Back left
Back right

Twins (Mermaid and Uni ONLY!!) (PLOTLESS)

Celebs cartoon
Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Angela yanked the piece of hair she was twirling at the mention of Charlotte. She had to keep a secret that both Charlotte and she had to keep. "Oh, well, Charlotte's family invited me to the beach with them, but other than bodyboarding and seagull watching, I'm not much of a beach person."  She rolled her eyes and sort of glared at Kim.

"W-what I meant to ask, C-Charlotte, is... W-what exactly are you doing here a-at the park...?" Kay was getting nervous around her bossy, self-absorbed, overpowering older step-sister. Sometimes, she even felt abused by Charlotte.

Mermaids were here and most likely on my phone

Adrien
OMG IT'S ADRIEN!!!

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Adrien
OMG IT'S ADRIEN!!!

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"Oh...shouldn't you get back so they don't get worried?" Kim muttered. Angela seemed to be hiding something, but Kim's anxiety started to get worse, so she didn't ask

Harvey, noticing Kay's nervousness, gently grabbed her hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze while Charlotte looked at her well manicured nails 
"I came looking for Angela. We were at the beach but she ran off" 

Hello!! ^^

Fangirling be like^^

Shawwwn XD

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(First person mode! I keep switching everything in 3rd person XD)

I internally smile at Harvey when he holds onto my hand. "...How do y-you know she's n-not still at the beach?" I ask, trying to keep from shaking. Charlotte and Angela together means trouble for everyone. Remembering what happened with Charlotte and Lewis, I move my hand away from Harvey's. She would obviously try to steal him from me. Especially because she knows I'm not technically dating anyone! I try not to have an anxiety attack, but my breathing and heartbeat sped up while my face went redder than a tomato.

(Will this become a MAH AND H2O RP/fanfic?!)

"What's the point? It's boring just bodyboarding all day... And I need a break from that. So I decided, why not check on my favorite Little Kimster?" Angela smirked and raised her eyebrow.

Adrien
OMG IT'S ADRIEN!!!

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Harvey didn't try to grab Kay's hand again, as he could tell how nervous and odd she was acting. He smiled, still trying to be polite, but all he wanted to do was get Kay and himself away from this girl

Charlotte could see Kay starting to get worked up. She would keep pressing but that time she made Kay have a anxiety attack, she got in major trouble "Well, i'm going to keep looking for Angela. I'll see you later, Kay. Love ya!" She called, walking away, her hair blowing in the wind.

"Hey....are you alright?" Harvey asked when Charlotte was out of earshot

(Yeah, why not XD)

Kim groaned "Please dont call me that" Her heart was beginning to beat too. She didn't know if what she was feeling was her actual emotions or Kaylee's and it was freaking her out. Feeling slightly dizzy, she leaned into Max, hoping for some support. 

(I hope that was ok...i've kinda forgotten how to Rp and what exactly was going on XD)

Hello!! ^^

Fangirling be like^^

Shawwwn XD

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(That was actually really great!)

"I-I'm f-fine..." I stutterstuttered shakily, feeling uneasy.

What are you saying, KKaKKay? Never use ' fine ' when describing feeling s to a guy! Especially after something so... Charlotte-y! Well, at least she stopped. Unlike last time...  I had a mentmentamentmental "argument" with myself, but I felt stranstrangstranstranger than beforbefore.

An odd feeling comes arouarounaarouarounarouarounaarouaround my eyes. That usually only happenehappenehappenehappenehappenehappenehappenehappened when I got a new power. A new ability. The next thing I know, I'm at home, in my room. "What the neck happenedhappened?!" I exclaim to myself, also sending a mind message to Kim.

(Sorry about all thethe word mix-ups. I told you my tablet doesn't want me to post...)

"I could call you tthat if I wanted to. It's not up to you, Kimmy!" Angela shot back , faking friendly. Max obviously didn't like it. He stood up, ignoring Angela's sudden smile towards him. He stood up, standing Kimberly as well.  Max started walking toward his twin, motioning Kim to join. He was very confused when he found that Kaylee wasn't with Harvey.

Adrien
OMG IT'S ADRIEN!!!

Posted 4 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Harvey stood there, in utter shock. Kaylee was there a second ago then she just....vanished...
He saw Max and Kim walking over to him and ran his fingers through his hair
"Where's Kay?" Kim asked
"S-she was just here....then s-she disappeared...." He stuttered, shaking his head

---

Kim rolled her eyes and resisted the urge to say something nasty to Angela before following Max over to Harvey. He looked sort of panicked and Kaylee was no where to be seen
"Where's Kay?" She asked and Harvey's answer filled her with dread and anxiety
 "S-she was just here....then s-she disappeared...." He stuttered, shaking his head
"What's that supposed to mean?" Kim asked, her voice shaking. If Kaylee just got a new power, it was guaranteed she would get it too. And the fact that Harvey saw it happen made it so much worse 

Hello!! ^^

Fangirling be like^^

Shawwwn XD

Posted 4 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(Boom! Time travel and Teleportation!)

I looked around my room, unable to tell if I was in the past or the same time. My surroundings looked how it did about four months ago, before I changed it to a fashion design theme. It was previously world. There was my favorite Eiffel tower clock on the wall, several collages of places I wanted to visit, and my room was a disaster, to say the least. I had kept my room decent since the "Great Book Catastrophe.". There was books scattered across the floor, most of which were open.

My mind wandered to the the time I had a really bad anxiety attack, with Charlotte's help. I gasped. ' This is that day... ' I wished so hard to travel back to my own time. In any second, Past Charlotte could walk through the door. ' This is the day I had an anxiety attack for no reason... What if I somehow got it because of this very moment? Because I... Time travelled.. .'

(Should I be Past Charlotte or you?)
------
Max glanced at his brother, then where his brother's girlfriend would have been, then back at Harvey. "So she just disappeared? Just like that? ....Any chance invisibility is a thing?"

Adrien
OMG IT'S ADRIEN!!!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity