Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Itzamaniboo and purplepop's prp

Posted By:
_itzzamaniboo
_itzzamaniboo
StarStarStarStar
ok

never give up on what you think is right, really when its a friend who says they don't need you but really they do

madoka magica

madoka magica

-madoka magica

Posted By:
_itzzamaniboo
_itzzamaniboo
StarStarStarStar
"all right team we have 2 weeks before the titans reach this part of town until then we must make a plan so we know what to do" said hasel "so what do you suggest we do?" one of the team mates ask. "well i think we should all fight the titans one at a time instead of splitting up and fighting different one that's why we are a team to fight togther." said hasel. "ok makes since" said another team mate.

never give up on what you think is right, really when its a friend who says they don't need you but really they do

madoka magica

madoka magica

-madoka magica

Posted By:
purplepop12
purplepop12
StarStarStarStar
Alex and her team were heading back to their secret base when they stumbled upon another team fighting a 6 meter class titan.She saw that the leader was using fire magic and because of that she decided to stay there in case of an emergency but not fight.He had not had good experiences while fighting with magic users,in one battle she even lost her pinky toe.

Big Grin

Posted By:
_itzzamaniboo
_itzzamaniboo
StarStarStarStar

"all right team lets go!" she yelled. she used her fire magic on the titans. she was very welled trained with her magic. she saw someone looking at her but she didn't stop fighting

madoka magica

madoka magica

-madoka magica

Posted By:
purplepop12
purplepop12
StarStarStarStar
I saw one of the other teams members falling,it seemed that his 3d maneuver gear wasn't working.I quickly rescued him and switched his gear with one of my less experienced team member's gear.

Big Grin

Posted By:
_itzzamaniboo
_itzzamaniboo
StarStarStarStar

I saw her switch my team members gear I went over to her to thank her. "hey whats up thanks for doing this" she said.

madoka magica

madoka magica

-madoka magica

Posted By:
purplepop12
purplepop12
StarStarStarStar
"You're welcome,hey you should check the rest of your team's gear"Alex said knowing that defective gear ussualy came in groups.

Big Grin

Posted By:
_itzzamaniboo
_itzzamaniboo
StarStarStarStar

"ok I will thx again"she said and went off to check gear.

madoka magica

madoka magica

-madoka magica

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

How old are your pets

Ehhh...

Should Kids have a choice rather to be in ...

Opinions on Lyrical

Should Kids have a choice rather to be in ...

latest videos