Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

When Tradgedy Strikes (H3LL and Pale's DC PRP)

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
As his escape was recognized, the Batman tensed his limbs, prepared for a fight. This was where he finally felt normal-- well, not normal, but more like himself than he ever could. Without fists, he would have to center this fight on his experience in taekwondo, and if he launched himself off of that wall, he would be able to get enough force to eliminate guard 1, and then-
But he was interrupted by the sudden shrieks of demented laughter that echoed in everyone’s ears and the unseen beast that began to seep through the building. The villains were some of the things Batman remembered best, and he desperately tried to avoid the toxins by scrambling away into the corner, burying his face in the clothe covering his shoulders. But death penetrated the crudely-attempted defense. Batman felt the muscles in his face begin to burn with pain, twitching and pulling themselves of their own accord, and his lungs convulsed in hiccups of laughter, no longer taking in breath. He could only stare with watery eyes as the clone of his enemy began the saunter in with the original’s strange, yet amusing charm. But the words he said as this new Joker made his entrance were lost on the Bat as his sensations drifted away into oblivion.
Until he felt the press of a mask on his face. 
He gasped in the life-giving air as he felt the paralysis in his face fade and his lungs still. Snapping back to reality, he listened closely, and as he looked a Commissioner Gordon, the Bat’s eyes looked strangely distant, as though he were struggling with the concept of why he should help the Joker in return for this man’s life. No matter what any Joker’s plan was, it would always end in mass chaos or destruction with a significant loss in life. The sacrifice of one man seemed to outweigh the possible deaths of hundreds.
Foggy memories, however, flew into perspective, memories of a fond nature, and the Bat dwelled on his confusion for a moment before he acknowledged the Joker’s offer.
“What would you have me do?”
The past seemed a massive melting pot, with the tin, iron, and gold all being melted together into one singular being. Soon the strains of innocence, ignorance, good, and evil, would all be dissolved into the new creation.
The focus of this being on only the aspects of himself that have been present in Batman lead him to try and eliminate the parts that are Bruce Wayne. Bruce Wayne first created the moral code of Batman to preserve what humanity he had left, so in rejecting that, the being was risking the loss of his code. While at the moment, he seemed more in likes to himself, who knows what other strains crept beneath the surface? There was a certain naivety, of course, but perhaps something darker as well.

"... ... ... The Pale Walker would offer you some burn ointment, but she never needs the stuff."
#BillTheSpecialCo

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
This new joker sniggered "I want you to admit....I want you to confess....GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES! AND TELL US THAT YOUR NO BETTER THAN US! THAT YOUR JUST AS INSANE! JUST AS BROKEN!" He put his hands on your cheeks "such smooth delicate skin...your lucky Mr Wayne....otherwise I would take every inch of your skin and make it into something....PRETTY HEHEHEHEHE" he slapped you and pranced off as a thug aimed a shotgun to your head.

KT
"We were not born monsters....but we became them when they abused there power"-Me

"oh no the scary things aint in the picture...its beyond...look closely"-me

"you know when a specific view takes over...mankind has a problem"-me

"politics....just a fancy word for boring"-me

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Suddenly, the Bat's head lolled to the side, with a snarl of a wolf gracing his lips. "Don't. Say. That name." His breath grew rasping and deep as he stumbled forward for a step with his face towards the ground. "It-... It hurts. It hurts too much, he's dead! He's dead I tell you!" A pause, then the Bat's head snapped to attention, staring at the new Joker with intense curiosity. "Is it madness? To forget? I saved him, it was mercy! He was the broken one. You can see him! He's weak, weak and pathet-AH!"
With a cry of supposedly pain, he clutched his head between his forearms. A sob escaping from his throat, he turned away from the new Joker. His leg trembled in mid air before he spun around on his foot, snapping to attention.
"Joker!" the Batman spoke with an eerily calm voice, but also a certain fondness somehow tinted with disdain, or was it disappointment?. "I didn't think it would be so soon we meet again, but I expected it to be on the scene of your next heist instead within Arkham. Even for you, this is madness. What can you stand to profit from this place? But I suppose only two of a kind may understand one another." 

"... ... ... The Pale Walker would offer you some burn ointment, but she never needs the stuff."
#BillTheSpecialCo

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
This new joker slapped you across the face "ARE YOU CRAZY HAHAHA WEVE NEVER MET! YOUR A MESS! YOU KNOW MY FATHER! NOT ME FOOL!"

KT
"We were not born monsters....but we became them when they abused there power"-Me

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Batman took a step back, rubbing his cheek with a patch of exposed skin on his forearm. "The Joker has a son?" he murmured incredulously. He paused for a moment, looking down at the ground before lowering his arm.
"Heh... Heheh. Hahaha!" the Batman said with a step back. "That's more insane than usual, to think that-... You are biologically related to him, aren't you? Or is referring to the Joker as your father more a tawdry metaphorical thing?" 

#BillTheSpecialCo

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"No no....my mother is or should I say was god bless her soul....Harley Quinn hehehehe ya know I had suspicions....she told me about that one night you two  shared and I thought hmmm maybe I'm secretly the son of Batman! HA! Imagine that! MY MOST HATED ENEMY TURNS OUT TO BE MY FATHER! NOW THATS BARKING MAD HAHAHAHA" he laughed along with his thugs. "Now now Batman....you must prepare yourself for your going on live tv to announce your insanity yes and that you will remain in Arkham and you hand over Wayne Corp to meeeee and of course my associate....it's either that or Gordy Gordy gets disposed of!" He hugged you "I hope you are my daddy! Than we can have all kinds of fun yeah! Ok!" He skipped off like Harley Quinn did and vanished. The thugs handed you a speech.

KT

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
After the New Joker pranced away, Batman took the speech and stared at it for a moment. It was some nonsense about how broken and paranoid he was, but he didn't pay much attention. "To be honest, I am frankly not sure what is going on. When was I-? With Harley?" Batman took a breath to compose himself. He had to retain a strong persona to keep his reputation, the fear he had over his opponents. 
Obviously, he had had some sort of memory lapse. This new Joker is obviously delusional and seems to fiercely believe that I am on his level. If Batman were to comply, this would bring Batman to a level on which criminals would no longer fear him, and might all rush him at once. That was most likely the New Joker's plan.
But still, what was this nonsense about him being with Harley? 

#BillTheSpecialCo

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Are you dealing with a troll? in Random posted by Abbergrl
What are your thoughts on t... in Video Game News posted by annephill
What kind of dance is the m... in Dance posted by gymnasticherogirl
A-Z Food game in Food posted by MayaPapaya03
What did you last drink today? in Food posted by MayaPapaya03
When Stars Align // Limited... in General Roleplays posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
What's your Zodiac sign? in Say Anything posted by MayaPapaya03
What month were you born in... in Say Anything posted by MayaPapaya03
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by MayaPapaya03
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Dreams of Estorra (Manageme... in Fantasy posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by ThePaleWalker636
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
What is Your Religion? in Express Your Faith posted by Kittyrainbow
The person below me in Forum Games posted by Djraja
Angel Hills High- A fanasty... in School posted by ThePaleWalker636
// The Shrooma Shrooma Soci... in General Roleplays posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by nounou123
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91