Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

lilmiss1041 and Open_Minded_Always

Posted By:
Open_Minded_Always
Open_Minded_Always
StarStarStarStar
"That's because it makes you look adorable." He replied scrunching up his nose.  ~~~~~~~~~ "I refuse." Piper shook her head grinning.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Lana was suddenly glad that the light blew as her cheeks turned a crimson, "It doesn't work on Alec, he rolls his eyes and tells me I look like an idiot." She pointed out. ~~~~~~~~~ "But it's the truth and you're just in denial." Alec said with a slight shrug.

Posted By:
Open_Minded_Always
Open_Minded_Always
StarStarStarStar
"Well, he's Alec. He doesn't find things cute or adorable." Hunter chuckled. "He's too good for adorable things." ~~~~~~~  "I am not." She replied puffing out her cheeks as she looked up at him.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Lana smirked and traced a few shapes onto his chest, "Except for Piper of course." She sing songed. ~~~~~~~~ Alec thought for a moment before shaking his head. "Nope." He told her poking her puffed out cheek.

Posted By:
Open_Minded_Always
Open_Minded_Always
StarStarStarStar
"Oh, yeah, except for her." Hunter grinned. "Only her." He chuckled as he smirked. ~~~~~~~~~~ Piper huffed and slapped his hand away. "Don't do that!"

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Lana nodded in agreement, "Did you hear how she's going to find a girl for him?" She asked with a quirked eyebrow. ~~~~~~~~ "But it was just so tempting!" Alec exclaimed, "Your cheek was just calling my finger to poke it."

Posted By:
Open_Minded_Always
Open_Minded_Always
StarStarStarStar
Hunter nodded, "I did. Alec told me about it. Apparently she wants to find the perfect girl for him." ~~~~~~~ "No it was not! Its not like it was yelling 'Hey! Alec! Please poke me!'" Piper rolled her eyes giggling quietly.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
"I honestly cant wait to see who she picks for him." Lana giggled and shook her head slightly.~~~~~~~ "Actually it was quietly whispering to me so you wouldn't hear as it called me to fulfill its dream to have me poke it." Alec grinned as he said that.

Posted By:
Open_Minded_Always
Open_Minded_Always
StarStarStarStar
Hunter nodded in agreement. "Me either." He laughed. "I think Alec said she was going to try and find him a girl within three days." ~~~~~ Piper rolled her eyes at him playfully. "Right." She said sarcastically. "I'm sure it did exactly as you said it did."

1 2 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 39 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Excuses for why you don't have your homework?

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

I'm chewing gum!!!!

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

Book Suggestions?

I'm chewing gum!!!!

latest videos