Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

*For Johanna and Katelyn*

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, we both know the plot so ayy here's a form:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Bio: (We don't really have to do this)
Power:
Other:

Me in any public/social situation:

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Clementine "Clem" Lilison
Looks: 

Clementine is short and delicate. Her skin is rather pale, she has big round green eyes and long brown hair making her seem girly. She has delicate curves, so her chest is rather small and her waist too. She usually wears normal clothing, T-shirt with band names or cute logos and blue jeans, and sneakers, but sometimes she likes to wear cute clothing such as skirts in flashy colors, knee socks and loose shirts.
Personality: Clementine is one of those people that doesn't talk much but once someone starts talking to her they can't stay away. Despite her shy and timid act she is actually pretty interesting and likes a lot of unexpected things such as watching the stars at night, drawing and flowers. Some people might describe her as "a nerd", other as "cute yet shy" and some even "cool beauty", but she likes to describe herself as "Wanting to be something she's not." She is usually nice, but once someone angers her she snaps. When she snaps she won't remember anything she did. 
Bio: (I'm going to keep this short) When Clementine was younger she was aware of her power, but she always thought that it was something that everyone had. One day she accidentally hurt a person with her power so she decided to keep it hidden. As the years passed she learned how to control it and now uses it when she's alone to help her with stuff. 
Power: Clementine is able to control her blood. She has to get just a small cut to get the blood out of her body, then she can use her power. She has named her power "Blood whip". Her blood is so fast that the human eye can't follow it and can cut rather deeply. She can also use her power to grab things and carry them, although that is a lot harder than to use it to attack.
Other: She lives alone since her parents are overseas because of work.

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
 Name: Ethan Bellamy
 Looks:
 Personality: For his age, Ethan is very mature and likes to stick to the facts that he has. Along with his intelligence, Ethan is also very athletic and puts a lot of work and determination into both his grades and after school sport. This can cause him to not be as social as much, though he is very friendly.
 Bio: Born into a very poor family, Ethan was often left home alone while his parents both worked three jobs. This gave him so much time to himself that he realized that this wasn't the life he should live. And so with that, he left his parents and moved in with his aunt and uncle. There, he learned helpful skills in the future that he wouldn't have learned back at home. He hasn't talked to his parents sine he was 13.
 Power: None.
 Other He is captain of the school Swim Team.

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Could you start? I'm on the iPad right now and can't post a good start :P ))

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure! I'm on my phone so it'll be a moment or two smile)

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan let out a large sigh as he slammed his alarm clock off. He then pushed himself from bed and looked in the mirror. His dark hair was a bit messy, but that was all. "I'll just get a shower," he mumbled as he left his room and to the bathroom.

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Clem stared at herself in the mirror as she brushed her teeth. She had gotten up early, so she had already taken a shower, eaten breakfast and gotten dressed. She was now finishing brushing her teeth and then she would have to brush her hair. It was as simple as that. When she finished both of those tasks she got her bag ready and checked to make sure that everything was in it.

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
After his morning ritual, Ethan slipped on his shoes and said goodbye to his aunt and uncle before heading out the house and to school. He had everything he needed; books, homework, and his stuff for the swim team. They had a match today, and they were most likely to win against the other school.

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Clem got out of the house and walked slowly. She wasn't in a hurry at all. She closed her eyes and thought about what classes she had today. Math... PE... History... And some more. She did like school, but she only liked certain classes. She was good at math and history but she sucked at PE. She let out a sigh and opened her eyes again.

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan had Math, PE, Literature, History, and then Science. Lunch was somewhere between, but usually then he would go to the pool hall and would just eat an apple and then practice. Sure, it was against the rules, but it was worth it.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

New girl!

Pepperito

Do you think saying "shut up" to someone i...

Me and my sister

New girl!

We the Kidz

latest videos