bit and smirked at her. ~~~~~~~~~~ "No!" Piper yelled and tried to bite his finger. "I want muffins." She said, holding Luke closer to her. 

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
"You are actually really mean to me, why are we friends again?" Lana sighed shaking her head slightly, stuffing her phone farther into her pocket. ~~~~~~~ "okay, okay, okay, you'll get your muffins I guess." Alec told her giving her a grin.

Posted By:
Open_Minded_Always
Open_Minded_Always
StarStarStarStarStar
"I am not that mean to you." Hunter protested, sending her a playful glare. "We are friends because you love me." He grinned. ~~~~~~~ "Yeah! You better give me muffins!" Piper grinned happily as she nudged him in the side with her elbow, being careful because she was the one holding Luke.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Land just scoffed, "you are too that mean to me." she pointed out to him before shaking her head, "Nah it's because I'm the only one whose willing to put up with you." ~~~~~~~~~~~ Alec just laughed, "Patience young one." He teased her sending a wink her way.

Posted By:
Open_Minded_Always
Open_Minded_Always
StarStarStarStarStar
"Am not." Hunter protested. "That's not true. Its because you love me and I'm just plain amazing." ~~~~~~~ Pip huffed and stuck her tongue out at him. "I don't want to be patient."

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Lana just gave him a look, "That's not true at all, neither of those things are true." She told him trying to hide her smile. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Well you have too, we haven't even started making them yet!" Alec exclaimed.

Posted By:
Open_Minded_Always
Open_Minded_Always
StarStarStarStarStar

"Yeah right." Hunter rolled his eyes, "They are both true." He told her, "You just refuse to believe them." He grinned. ~~~~~~~~  "Well then walk faster! I want to eat the muffins as soon as possible!"

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Lana let out a long sigh, "Fine fine, I do love you-sometimes, and you're kind of amazing-not really though." She told him winking at him. ~~~~~~~~~ Alec laughed and started to walk faster, "Okay, okay I'm walking, I'm going."

Posted By:
Open_Minded_Always
Open_Minded_Always
StarStarStarStarStar
"You lie." Hunter huffed out, "You definitely love me, all the time and I am amazing. You just don't want to say that I am." He grinned a bit and nudged her side with his elbow. ~~~~~~~~~~~ Piper laughed, "Alright!" She grinned widely and quickly followed him. "And don't you slow down!"

1 2 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 79 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Favorite Color(s)?

about me

latest videos