Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Maisey&Kristy ^-^

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Kay done.
Could you start?
Also, did you think of a secret?

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Maisey&Kristy ^-^

Posted By:
Outlaw Lock
Outlaw
StarStarStar
(Yup ^-^)
It was an early Sunday morning and Alexander (or Alex for short) was getting dressed and suited for the day. He always checked his mail excitedly on a Monday hoping that his pen pal had written back to him yet, he found a letter in the post from his female companion and rushed back into the house to read it, he was always happy when he got a letter from his friend, he was always so lonely in his old Victorian mansion, he was glad he found her because writing to her always cured his boredom. He read through the letter and smiles, he then goes up to his study to collect his writing materials, as he walks downstairs and tried out his pen on a piece of neat paper he notices the pen had run out. He sighs, "Dangit" he says in irritation. He gets on a jacket and slips his wallet into his pocket.

Maisey&Kristy ^-^

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Waking up in the morning always came with a little jolt of happiness for Elizabeth. There was always the thought that her pen pal may be reviewing her letter, writing back, or even sending her a letter. Unfortunately, she had only recently sent him a letter, so she wouldn't get to be reading one from him this morning. Unfortunate for her, but fortunately she had a distraction. The usually unsociable girl got to see her best friend, who luckily had all the gossip from about. This meant she could get all the gossip, but not have to get involved with people.

Okay? Okay.

Maisey&Kristy ^-^

Posted By:
Outlaw Lock
Outlaw
StarStarStar
Alexander headed towards the stationary shop, practically singing and determined to get a new fountain pen and fresh supply of paper. He was thinking up in his head what he was going to write for his pen pal, what news he'd bring up and whatnot. He was so happily browsing that he hadn't noticed his best friend Casper staring at him strangely from behind the til. "Someone's happy" Casper joked sarcastically, Casper was a close friend of Alexander, his father owned the store and sometimes Casper would take over, Alexander smiles to himself and picks up his items.

Maisey&Kristy ^-^

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Finishing her usual morning routine of waking, showering, dressing and untangling the mess of her dark raven hair, Lizzie left to go find her friend at the location they'd decided. Waiting two minutes found her friend, Mary, surprising Liz from behind. The two girls then headed to their favourite cafe, the red head of the two chattering on and on and the dark haired girl nodding when necessary as her friend gossiped on and on.

Okay? Okay.

Maisey&Kristy ^-^

Posted By:
Outlaw Lock
Outlaw
StarStarStar
Alex was bobbing up and down cutely in excitement. He slammed down his items playfully onto the til, he'd counted how much the items cost and practically threw the coins at Casper excitedly. Casper reached out and patted Alex's shoulder concerned. "It's okay buddy, just chill out" he says. Alex could bare it no more and blurted everything about his pen pal to Casper. Casper though was unimpressed.

Maisey&Kristy ^-^

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
When Mary noticed Lizzie wasn't even listened she slammed her coffee down and shook her head. "Elizabeth Jane Austen are you even listening?!" She exclaimed in mock horror. Lizzie shook her head with a slight grin that was unashamed. "No. Sorry. Other things on my mind." She shrugged. "OOOOHH!" Mary giggled. "Is it a boy? I bet it's a boy!" Elizabeth managed to calm down her excited friend long enough to explain about her pen pal. This just sent her friend crazier and asking tonnes of questions, some of which Liz couldn't answer.

Okay? Okay.

Maisey&Kristy ^-^

Posted By:
Outlaw Lock
Outlaw
StarStarStar
Alex tried to ignore the fact that Casper was completley uninterested in Alex's wonderful pen pal and fixed a smile on his face, and swung his bag full of new stationary. "I'm going to write her a reply when I get home, wanna stop by?" Alex suggested. "No" Casper replied flatly, he could feel jealousy seep through him. He sighed. "Got this place to watch haven't I?" Alex noddeed and left.

Maisey&Kristy ^-^

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Elizabeth sighed at her friends hyperness over her pen pal and tried to explain as much as possible to the questions asked. Finally the questions stopped and the gossip began again, and she could go back to sitting and nodding and actually day dreaming about anything she could for as long as possible before she finished her drink and was caught out and forced to join conversation. "Cmon Liz, cheer up!"

Okay? Okay.

Maisey&Kristy ^-^

Posted By:
Outlaw Lock
Outlaw
StarStarStar
Alexander tried to forget what happened in the store and started another one of his daydreams, he wondered what he would tell his pen pal. There wasn't much to say, so Alexander became determined to think of something, finally he had reached his home and rushed towards the kitchen table and emptied out his fresh new stationary. He got our a crumpled piece of unwanted paper like he always did for planning what he was going to write, he jotted down a few things and read over his notes, and nodded in agreement with his ideas. After some time which seemed like 10 minutes or so Alexander went outside to post his finished reply.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Doraemon vs Shinchan

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What is your favorite planet?

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

latest videos