Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
"I appreciate it," Lana replied as she pulled into the parking lot of her moms work. "If anyone asks you're boyfriend because my mom kind of told everyone that I was bringing my 'boyfriend'" ~~~~~~ Alec smiled to himself slightly, "Okay good," He told her laying his head onto hers.

Posted By:
Open_Minded_Always
Open_Minded_Always
StarStarStarStarStar
Hunter chuckled, but nodded, "Alright." He replied as he unbuckled his seatbelt. "Sounds good." He said glancing over at her. ~~~~~~~~ Piper smiled as she rested her arms on his legs. "You better not burn the pizza rolls." She whispered.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Once they got in there Lana's mom went to them and gave Hunter a hug, "Surprised to see you here." she told him but didn't complain, ~~~~~~ "I know, I know, they've only been in there for like 5 minutes. They're all good." Alrc assured her.

Posted By:
Open_Minded_Always
Open_Minded_Always
StarStarStarStarStar
Hunter smiled at Lana' mom as she pulled back from the hug. He glanced over at Lana, she looked really beautiful tonight. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Okay, just checking." Piper giggled softly  as she turned and snuggled into his side to get comfortable.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Lana mom looked over at Lana, "I thought you were bringing that Jax boy?" She questioned and Lana shrugged, "Something came up for him so he couldn't come so I asked Hunter." Lana explained and her mom looked from Lana to Hunter and gave him a knowing look, "I hope you enjoy this dinner." ~~~~~~ Alec bit his lip to stop a small that was starting to form on his lips, "They are the pepperoni stuffed ones." He told and tightened his grip on her.

Posted By:
Open_Minded_Always
Open_Minded_Always
StarStarStarStarStar
Hunter smiled at Lana's mom then nodded and looked over a Lana.  Deep down he was kind of  glad something came up and Jax couldn't come. Though he would never admit it, he was jealous when Lana asked Jax first. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Pip smiled, "Yum, those are my favorite." She replied softly as she stayed cuddled into his side. She grinned a bit a small giggle leaving her lips as she tilted her head back, peering up at him.

1 2 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 89 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Come here for your Random Easter Egg

Whats your favorite game?

What do you think mean being British

latest videos